Trauma Products Market to Grow Rapidly due to Increasing Application in Healthcare Sector | Key Players: Zimmer Biomet Holding Inc., Stryker, Smith & Nephew
Click here to get sample of the premium report: https://www.quincemarketinsights.com/request-sample-59891?utm_source=hp&utm_medium=openpr&utm_campaign=hp
The key factors driving the growth of the global market for trauma products are the rise in the incidence of orthopedic diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis & osteoarthritis, the increase in the geriatric population, the increase in sports injury & road crashes, the increase in the acceptance of minimally invasive surgery and the increase in demand for trauma products. Furthermore, growing patient understanding of the advantages of specialized trauma equipment, increasing investment coupled with innovations in trauma products, and increasing prevalence of diabetes & obesity worldwide are projected to accelerate the growth of the demand for trauma products. However, it is expected that uncertainty in the usage of trauma products for injury care and a strict regulatory approval process for trauma products would impede market growth. Conversely, high demand growth capacity is projected to offer attractive prospects in developing economies.
Growth Drivers that Support the Global Trauma Products Market:
• The demand for trauma devices is segmented into internal fixators, external fixators and others based on type. There is more segmentation of internal fixators into plates, pins, nails and others. External fixators are further segmented into external fixators, circular fixators and hybrid fixators that are unilateral & bilateral.
• Owing to the growing number of trauma cases and the proliferation of trauma treatments, North America dominates the demand for trauma products along with favorable government policies, while Asia-Pacific is projected to rise at the fastest growth rate in the forecast period due to the increasing number of geriatric populations and the increase in disposable income.
• The trauma products industry is segmented into hospitals and outpatient surgical facilities by end-users. The hospital segment accounted for the greatest share of the worldwide demand for trauma products in 2019. The vast proportion of this section can be due to the growing number of hospital-based patients seeking care, expanded government funding for the provision of well-equipped equipment, and infrastructural improvements in hospitals.
Click Here to Get Detailed Premium Report: https://bit.ly/367Fvdy
Companies are Keen to Expand their Foot Print in the Global Market
• In March 2020, Acumed entered into an arrangement to be the sole distributor of the orthobiologics portfolio of the business with Vivorte. Within the terms of this deal, to sell Vivorte's calcium phosphate-based bone allograft (Trabexus) and calcium phosphate-based biocement, Acumed will use its sales, marketing, and medical education experience to distribute (Fortera)
• Smith & Nephew (UK) launched the TRIGEN INTERTAN Intertrochanteric Hip Fracture Nail in September 2019.
• Orthofix Medical completed the purchase in March 2020 of properties related to the FITBONE intramedullary lengthening device for femur and tibia bone limb lengthening.
Major companies functioning in the global Trauma Products market are Zimmer Biomet Holding Inc., Stryker, Smith & Nephew, Arthrex Inc., Accumed LLC, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Citieffe S.R.L., Cardinal Health, Double Medical Inc., Conmed Corporation.
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2016-2017
Base Year: 2018
Estimated Year: 2019
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
• To estimate market size for trauma products market on regional and global basis.
