Orthopedic Imaging Market Outlook for Major Applications/end Users, Consumption, Share and Growth Rate 2027
• Medical imaging in orthopedics helps physicians to non-invasively analyze the body's internal anatomy to aid in diagnosing a medical condition. By producing images reflecting internal anatomical structures of the patient's body, medical imaging devices recognize and track diseases or injuries. These devices are used as a knowledge tool that helps doctors identify the disease and the treatment response.
• Orthopedic medical imaging offers reliable, accessible, and high-quality imaging, a critical parameter for medical decision-making for physicians, which could potentially reduce the need for surgical procedures.
Read Report Overview: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/orthopedic-imaging-market.html
Key Drivers, Restrains, and Opportunities of Global Orthopedic Imaging Market
• Effective medical intervention offered by the orthopedic medical imaging system in increasing the number of cases of bone fracture trauma due to fall, motor vehicle accidents, or sports injuries drives the global orthopedic imaging market. According to the National Trauma Institute, in 2014, traumatic injury was the largest cause of death globally, with a major share of road injury of about 29.1%.
Request a Sample of Orthopedic Imaging Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=80849
• Moreover, rise in prevalence of orthopedic disorders and increase in geriatric population are likely to drive demand for orthopedic imaging. According to the World Health Organization, about 28.2% of the global population aged 60 years and older suffered from osteoarthritis in 2013. Shortage of trained radiologists and rise in cost of clinical trials, however, restrain the market. Additionally, despite the high cost of instruments, the demand for medical imaging systems will continue to increase, as the first step in the diagnosis of orthopedic problems is critical and recommended. This is projected to boost the growth of the global orthopedic medical imaging market during the forecast period.
• Increase in usage of dual modality imaging or hybrid imaging is anticipated to present lucrative opportunities to market players. Globally, the adoption of hybrid imaging consisting of positron emission tomography (PET) and computed tomography transmission X-ray (CT) scans is rising. This advanced technology shortens acquisition time and offers precise correction of attenuation and fusion imaging, resulting in improved sensitivity and precision of the diagnosis.
Enquiry before Buying Orthopedic Imaging Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=80849
North America to Capture Major Share of Global Orthopedic Imaging Market
• North America dominated the global orthopedic imaging market in 2019 owing to the introduction of advanced imaging systems in medical settings. The Robotics Outpatient Center, LA, was the first outpatient surgery center in the U.S. to implement the Globus Excelsius GPS system in January 2018. The device has incorporated spinal navigation, which allows for real-time visualization of the anatomy of the patient, while robotics enables higher precision rate operations to be performed.
• Europe was the second largest market for orthopedic imaging in 2019. Germany, Russia, the U.K., and France are the major markets in the region. Companies in Europe focus on the development of medical imaging equipment.
Pre-book Orthopedic Imaging Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=80849<ype=S
Key Players Operating in Global Orthopedic Imaging Market
The global orthopedic imaging market is highly consolidated due to the presence of small number of leading players. These players hold major share in their respective regions. Demand for products to treat orthopedic diseases has increased in emerging as well as developed markets. Growth strategies adopted by leading players are likely to drive the global orthopedic imaging market.
