Forging Lubricant Manufacturers To Benefit From Increasing Preference For Forged Aluminium Components In Automotive & Aerospace Industries
• Oelheld Gmbh developed Airforge OH 40028, which is a non-graphitic die lube formulated for aluminum forging. As more automotive suspension parts are forged from aluminium, a modern, environmentally friendly forging lube is required. Aluminum forging applications up to 1200°F are best suited for lubricants. On forged components, Airforge OH 40028 exhibits better material flow, optimum lubrication, and outstanding polish.
• Condat launched new range of water-based forging lubricant: Condaforge 625 / 625 RFU / 635. This graphited lubricant line was created specifically for the forging of automotive and aerospace parts. They may be utilized with ferrous and nonferrous metals, including titanium, inconel, and aluminium. In different hot forging operations, Condaforge 625, 625 RFU, and 635 offered good performance and lubricity. Furthermore, they are ammonium-free and odorless, resulting in a safer and more pleasant working environment.
The global forging lubricants market is estimated to expand at a CAGR of 5.6% over the forecast period of 2021-2031.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
• The global forging lubricants market is expected to register a CAGR of 5.6% over the forecast period. Developing economies such as those in Asia Pacific and East Asia are expected to witness steady increase in demand for forging lubricants.
• Graphite-free forging lubricants are projected to dominate global forging lubricant demand. These lubricants cool the die, thereby helping in thermal management.
• Use of aluminum for the manufacturing of lightweight automotive components is projected to expand at a significant CAGR, which, in turn, would lead to growing requirement for forging lubricants.
• Water-based forging lubricants are projected to dominate as they help the die to cool and are easier to use with application equipment.
• Rising use of magnesium metal for forging with low porosity and high ductility is creating a significant demand for forging lubricants.
• Graphite lubricants are being replaced with synthetic lubricants in order to prevent serve under fill, uneconomically low die life, and in the production of more complex components.
• Synthetic lubricants are used to improve equipment efficiency, lengthen its life, and increase its non-flammability property.
Read More Trending “PMR Exclusive Article”
The global forging lubricants market has been identified as a significantly consolidated market due to the presence of a number of key players. Some leading players included in the report, such as Henkel Corporation, FUCHS, Quaker Houghton, Moresco Corporation, The Hill and Griffith Company, Condat Group, Hardcastle Petrofer Pvt. Ltd., Chemtool Incorporated, Acme Refining LLC, and Lubgraf, are anticipated to create tough a competitive environment at the global level.
The global market for forging lubricants is expected to grow substantially owing to steady growth of metal machinery industries in developing regions such as South Asia Pacific and East Asia. Additionally, key players are emphasizing on improving the formulations of forging lubricants. For instance, the forging process will lower cost, be more consistent, and also more energy-efficient and environmentally friendly.
However, increasing demand for graphite-free lubricants and growing awareness about the key advantages of using water-based lubricants free from graphite are likely to act as an opportunity for the market of eco-friendly forging lubricants. Strong focus on commercializing new products and expanding premium products based on customers’ demand will play a key role in earning rich dividends. Shift toward light metals to meet stringent environmental regulations such as BS 6 norms will also aid market expansion.
