Petroleum Jelly Market Export Research Report and Forecast to 2031
The COVID-19 pandemic has affected the petroleum jelly market to a considerable extent. The low demand from end-use industries led to a decline in the growth rate of the petroleum jelly market. Frequent lockdowns due to the emerging variants of the novel coronavirus caused disruptions in the production process. It also led to disturbances in the supply chain mechanisms. This aspect has had a significant impact on the growth trajectory of the petroleum jelly market.
Request A Sample- https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=72726
Petroleum jelly, also known as petrolatum, is obtained through mixing waxes and mineral oils. It is in a semi-solid form and has various properties such as resistance to oxidation, high melting point, and inflammability. These properties make it an ideal fit across various applications. Prominent end users of petroleum jelly are food, pharmaceuticals, leather, shipping, etc. Petroleum jelly is available in pharmaceutical grade, industrial grade, and cosmetic grade.
Petroleum jelly is one of the primary components in developing cosmetic products. The thickness of the petroleum jelly acts as a barrier that prevents dirt accumulation. This aspect eliminates the damage caused due to dirt on the skin. In addition, applying petroleum jelly on the skin prevents the peeling of dry skin and is apt for individuals having sensitive skin.
Transparency Market Research (TMR) estimates the global market for petroleum jelly to expand at a CAGR of 4.26% during the forecast period of 2021-2031. In the context of revenue, the petroleum jelly market is expected to reach US$ 716.9 Mn by 2031.
Skincare Gains Considerable Traction During COVID-19, Accelerates Demand for Petroleum Jelly
Barring the strict COVID-19 lockdown period, petroleum jelly experienced substantial demand due to an uptick in the sales of cosmetic products. During the stay-at-home orders, many individuals were forced to stay at home for a longer span. Individuals had time to focus on skincare routines. Hence, the demand for cosmetic products increased, eventually boosting the growth opportunities across the petroleum jelly market.
Growing Telecommunication Industry Presents Array of Growth Opportunities for Petroleum Jelly Market
The excellent properties of petroleum jelly make them useful across the telecommunication industry. It is utilized as a cable filling compound and eliminates the penetration of moisture in the cables. The dielectric properties of petroleum jelly help enhance the service life of copper telephone cables and optical fiber cables.
The demand for optical fiber cables is anticipated to increase, owing to the rise in home broadband connections. The adoption of remote work mechanism by various organizations on the back of the COVID-19 pandemic is driving the demand for cables. Hence, the growing number of Internet subscribers is projected to accelerate the growth opportunities in the petroleum jelly market.
Petroleum Jelly Market: Overview
• According to Transparency Market Research’s latest research report on the global petroleum jelly market for the historical period of 2020 and the forecast period of 2021 to 2031, rise in demand for petroleum jelly, owing to its application in pharmaceutical, personal care, and manufacturing industries is expected to boost the global petroleum jelly market during the forecast period. Approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), petroleum jelly is widely used as over-the-counter (OTC) skin protectant for treating ailments such as toenail fungus, genital rashes, nose bleeds, diaper rashes, and common colds.
• In terms of revenue, the global petroleum jelly market is expected to exceed US$ 716.9 Mn by 2031, expanding at a CAGR of 4.26% during the forecast period. Petroleum jelly, also known as petrolatum, white petrolatum, soft paraffin, and mineral jelly, is a semi-solid mixture of hydrocarbons derived from a waxy petroleum material obtained from oil rigs. Petroleum jelly is widely used in various ointments. It is also used as a lubricant. Petroleum jelly is also used as a stabilizer in the manufacture of propellant cordite (smokeless propellant used as an alternative for gun powder in military applications) and surface cleanser (erasing tar stain from leather products). In marine applications, petroleum jelly is used as an underwater antifouling coat for motorboats and sailing yachts.
Purchase A Report- https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=72726<ype=S
Rise in Usage of Petroleum Jelly in Cosmetics, Telecommunication Industries: Key Driver of Petroleum Jelly Market
• Petroleum jelly is widely used in cosmetics and telecommunication industries due to its lubricating and coating properties. With melting point ranging from 38°C to 56°C, petroleum jelly offers strong corrosion protection and is suitable for usage in dry as well as wet environments.
• Petroleum jelly is used as cable filling compound in the telecommunications industry. As a cable filling compound, petroleum jelly eliminates moisture penetration into cables in case of any damage to the cable sleeve. High melting point, water-resistant nature, and excellent dielectric properties of petroleum jelly arrest the deterioration of conventional copper telephone cables (JFTC) and optical fiber cables (OFC), thus improving the service life. Furthermore, petroleum jelly offers excellent low temperature flexibility and reduced thermal shrinkage.
• According to the India Brand Equity Foundation (IBEF), India is the world’s second-largest telecommunications market. For the financial year of 2021-2022, the Department of Telecommunications has been allocated US$ 8 Bn for the development of the telecommunications industry. The total number of Internet subscribers in India rose by from 757.61 million in January 2021 to 765.09 million in February 2021. Increase in investment in the telecommunications sector and growth of subscriber base are anticipated to boost the installation of fiber optic cables. This, in turn, is estimated to boost the usage of petroleum jelly as a cable filling compound. Thus, the petroleum jelly market is projected to expand during the forecast period.
• Petroleum jelly is used as moisturizing agent in cosmetics and personal care products (bath products, hair conditioners, shaving products, and suntan products). It slows down the transepidermal water loss and keeps the skin moisturized. It also enhances the appearance of hair by improving the texture.