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants, uses proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information.With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Orthopedic Imaging Market Outlook for Major Applications/end Users, Consumption, Share and Growth Rate 2027 here
News-ID: 2393175 • Views: 241
More Releases from Transparency Market Research
Social CRM Market to Rear Excessive Growth During 2020-2030
Social CRM Market: Introduction The social CRM market focuses on capturing the needs of consumers and generates value for them. Social customer relationship management (CRM) provides critical analysis about the market. It enables businesses to build customer relationships and improve their brand presence. The solution helps companies to monitor and analyze their reputation in the market with various keywords such as brand name and company name. Obtain Report Details @
Video Ad Insertion Platform Market: Size Industry Status Growth Opportunity For …
Video ad Insertion Platform Market – Introduction Video ad insertion platform IT enables marketers to serve different advertisements to each viewer based on consumer insights and ad campaign results. Increasing demand for OTT platforms, technological advances, and an increase in the number of internet users are all boosting the video ad insertion platform industry. Furthermore, the 6-second ad is gaining attention on various social media sites. According to new research from
Smart Luggage Market: Analysis, Strategic Assessment, Trend Outlook And Business …
Smart Luggage Market: Introduction Smart luggage are bags with remote lock systems, GPS locator, USB ports for charging the device, remote or app enabled controls, Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connectivity, and solar powered batteries. Smart luggage have anti-theft protection, which provides the user with an alarm or notification when the luggage gets disconnected or is moved out of range. Smart luggage are not only technological advanced but also have a stylish look,
Storage Resource Management Tool Market: Future Growth And Forecast With Signifi …
Global Storage Resource Management Tool Market: Introduction A storage resource management tool enables real-time and historical information for storage infrastructure with regards to capacity and performance, problem determination, device management, and configuration planning and change management. It helps the storage administrator to automate data backup, data recovery, and SAN performance analysis. The tool helps in visualizing relationships and topologies from application to storage array, analyzing health, configurations and capacity growth, and
More Releases for Orthopedic
North America Orthopedic Implants Market
According to a new report published by Research Dive, titled, "Orthopedic Implants Market : North America Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2018-2025," the North America orthopedic implants market size was valued at $23,461 million in 2018, and is projected to reach $30,646 million by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 3.9% from 2019 to 2025. Orthopedic implant is a medical device surgically placed inside the body to restore bone function
Global Veterinary Orthopedic Implants Market | Veterinary Orthopedic Implants In …
The veterinary orthopedic implants market comprises of sales of veterinary orthopedic implants and linked services. Veterinary orthopedic implants are utilized by veterinary surgeons for bone fixation surgeries, treating bone fractures in animals and are frequently made of metals such as pure commercial titanium (Ti) or titanium alloys, stainless steel, cobalt-chromium (Co-Cr) alloys. The orthopedic implants are also utilized as a support structure for medicinal fractures and reconstructive surgeries. Orthopedic implants
Global Orthopedic Devices Market Segments And Insights
The orthopedic devices (or) equipment market consists of sales of orthopedic devices and related services by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that produce orthopedic devices used in treating bone abnormalities. This industry includes establishments that produce devices used in joint reconstruction, spinal surgeries, Craniomaxillofacial surgeries and orthobiologics implants. It also includes establishments manufacturing orthopedic accessories to fix or remove implants from the body and artificial devices to replace missing
Market Intelligence Report Orthopedic Implants , 2018-2026
Tier 1 companies in the orthopedic implants market are fiercely competing for gaining higher shares by introducing high-end products. Rapid rate of the co-morbidities that include obesity and diabetes have been adding to the risk of degenerative joint diseases, especially in the older population. With young people engaging more in sports and fitness activities, relevant injuries are also increasing in number. This has further created demand for orthopedic implants worldwide. According
Global Orthopedic Orthotics Market Growth
According to a new report Global Orthopedic Orthotics Market, published by KBV research, the Orthopedic Orthotics Market Size was valued at $3 billion in 2016, and is estimated to reach $5 billion by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 6.3% during the forecast period The Dynamic Orthotic Manufacturing market held the largest share in the Global Orthopaedic Orthotics Market by Posture in 2016, and would continue to be a dominant market
Global Orthopedic Device Sales Market Report 2016
Global Orthopedic Device Industry 2016 Market Overview, Size, Share, Trends, Analysis, Technology, Applications, Growth, Market Status, Demands, Insights, Development, Research and Forecast 2016-2020. A new research study presents a comprehensive analysis and understanding of the global Orthopedic Device market. The study throws light on the vital growth factors and the current trends that are estimated to enhance the growth of the global market. The research report also offers an-depth analysis of