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now@
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City,
NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – firstname.lastname@example.org
Persistence Market Research is here to provide companies a one-stop solution with regards to bettering customer experience. It does engage in gathering appropriate feedback after getting through personalized customer interactions for adding value to customers’ experience by acting as the “missing” link between “customer relationships” and “business outcomes’. The best possible returns are assured therein.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Forging Lubricant Manufacturers To Benefit From Increasing Preference For Forged Aluminium Components In Automotive & Aerospace Industries here
News-ID: 2410516 • Views: 333
More Releases from Persistence Market Resarch
The Shipping Containers Market To Stand At The Edge Of Exponentiation At A CAGR …
Global shipping container sales are set to increase in valuation from around US$ 7.9 Bn currently to US$ 13.7 Bn by the end of 2031, which would equate to 2.1 Mn units, according to latest market insights by Persistence Market Research. Growing need to transport products via waterways, which is both, economically feasible and secure, is majorly driving demand for shipping containers market. Dry containers account for over 70% of the
Global Copper Magnet Wire Market to Generate Lucrative Revenue Prospects for Man …
According to research, the Copper Magnet Wire market is projected to grow steadily across regions, expanding at approximately 5% CAGR over the 2021-2031 forecast period. Electrification of vehicles is one of the key driving factors in the market growth. How Copper Magnet Wires provide value to Automotive & Transportation Industry? Varied types of magnet wires are available in the market today. They range from different product types such as enameled wires
The Ventilation Equipment Market To See An Innovation-Based Growth At A CAGR Of …
Rapidly growing population, rising urbanization, increase in spending, and urge to invest in proper ventilation at homes, workplaces and manufacturing units are vital driving factors for the growth of the ventilation equipment market. The industrial manufacturing sector has witnessed significant growth in recent years, and this growth is estimated to persist over the coming years, subsequently ascending the demand for various equipment within the market. The global ventilation equipment market
Diphenyl Oxide (DPO) Market To Reach US$ 150 Mn By 2030
In recent years, the heat transfer fluid industry has witnessed robust growth, owing to massive demand from concentrated solar power plants for energy production. Increased use of diphenyl oxide in the manufacturing of heat transfer fluids will augment global demand over the assessment period of 2020 to 2030. Furthermore, increasing growth in flame retardants, pharmaceuticals, fragrance chemicals, and polymer production is expected to create more opportunities for the diphenyl oxide
More Releases for Asia
Asia IVD Market
According to a new report published by Allied Market Research, the Asia Pacific In-vitro diagnostics market was valued at $12.9 billion in 2015, and is expected to reach $19.0 billion registering a CAGR of 5.6% during 2016 to 2022. The report offers a detailed analysis of the key segments, top investment pockets, changing dynamics, market size & estimations, and competitive scenario. Download Free Sample Report @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/1256 The Asia-Pacific IVD market is
RAMPF Korea – Producing in Asia for Asia
Joint Venture for the Asian markets – The international RAMPF Group has realigned the cooperation with its long-standing partner Orient Dosiertechnik from Korea with the founding of RAMPF Korea Co., Ltd. The new company based in Hwaseong City is developing and producing mixing and dispensing systems specifically for the Asian markets. Within the framework of the new joint venture based in Hwaseong City, mixing and dispensing systems are being developed and
LIXIL Asia Presents Asia Pacific Property Awards
Through its power brands GROHE and American Standard, LIXIL Asia signs a three-year deal to become the Headline Sponsor of the Asia Pacific Property Awards from 2019 until 2022. 23rd January 2019: The International Property Awards, first established in 1993, are open to residential and commercial property professionals from around the globe. They celebrate the highest levels of achievement by companies operating within the architecture, interior design, real estate and property
MES: Expansion in Asia
Berlin, November 24, 2014: Model Engineering Solutions (MES), the Berlin-based specialist for model-based software development, has significantly expanded its business in Asia. In recent years, MES has built up a network of local partners in Japan, Korea, China, and India in order to benefit from the growing market and increasing interest in model-based development and ISO 26262 in Asia. Asia: Driving force in the automotive industry The automotive industry continues
Undersea Defence Technology Asia, UDT Asia 2011
Latest Military Diving Technologies featured in UDT Asia Equipping Asia’s navies with the latest diving technology for asymmetric warfare and operations SINGAPORE, 17 October 2011 - Naval diving and underwater special operations is a field that is seeing increased attention and investment amongst navies in Asia. Units such as the Indonesian Navy‟s KOPASKA, the Republic of Singapore Navy‟s Naval Diving Unit (NDU), the Royal Malaysian Navy‟s PASKAL are increasingly utilising specialised equipment for conducting
UDT Asia 2011
Clarion Events hosts the Undersea Defence Technology (UDT) Asia 2011 conference and exhibition to bring senior naval and industry personnel together to cover underwater developments in the region Singapore, May 30 – Clarion Events is hosting UDT Asia on 30 November – 1 December 2011. The event brings together the undersea defence community in Asia, featuring top regional naval speakers, who will be addressing the latest underwater requirements for Asian navies. According