Adhesive Foam Tape Market Growth, Trends and Forecast 2021 to 2028 | Lohmann GmbH & Co. KG, LINTEC Corporation, Saint Gobain, HALCO, Jintuo Adhesive Tape Co., Ltd, Ajit Industries Pvt. Ltd., 3F GmbH Klebe - & Kaschiertechnik.
Growing demand for foam tape is expected to drive the market in various end-use industries, such as electrical & electronics, building & construction, automotive, and paper & printing. The environmental issues and an increasing array of regulatory policies have forced foam tape producers to concentrate on the production of environmentally-friendly products. Volatile prices of raw materials serve as a constraint on the development of the demand for foam tape. The foam tape market is affected by rising costs for foam forms such as acrylic and PE around the globe. Petroleum-based derivatives that are vulnerable to fluctuations in commodity prices are the raw materials used in the development of foam tape.
Growth Drivers that Support the Global Adhesive Foam Tape Market:
• Due to a well-established automotive and construction industry in the region, North America currently leads the global market for acrylic foam tapes. Because of rapid industrialization in economies like India and China, Asia Pacific is expected to develop at a steady rate. Due to a slow-paced economy in the region, Latin America is expected to see sluggish growth during the forecast era. The Middle East & Africa region's development is due to the region's rising construction industry.
• There is a strong demand for PE-backed foam tape for applications requiring tapes to provide properties such as gap filling between two bonded surfaces. Properties such as sound levels reduction and shock absorption are also provided by PE-backed foam tape. This growth is due to its use in a wide range of applications in the automotive and building & construction industries, which are increasing rapidly in the APAC area due to increased private and public investment, a population increase, and an emphasis on the renewable energy sector.
• The main users of foam tape are the automotive and building & construction industries. There is a growing trend in the use of lightweight vehicles and electronic devices in vehicles, which is driving the demand for foam tape. In vehicles, foam tape is commonly used in the mounting of automotive logos and scripts, the attachment of automotive trimmings, and the bonding of various materials.
Get Business Information PDF report (including table of contents, graphs and complete table) @ https://www.quincemarketinsights.com/request-sample-59384?utm_source=SK&utm_medium=Openpr&utm_campaign=SK
Companies are Keen to Expand their Global Market
• In July 2016, over the next 10.5 years, 3M Business will invest USD 135 million in its Tuas Plant (Singapore). The business will produce acrylic foam tapes (Scotch Tape) through this expansion, which will be used in industries such as healthcare, packaging, and electrical & electronics.
• In March 2016, Nitto Denko combined Nitoms Inc., Nitto Medical Corporation, and Nitto Lifted Corporation into its three subsidiaries. The aim of the merger was to improve, develop, and sell foam tapes for various end-use industries such as healthcare, automotive, and others that were solvent-less.
Major companies functioning in the global Adhesive Foam Tape Market are Air Products and Chemicals, Inc., Linde plc, Air Liquide, The Andhra Sugars Limited, Iwatani Corporation, TAIYO NIPPON SANSO CORPORATION, United Hydrogen, Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd., and Elme Messer Gaas AS.
• Electrical and Electronics
• Paper and Printing
• North America
o North America, by Country
o North America, by Type
o North America, by Application
• Western Europe
o Western Europe, by Country
Rest of Western Europe
o Western Europe, by Type
o Western Europe, by Application
• Asia Pacific
o Asia Pacific, by Country
Rest of Asia Pacific
o Asia Pacific, by Type
o Asia Pacific, by Application
• Eastern Europe
o Eastern Europe, by Country
Rest of Eastern Europe
o Eastern Europe, by Type
o Eastern Europe, by Application
• Middle East
o Middle East, by Country
Rest of Middle East
o Middle East, by Type
o Middle East, by Application
• Rest of the World
o Rest of the World, by Country
o Rest of the World, by Type
o Rest of the World, by Application
Reasons to Buy This Report:
• It provides niche insights for a decision about every possible segment helping in the strategic decision-making process.
• Market size estimation of the adhesive foam tape market on a regional and global basis.
• A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
• Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
• Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the adhesive foam tape market.
