Compression Therapy Market Development, Trends, Segmentations Analysis
Read Report Overview: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/compression-therapy-market.html
• Compression therapy is a medical procedure, wherein external pressure is applied to the skin and underlying structure (organ) to promote the normal flow of venous blood in the body. It aims to increase venous and lymphatic fluid in the limb through the utilization of external force (exerted by compression products).
• Based on technology, the compression therapy market has been segmented into static and dynamic compression technology. The static technology segment accounted for the largest share of the global compression therapy market in 2018 primarily due to the low cost, easy availability, and high demand for static compression products.
• North America dominated the global Compression Therapy market in 2018 and the trend is anticipated to continue during the forecast period. Rising prevalence of vascular diseases (venous ulcers, lymphedema, and deep vein thrombosis) and increasing demand for various advanced compression therapy products are driving the compression therapy market in the region.
• The compression therapy market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at the fastest rate during the forecast period compared to that in North America and Europe. Increase in geriatric population in countries such as Japan, China, and Singapore is propelling the demand for accurate and reliable compression therapy products, thereby driving the market in the region.
Request a PDF Brochure - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=1537
Increase in the number of orthopedic surgeries to Drive Market
• The number of orthopedic surgeries performed globally has increased significantly due to various social and environmental factors (accident, bone disease). Hence, orthopedic procedures such as knee construction, partial hip replacement, and spinal fusions have witnessed considerable increase.
• Moreover, spinal surgeries are becoming increasingly popular; around 432,000 spinal fusions are performed in the U.S. every year. Compression therapy products are the primary choice for orthopedic surgery as these provide faster healing, reduce swelling and inflammation, and decrease acute or chronic pain. Therefore, increasing number of orthopedic surgeries is expected to propel demand for compression therapy during the forecast period.
Request for Analysis of COVID19 Impact on Compression Therapy Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=1537
Static Technology Segment to Dominate Market
• Based on technology, the global Compression Therapy market has been divided into static and dynamic. The static segment dominated the global Compression Therapy market in 2018 and the trend is projected to continue during the forecast period. The easy availability and high demand for the products along with factors such as easy to use and high preference by doctors are attributed to the dominance of the static compression therapy segment.
Buy now Compression Therapy Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=1537<ype=S
North America to Dominate Global Market
• In terms of region, the global Compression Therapy market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America dominated the global Compression Therapy market in 2018, followed by Europe.
• North America accounted for major share of the global Compression Therapy market in 2018, owing to increasing prevalence of vascular diseases (venous ulcers, lymphedema, and deep vein thrombosis) and rising demand for various advanced compression therapy products propel the growth of the market in the region. In addition, rise in lymphedema and DVT cases are poised to boost demand for compression therapy in North America. Vascular diseases present a significant challenge to acute care hospitals and clinics in the U.S due to hospital-acquired infections.
• The Compression Therapy market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a high CAGR from 2019 to 2027. Increasing geriatric population in countries such as Japan, China, and Singapore have accelerated the demand for accurate and reliable compression therapy products, thereby driving the market in the region. In addition, rising disposable income and increase in health care infrastructure in countries such as India, China, and Malaysia is expected to support market growth.
• The global Compression Therapy market is fragmented in terms of number of players. Key players in the global market include 3M Health Care, ArjoHuntleigh, Bio Compression Systems, Inc., BSN Medical, Covidien plc, medi GmbH & Co KG, PAUL HARTMANN AG, and SIGVARIS MANAGEMENT AG, among others.
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants, uses proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Compression Therapy Market Development, Trends, Segmentations Analysis here
News-ID: 2383332 • Views: …
More Releases from Transparency Market Research
Organ Transplant Rejection Medication Market Revenue to Cross $7.0 billion by 20 …
Organ transplantation stands as a beacon of hope for patients suffering from end-stage organ failure, offering a chance at extended life and improved quality of life. However, the success of organ transplantation hinges on effective immunosuppressive therapy to prevent rejection, a significant challenge faced by transplant recipients. The organ transplant rejection medication market plays a pivotal role in providing the pharmaceuticals necessary to mitigate rejection risk and ensure graft survival.
