Ventilation Equipment Market To Reach US$ 19 Bn By 2030
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a samples@
Key Takeaways from Ventilation Equipment Market Study
• Increasing demand for air handling units and rise in number of industrial applications of ventilation equipment across the world are major factors driving the demand in the ventilation equipment market.
• Demographic shifts in the South Asia and Pacific region are estimated to create significant opportunities for infrastructure development and building construction. Such paradigm shifts are expected to leave a fundamental imprint on development in building construction, and are anticipated to positively impact the ventilation equipment market.
• Sales of ventilation equipment are expected to surge in emerging economies such as China and India, where the chemical and pharmaceutical sectors are expected to witness robust growth over the forecast period.
• The European Union has strict regulations surrounding the usage of ventilation equipment. Ecodesign requirements covering energy efficiency and product information apply to units sold in the EU for usage in residential and non-residential buildings. Ventilation equipment sold in North America has to adhere to strict regulations of OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
• East Asia accounts for almost one-third of the global ventilation equipment market share. This can be attributed to growth in industrial manufacturing, and pharmaceutical and chemical production.
• Countries such as India, China, Japan, and South Korea, etc. have become strategic locations for manufacturers owing to inexpensive labor, lower shipping costs, and established manufacturing infrastructure. Hence, the ventilation equipment market in South Asia & Pacific is expected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period.
• The COVID-19 pandemic led to supply chain disruptions, which adversely affected the progress of the ventilation equipment market. However, as a result of the virus spread, the importance of ventilation has never been so high, which will benefit market growth in the long term.
For critical insights on this market, request for ask an expert here @
Market Landscape Continues to Remain Moderately Fragmented
The global ventilation equipment market is moderately fragmented at global and regional levels. Tier-1 manufacturers account for more than one-fourth share in the global market. Some leading players included in the report are Daikin Industries, Systemair AB, Crompton Greaves Consumer Electricals Ltd., and Lennox International Inc., amongst many others. Manufacturers are determined to improve their market share in the ventilation equipment market by means of strategic expansion of production and distribution networks in emerging countries across the Asia Pacific and European regions.
Ventilation Equipment Market: Conclusion
Demand for ventilation equipment has grown over the years, owing to substantial growth in demand from industrial manufacturing, chemical industries, and pharmaceutical industries, besides others. The ventilation equipment market is occupied by a number of manufacturers. Regions such East Asia and Europe hold major shares in the global market. Also, cumulative demand from applications in automotive components is further anticipated to increase in the coming future, catalyzing the growth of the ventilation equipment market.
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now@
Read More Trending “PMR Exclusive Article”
• Global Market Study on Air Treatment Products: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/air-treatment-product-market.asp
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City,
NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – firstname.lastname@example.org
Persistence Market Research is here to provide companies a one-stop solution with regards to bettering customer experience. It does engage in gathering appropriate feedback after getting through personalized customer interactions for adding value to customers’ experience by acting as the “missing” link between “customer relationships” and “business outcomes’. The best possible returns are assured therein.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Ventilation Equipment Market To Reach US$ 19 Bn By 2030 here
News-ID: 2440985 • Views: 173
More Releases from Persistance Market Research
The Hdpe Blow Molding And Injection Molding Containers Market To Get Through The …
Persistence Market Research has published a new research report on HDPE blow molding and injection molding containers. The report has been titled “HDPE Blow Molding and Injection Molding Containers Market: Global Industry Analysis 2013-2017 and Forecast 2018-2026.” The proliferating demand for HDPE blow molding and injection molding containers is largely from the beverage, chemical & petrochemicals, and pharmaceuticals industries, owing to the barrier properties of HDPE and convenience in adoption
High Purity Alumina Market To Expand More Than Threefold By 2030
Over the last couple of decades, globally, the electronics industry has witnessed significant growth, innovation, and transformation to higher levels. Furthermore, a key segment of the electronics industry - LEDs - has witnessed lucrative growth since the last couple of years, owing to its increased use in many electronic components. High purity alumina is one such high value-added chemical compound used in several electronic applications for high grade end
High Velocity Oxygen Fuel (HVOF) Tungsten Carbide (WC) Coating Market To Reach U …
Aerospace & aviation accounts for a significant share of the overall high velocity oxygen fuel (HVOF) tungsten carbide (WC) coating market, closely followed by power generation and automotive. HVOF tungsten carbide (WC) coating is highly preferred as it offers substantial protection to equipment by enhancing resistance to corrosion and wear, which makes it popular among many end-use industries. The global high velocity oxygen fuel tungsten carbide coating market is estimated
Electronic Board Level Underfill And Encapsulation Material Market To Reach US$ …
Rapidly growing demand in Internet infrastructure, wireless devices, and computers, and increasing use of electronics in automobiles is a vital driving factor for the electronic board level underfill and encapsulation material market. The consumer electronics industry has witnessed significant growth in recent years, and this growth is estimated to persist over the coming years, subsequently ascending the demand for electronic board level underfill and encapsulation material. As such, the global
More Releases for Asia
Asia IVD Market
According to a new report published by Allied Market Research, the Asia Pacific In-vitro diagnostics market was valued at $12.9 billion in 2015, and is expected to reach $19.0 billion registering a CAGR of 5.6% during 2016 to 2022. The report offers a detailed analysis of the key segments, top investment pockets, changing dynamics, market size & estimations, and competitive scenario. Download Free Sample Report @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/1256 The Asia-Pacific IVD market is
RAMPF Korea – Producing in Asia for Asia
Joint Venture for the Asian markets – The international RAMPF Group has realigned the cooperation with its long-standing partner Orient Dosiertechnik from Korea with the founding of RAMPF Korea Co., Ltd. The new company based in Hwaseong City is developing and producing mixing and dispensing systems specifically for the Asian markets. Within the framework of the new joint venture based in Hwaseong City, mixing and dispensing systems are being developed and
LIXIL Asia Presents Asia Pacific Property Awards
Through its power brands GROHE and American Standard, LIXIL Asia signs a three-year deal to become the Headline Sponsor of the Asia Pacific Property Awards from 2019 until 2022. 23rd January 2019: The International Property Awards, first established in 1993, are open to residential and commercial property professionals from around the globe. They celebrate the highest levels of achievement by companies operating within the architecture, interior design, real estate and property
MES: Expansion in Asia
Berlin, November 24, 2014: Model Engineering Solutions (MES), the Berlin-based specialist for model-based software development, has significantly expanded its business in Asia. In recent years, MES has built up a network of local partners in Japan, Korea, China, and India in order to benefit from the growing market and increasing interest in model-based development and ISO 26262 in Asia. Asia: Driving force in the automotive industry The automotive industry continues
Undersea Defence Technology Asia, UDT Asia 2011
Latest Military Diving Technologies featured in UDT Asia Equipping Asia’s navies with the latest diving technology for asymmetric warfare and operations SINGAPORE, 17 October 2011 - Naval diving and underwater special operations is a field that is seeing increased attention and investment amongst navies in Asia. Units such as the Indonesian Navy‟s KOPASKA, the Republic of Singapore Navy‟s Naval Diving Unit (NDU), the Royal Malaysian Navy‟s PASKAL are increasingly utilising specialised equipment for conducting
UDT Asia 2011
Clarion Events hosts the Undersea Defence Technology (UDT) Asia 2011 conference and exhibition to bring senior naval and industry personnel together to cover underwater developments in the region Singapore, May 30 – Clarion Events is hosting UDT Asia on 30 November – 1 December 2011. The event brings together the undersea defence community in Asia, featuring top regional naval speakers, who will be addressing the latest underwater requirements for Asian navies. According