Rise in Usage of Petroleum Jelly in Healing Skin, Skin Irritation
• Petroleum jelly is used in topical skin protectants to treat dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin, and minor skin irritations. It helps dead skin cells fall off. It also keeps the skin hydrated.
• Petroleum jelly helps in healing wounds, prevention of blisters, relieving diaper rash, and treatment of eczema and psoriasis. It also helps in the treatment of atopic dermatitis (eczema) in newborns and infants. Petroleum jelly is also used as a home remedy for killing of lice in hairs.
• According to dermatologists from the American Academy of Dermatology, petroleum jelly helps in relieving sunburn, first-degree burns, and minor cuts from a sharp knife or a piece of glass. It keeps the wound moist, preventing it from drying out. Thus, it helps avoid the formation of a scab over the wound. This is projected to boost the global petroleum jelly market.
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Petroleum Jelly Market Export Research Report and Forecast to 2031 here
News-ID: 2389200 • Views: 609
More Releases from Transparecny Market Research
Warewashing Professional Equipment Market to expand at a CAGR of 4.6 % will reac …
The global Warewashing Professional Equipment market is estimated to attain a valuation of US$ 7.8 Bn by the end of 2031, states a study by Transparency Market Research (TMR). Besides, the report notes that the market is prognosticated to expand at a CAGR of 4.6% during the forecast period, 2023-2031. The key objective of the TMR report is to offer a complete assessment of the global market including major
Ferroelectric RAM Market to expand at a CAGR of 4.7 % will reach US$ 601.3 Mn by …
The global Ferroelectric RAM market is estimated to attain a valuation of US$ 601.3 Mn by the end of 2031, states a study by Transparency Market Research (TMR). Besides, the report notes that the market is prognosticated to expand at a CAGR of 4.7% during the forecast period, 2023-2031. The key objective of the TMR report is to offer a complete assessment of the global market including major leading stakeholders
Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa Submerged Arc Furnace Market to expand at …
The global Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa Submerged Arc Furnace market is estimated to attain a valuation of US$ 668.2 Mn by the end of 2031, states a study by Transparency Market Research (TMR). Besides, the report notes that the market is prognosticated to expand at a CAGR of 3.4% during the forecast period, 2023-2031. The key objective of the TMR report is to offer a complete
Overhead Crane Market | expand at a CAGR of 5.5 % | reach US$ 7.4 Bn by the en …
The global Overhead Crane market is estimated to attain a valuation of US$ 7.4 Bn by the end of 2031, states a study by Transparency Market Research (TMR). Besides, the report notes that the market is prognosticated to expand at a CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period, 2021-2031. The key objective of the TMR report is to offer a complete assessment of the global market including major leading stakeholders
More Releases for Petroleum
Petroleum Jelly Petroleum Jelly Market Innovative Strategy by 2031 | Major Giant …
Petroleum Jelly Market: Introduction Transparency Market Research delivers key insights on the global petroleum jelly market. In terms of value, the global petroleum jelly market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 4.26% during the forecast period, owing to numerous factors regarding which TMR offers thorough insights and forecasts in its report on the global petroleum jelly market. Get a Sample Copy of the Report: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=72726 Petroleum jelly is used in the
Global Liquefied Petroleum Gas Market 2020 Business Strategies – Chevron Corpo …
The market report titled “Liquefied Petroleum Gas Market By Source (Refinery, Associated Gas, and Non-Associated Gas) and By End-User (Residential & Commercial, Petrochemical & Refineries, Industrial, and Transportation): Global Industry Perspective, Comprehensive Analysis, and Forecast, 2018–2025” and published by Zion Market Research will put forth a systematizedevaluation of the vital facets of the global Liquefied Petroleum Gas Market market. The report willfunction as a medium for the better assessment of
Natural Gas Market to Witness Huge Growth by 2025 | Qatar Petroleum, Sempra Ener …
The Global Natural Gas Market has witnessed continuous growth in the past few years and may grow further during the forecast period (2019-2025). The assessment provides a 360° view and insights, outlining the key outcomes of the industry, current scenario witnesses a slowdown and study aims to unique strategies followed by key players. These insights also help the business decision-makers to formulate better business plans and make informed decisions for
Petroleum benzine Market Expectations & Growth Trends Highlighted until 2028 (Th …
Growing demand for Petroleum benzine among end users Petroleum benzine is a hydrocarbon-based solvent which is marketed by its physical properties (vapor pressure, boiling point) rather than any specific chemical composition. Petroleum benzine is hazardous and generally used as a laboratory solvent. Petroleum benzine is available in the different boiling range, which allows end users to choose suitable petroleum benzine as per need. Manufacturers are focusing on developing less hazardous
Petroleum Coke Market Players British Petroleum, Marathon Petroleum Corporation
Introduction: Petroleum coke or petcoke, a solid rock material is a byproduct of crude oil refining and other cracking processes. Although a refining byproduct, petroleum coke is considered as a valued commodity since 2008, all over the world. Crude oil remained after separating other valuable petroleum products from refining process such as diesel, lubricants, waxes, etc. can be processed further in cokers or other cracking processes to produce petroleum coke. Different
Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) Market Analysis By Key Players : British Petroleum …
Liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) is a flammable mixture of hydrocarbon gases that is used as fuel in heating appliances, vehicles, aerosol propellant, refrigerant and cooking equipment etc. In terms of cost and environmental benefits, LPG is way ahead of conventional fuels such as coal and wood. In fact, the gas is considered a revolutionary fuel solution for various sectors, such as industries, residential, chemical, automotive and refinery. This is why