Italy Cards and Payments Market Report- by Application Analysis, End Users, Regions and Forecast to 2022
Get FREE PDF Sample of the Report @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=4052986
Italy Cards and Payments Market Report provides detailed analysis of market trends in the Italian cards and payments industry. It provides values and volumes for a number of key performance indicators in the industry, including cash, cards, credit transfers, direct debits, and cheques during the review-period (2016-20e).
Italy Cards and Payments Market Report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry, and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, transaction values and volumes during the review-period and over the forecast-period (2020e-24f). It also offers information on the country's competitive landscape, including the market shares of issuers and schemes.
Italy Cards and Payments Market Report brings together RNR research, modeling, and analysis expertise to allow banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages. The report also covers details of regulatory policy and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Italy Cards and Payments Market Report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into the Italian cards and payments industry, including -
- Current and forecast values for each market in the Italian cards and payments industry, including debit, credit and charge cards.
- Detailed insights into payment instruments including cash, cards, credit transfers, direct debits, and cheques. It also, includes an overview of the country's key alternative payment instruments.
- E-commerce market analysis.
- Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing the Italian cards and payments industry.
- Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit, credit and charge cards.
Scope of this Report-
- The Italian government and the central bank are keen to promote electronic payments. In October 2019, the government developed the Progetto Italia Cashless plan, which aims to promote digital payments and eliminate the use of cash. Various measures are being taken as part of this plan; these include incentivizing consumers via cashback bonuses for payments made using cards from December 2020 and lowering the limit on cash payments from July 2020. Meanwhile, to promote merchant acceptance the plan provides tax credit of 30% for merchants that favour card payments while penalizing merchants that do not allow POS payments.
- To increase card acceptance among small merchants, in August 2020, Nexi (the leading acquirer in the country) collaborated with its partner banks to launch the Micropayments refund initiative. Through this initiative, small merchants are entitled to a refund on merchant fees for transactions of up to 10 ($11.23) until December 2021. This is applicable to payments made at physical and virtual POS terminals using Visa, Mastercard, and Bancomat payment cards.
- To capitalize on the growing use of contactless cards and to enhance the convenience of making payments, in July 2020, Visa and Mastercard partnered with Turins public transport system to enable consumers to make payments for rides on the subway and buses using contactless debit, credit, and prepaid cards from these international schemes. The convenience of this payment method is likely to accelerate the growth of contactless payments in the country.
Reasons to Buy this Report-
- Make strategic business decisions, using top-level historic and forecast market data, related to the Italian cards and payments industry and each market within it.
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in the Italian cards and payments industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Italian cards and payments industry.
- Gain insights into marketing strategies used for various card types in Italy.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Italian cards and payments industry.
Get Discount on Purchase this Report @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=4052986
Table of Contents in this Report-
Buy Now Pay Later
Mobile Proximity Payments
Payment Infrastructure & Regulations
+ 1 888 391 5441
ReportsnReports.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 500,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Italy Cards and Payments Market Report- by Application Analysis, End Users, Regions and Forecast to 2022 here
News-ID: 2431547 • Views: 222
More Releases from ReportsandReports
UK Wealth Management Market Report- Analysis by Leading Manufacturers: Brewin Do …
ReportsnReports added UK Wealth Management Market Research Report created by Report Consultant, which offers detailed insights, revenue details, and other information regarding the global market, and the various trends, drivers, restraints, opportunities, and market till 2028. UK Wealth Management Market Report offers detailed information regarding the leading key players operating in the market, their financials, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, apart from future strategies, acquisitions and mergers, and
2021 Artificial Pancreas Market Report- Worldwide Key Industry Segments and Fore …
The Artificial Pancreas Market research report Provides detailed information about new product launches, reimbursement scenarios in crucial countries, research methodology, recent developments, market segmentation, and investments. Moreover, Artificial Pancreas Market also Scrutinizes top to bottom worldwide market patterns and perspectives combined with the driving components of the Artificial Pancreas Market. Get FREE PDF Sample of the Report @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=4570668 Artificial Pancreas Market Report provides comprehensive information about the Artificial Pancreas pipeline products
UK Income Protection Insurance Market Report-Analysing Market Drivers and Foreca …
The development variables of the UK Income Protection Insurance Market are discussed in the research report. Furthermore, distinctive end clients of the market are clarified exhaustively. Information and data by the market player, by district, by type, by application. The UK Income Protection Insurance Market report contains the SWOT examination of the worldwide market. UK Income Protection Insurance Market investigation covers subjective discourse on territorial development drivers, affecting patterns
Sustainability in Pharma Market Report- In-depth Analysis with Strong Applicatio …
The Sustainability in Pharma Market research report provides qualitative and quantitative parameters of the Sustainability in Pharma Market. Sustainability in Pharma Market provides a detailed analysis by highlighting the driving and restraining factors of the market. Sustainability in Pharma Market research study offers the analysis of the key vendors by considering their contribution to the overall market. Sustainability in Pharma Market also provides in-depth insights about vendors’ performance in terms
More Releases for Pay
Mobile Payment Market may see a big Move: Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Amazon Pay
A new business intelligence report released by HTF MI with title "Global Mobile Payment Market Report 2020" is designed covering micro level of analysis by manufacturers and key business segments. The Global Mobile Payment Market survey analysis offers energetic visions to conclude and study market size, market hopes, and competitive surroundings. The research is derived through primary and secondary statistics sources and it comprises both qualitative and quantitative detailing. Some
Mobile Payment Market: Top Key Players WeChat Pay, PayPal, Apple Pay, WePay, Ver …
Mobile Payment Market research report 2018-2023 presents a comprehensive study of the Mobile Payment Market in Global Industry; the study scans the progression of the market trailed over the past few years and the forecasts of growth in the coming years, primarily in terms of sales. The research report highlights the reasons liable for the disparities in the market and investigates them methodically. The Mobile Payment Market effect factors have
Mobile Payment Market: Leading Players – WeChat Pay, Alipay, PayPal, Apple Pay …
Mobile payment (also referred to as mobile money,mobile money transfer, and mobile wallet) generally refer to payment services operated under financial regulation and performed from or via a mobile device. Mobile payments are an increasingly attractive way to pay because they’re secure, fast, and convenient. Since the growth of Apple Pay and other NFC payments isn’t slowing down, adapting to mobile payment technology is extremely valuable for your business. Global Mobile Payment Market
Travel Pay: Handling it Correctly
How to compensate employees for the hours spent traveling on business is becoming one of the major concerns of the payroll department today. Many recent changes in federal and state wage and hour rules as well as economic pressures on employers and employees alike can create a situation that can practically invite noncompliance lawsuits—especially if the travel time results in overtime being owed to the employee. But it isn’t just
LIC Made to Pay Back
‘Consumer Tadka’ by the public grievance forum info.akosha.com reports the lapse by LIC in fulfilling its duty and paying the Mediclaim policy amount to its customer resulting in death. The incident, according to ‘Consumer Tadka’ was highly condemned by the Delhi State Consumer Commission which explicitly stated “We have deprecated this practice of insurance companies of taking a flimsy clue or remote reference from the discharge summary or statement with a
UAE Exchange Bahrain launches Smart Pay
Smart Pay, the leading payroll solution from UAE Exchange was launched in Bahrain. Smart Pay provides convenient payroll management and salary disbursal for organisations and easy salary collection for their employees, while complying with all labour laws of the Government. "Payroll management will now be a hassle-free process for organisations in Bahrain", said Mr. Promoth Manghat, VP - Global Operations, UAE Exchange. He was speaking on the occasion of the