Quince Market Insights
Office No- A109
Pune, Maharashtra 411028
Phone: APAC +91 706 672 4848 / US +1 208 405 2835 / UK +44 121 364 6144
QMI has the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services available on the web. We deliver reports from virtually all major publications and refresh our list regularly to provide you with immediate online access to the world's most extensive and up-to-date archive of professional insights into global markets, companies, goods, and patterns.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Adhesive Foam Tape Market Growth, Trends and Forecast 2021 to 2028 | Lohmann GmbH & Co. KG, LINTEC Corporation, Saint Gobain, HALCO, Jintuo Adhesive Tape Co., Ltd, Ajit Industries Pvt. Ltd., 3F GmbH Klebe - & Kaschiertechnik. here
News-ID: 2348282 • Views: 298
More Releases from QUINCE MARKET INSIGHTS
Commercial Aircraft Video Surveillance Systems Market Innovations, And Portfolio …
Global Commercial Aircraft Video Surveillance Systems Market research reports provide an in-depth view of the market and forecasts for 2033. This study is a combination of quantitative and qualitative information. It highlights key market developments, challenges, and competition industry analysis, as well as new opportunities and trends within the market. This report provides information on the Commercial Aircraft Video Surveillance Systems market, including its size, growth, share, and development status.
Commercial Satellite Imaging Market Size Predicted to Increase at a Positive CAG …
Global Commercial Satellite Imaging Market research reports provide an in-depth view of the market and forecasts for 2033. This study is a combination of quantitative and qualitative information. It highlights key market developments, challenges, and competition industry analysis, as well as new opportunities and trends within the market. This report provides information on the Commercial Satellite Imaging market, including its size, growth, share, and development status. It also includes a
Web Filtering Market Size Set for Rapid Growth and Trend by 2032 | Cisco, Symant …
Global "𝐖𝐞𝐛 𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭" 2023 Research report is an in-depth study of the market Analysis. Along with the most recent patterns and figures that uncovers a wide examination of the market offer. This report provides exhaustive coverage on geographical segmentation, latest demand scope, growth rate analysis with industry revenue and CAGR status. While emphasizing the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also offers a complete study
Tokenization Market Growing Trends and Technology Forecast to 2032 | Hewlett Pac …
Global "𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭" 2023 Research report is an in-depth study of the market Analysis. Along with the most recent patterns and figures that uncovers a wide examination of the market offer. This report provides exhaustive coverage on geographical segmentation, latest demand scope, growth rate analysis with industry revenue and CAGR status. While emphasizing the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also offers a complete study of
More Releases for East
Middle East Auto Component Market Significant Growth over Forecast Period 2020-2 …
Auto Component Market is those markets which are manufacture components or parts required in the automobile industry. Middle East Auto Components market was valued at $ 28 billion in 2019 and is expected to surpass $ 39.7+ billion by 2028. Projected growth in the market can be recognized as snowballing automobile vehicle fleet and rising manufacture and infrastructural activities across different countries of the region. Moreover, mounting demand for vehicle
Exciting East African energy projects in progress at Future Energy East Africa i …
Energy project developers and investors in East Africa are all talking about the huge impact that mini grids and off grid power projects can make as the region plays catch-up in its generation capacity. Several exciting projects will be in focus at the 20th edition of the Future Energy East Africa conference and exhibition, formerly known as EAPIC or the East African Power Industry Convention, which returns to the KICC
Studying the Middle East Yacht Market,Studying the Middle East Yacht Industry, S …
Latest industry research report on: Studying the Middle East Yacht Market : Industry Size, Share, Research, Reviews, Analysis, Strategies, Demand, Growth, Segmentation, Parameters, Forecasts Our analysts believe that the long-term outlook for the yacht market in the Middle East is positive. Demand for yachts in the Middle East has remained stable and is expected to continue being so. Yachting has emerged as a key aspect of the luxury lifestyle in the
Middle East Railway Sector Middle East Railway Sales Report
For Report Sample Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or +91-11-47067990 Report Table of Contents Middle East Outlook 1.1 Countries Overview 1.2 Middle East Economy 1.3 Transportation in Middle East Middle East Rail Transport Outlook 2.1 Overall Status of Rail Transport in Middle East 2.2 Trends in Railway Infrastructure Development in Middle East Saudi Arabia 3.1 Existing Railway Infrastructure 3.2 Proposed/Planned Railway Infrastructure 3.3 Regulatory Framework 3.4
Paperworld Middle East And Playworld Middle East Set To Build On Initial Success
THE TRADE EVENTS REFLECT CHANGING TRENDS IN REGIONAL MARKET Building on their successful debuts last season, Paperworld Middle East and Playworld Middle East are set to consolidate their presence in the market as significant trade exhibitions, as they get underway at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre next week from March 6th to 8th. Organiser Epoc Messe Frankfurt is upbeat about the prospects for both shows, which are co-located in order
Digital Signage Expo East & Interactive Technology East Debut to Accolades from …
Philadelphia, PA –Digital Signage Expo East (DSE East) and Interactive Technology Expo East (ITEE), the regional versions of the international Digital Signage Expo and Interactive Technology Expo, today announced that qualified attendees to the show surpassed expectations and numbered in excess of 900! (Final and more comprehensive attendance statistics are pending)." The new regional event delivered on its promise to attract a more regional audience, of end-users, brand and advertising executives