Atopic Dermatitis Drugs Market Revenue to Cross $28.2 billion by 2031 to Rise at …
Atopic dermatitis (AD), also known as eczema, is a chronic inflammatory skin condition characterized by intense itching, redness, and dryness. It affects millions of individuals worldwide, spanning across all age groups, from infants to adults. The atopic dermatitis drugs market plays a vital role in providing relief to patients suffering from this debilitating condition. This article delves into the dynamics of the atopic dermatitis drugs market, exploring key players, treatment
Penicillin G Acylase Market to Exceed USD 1.1 billion by 2031, Garnering 5.6% CA …
Penicillin G acylase (PGA) is an enzyme that plays a crucial role in the production of semi-synthetic penicillins, a class of antibiotics widely used in the treatment of bacterial infections. The Penicillin G acylase market is integral to the pharmaceutical industry, providing essential enzymes for the efficient and cost-effective production of antibiotics. This article delves into the dynamics of the Penicillin G acylase market, highlighting its significance, key players, emerging
Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Treatment Market to Exceed USD 958.2 million by 20 …
The ALS treatment market encompasses various pharmaceuticals, medical devices, and supportive care interventions designed to alleviate symptoms and slow disease progression in ALS patients. These treatment modalities include medications such as riluzole and edaravone, non-invasive ventilation devices, feeding tubes, physical and occupational therapy, and palliative care services aimed at managing pain, spasticity, and respiratory insufficiency. Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), also known as Lou Gehrig's disease, is a devastating neurodegenerative disorder characterized
More Releases for Compression
Compression Stockings Market: Bio Compression System, 2XU Pty Ltd, Ann Chery, Co …
📝Global Compression Stockings Market 2022-2028, By Product Type (Thigh High, Waist Attachment, Knee High, Pantyhose, and Others), By Compression Level (Mild, Moderate, and High), By Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy, and Online Pharmacy), By Application (Men, Women, and Children), and By Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa) - Global Industry Insight, Trends, Outlook and Opportunity Analysis, 2022-2028. According to our recent study, the
Radial Artery Compression Devices Market
Soaring Adoption of Diagnostic and Interventional Coronary Procedures to Propel Market Growth Over the past decade, the healthcare sector across the world has taken giant strides in all regards, including drug development, research & development, production of new and improved medical devices, and integration of technology. However, as these advancements continue to improve the overall healthcare sphere, healthcare providers are increasingly burdened with high costs. The narrative within the radial artery
PentagonFit Knee Compression Sleeves Review: Read This Before Buying This Knee C …
What are PentagonFit Knee Sleeves? PentagonFit Knee Sleeves is a knee compression sleeve that can also serve as a support for injury prevention. It is designed to strengthen the knee and to help relieve pain in the knee. (Any/all of the links on this post are affiliate links of which the author receives a small commission from sales of this product/service, but the price is the same to you.) Click on the
Compression Therapy Market: Ubiquitous and Easy to Use Compression Bandages Key …
The global compression therapy market houses several market players loosely dispersed across the globe, and no significant player is at the apex of the market. The weak barriers to the entry of new players has continually fragmented the market while the established players face threats from new players frequently entering the market. Several large-, medium-, and small-scale players coexist in the market and are expected to resort to a range
Static Compression Therapy Market | MarketResearchReports.biz
Latest industry research report on: Static Compression Therapy Market : Industry Size, Share, Research, Reviews, Analysis, Strategies, Demand, Growth, Segmentation, Parameters, Forecasts Future Market Insights offers a 10-year forecast of the static compression therapy market in India between 2015 and 2025. In terms of value, the market is expected to register a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period. This study demonstrates market dynamics and trends in India that are expected
United Kingdom Compression Therapy market segments - Static Compression Therapy …
"The Report United Kingdom Compression Therapy Market Outlook to 2024 provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. - MarketResearchReports.biz" United Kingdom Compression Therapy Market Outlook to 2024 Summary GlobalDatas new report, "United Kingdom Compression Therapy Market Outlook to 2024", provides key market data on the United Kingdom Compression Therapy market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, volume (in units) and average prices