• To identify major segments in trauma products market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
• To provide a competitive scenario for the trauma products market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
• To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of trauma products market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
• By Segment
• By Sub-segment
• By Region/Country
• Product Specific Competitive Analysis
Quince Market Insights
Office No- A109
Pune, Maharashtra 411028
Phone: APAC +91 706 672 4848 / US +1 208 405 2835 / UK +44 1444 39 0986
QMI has the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services available on the web. We deliver reports from virtually all major publications and refresh our list regularly to provide you with immediate online access to the world's most extensive and up-to-date archive of professional insights into global markets, companies, goods, and patterns.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Trauma Products Market to Grow Rapidly due to Increasing Application in Healthcare Sector | Key Players: Zimmer Biomet Holding Inc., Stryker, Smith & Nephew here
News-ID: 2395261 • Views: 184
More Releases from QUINCE MARKET INSIGHTS
4K Display Resolution Market 2020-2028 Sets the Table for Continued Growth Indus …
The report studies and categorizes the global 4K Display Resolution market by competitors, regions, product types, end-users, historical data, and prediction data. It studies the most significant changes in consumer behavior and its impact on growth strategies. The information about predominant players with their product development is also given in the report. Key Players : Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Sony Corporation, Sharp Corporation, LG Display Co. Ltd., Panasonic Corporation, Toshiba Corporation,
Inertial Navigation Systems Market 2020 Regional Outlook 2028 Covid-19 Overview …
"The report offered on the global market for Inertial Navigation Systems has carefully examined some of the primary and essential factors deemed responsible for growthin the near future. To provide the best-quality information and accurate market-related data, the analysts authoring the study have incorporated both primary and secondary research methodologies. The Inertial Navigation Systems Market report points out national and global business prospects and competitive conditions for Inertial Navigation Systems
Ground Penetrating Radar Market 2020 Global Trends, Industry Analysis By Size, S …
"Growing global cold-chain industry is one of the Ground Penetrating Radar Market top drivers. Strict environmental regulations regarding safety and environment for workers are further driving the growth of the market for Ground Penetrating Radar Market. The Ground Penetrating Radar Market report points out national and global business prospects and competitive conditions for Ground Penetrating Radar Market. Market size estimation and forecasts were given based on a detailed research methodology
Vibration Monitoring Market By Application, Growth, Analysis 2020-2028
"The Vibration Monitoring Market study analysis offers a complete evaluation of the Vibration Monitoring Market which contains facts, thoughtful insights, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market information. Vibration Monitoring Market analyses also contain forecasts that are derived from an appropriate set of conventions and practices. This research report is involved with the widespread usage of both primary & secondary data sources. The research report includes the analysis of several
More Releases for Trauma
Global Trauma Straight Plate System Market Report 2019 Companies included Synthe …
#7th Edition Trauma Straight Plate System market report recently has been published by market reports company. It features comprehensive market outlook based on historic data from 2013 to 2018 and estimated market trends during the forecast period from 2018 to 2026. To access complete insights of global Trauma Straight Plate System market report: email@example.com The Trauma Straight Plate System market delivers a wide array of primary and secondary data with respect
Spinal Cord Trauma Treatment Market : Partial spinal cord trauma Worth US$ 1,870 …
This market is segmented into five regions such as North America, Latin America, Europe, APAC and MEA. Asia-Pacific account for the largest market share in the global spinal cord trauma treatment market. Large patient population due to the high rate of road accidents and crime is making the Asia Pacific region most attractive market for spinal cord trauma treatment. On the other hand, MEA and Latin America is expected to
Global Trauma Product Industry
Global Trauma Product Industry Market Insights: The Global Trauma Products market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.2% during 2017-2022. The products that are used for the physical injuries and wounds caused by the external sources are known as trauma products. Traumatic injuries sometimes lead to long term complications such as long-term disability, chronic pain and infections and so on. It includes the injuries causing severe damage to the body
Spinal Trauma Devices Market 10.56% CAGR to 2021 Driven by Increasing Incidence …
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global spinal trauma devices market for 2017-2021. To calculate the market size, the report presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Spinal trauma refers to a severe injury to the spinal cord. It can occur due to accidents, falls, violence like a gunshot, or infections and requires
Orthopedic Trauma Devices Market to Grow Globally
Orthopedic Trauma Devices Market Overview Orthopedic trauma is a condition that includes injuries mainly affecting the human skeleton and deteriorating the condition of the subject. It includes the conditions ranging from simple fracture to severe life threatening injuries that are caused due to accidents. Orthopedic trauma includes multiple broken bones across different parts of the body that involve extensive reconstructive surgery. Severe orthopedic traumas can only be treated by fracture specialists
Spinal Trauma Devices Market : U.S. And Canada Hold High-Value Opportunities For …
Global Spinal Trauma Devices Market Insights The rising awareness about the recent medical advances among patients will strengthen the position of spinal trauma devices manufacturers in the global market. As per Transparency Market Research (TMR), the paradigm shift from metallic fixators to bioresorbable implants will fuel demand from the global spinal trauma devices market. The market is also likely to gain impetus from the rising demand for minimally invasive surgeries. For