Bariatric Surgery Market Share, Industry Growth, Trend, Drivers, Challenges, Key Companies by 2028
Rapid urbanization, lack of physical activity, and poor or unhealthy diets are contributing to increasing obesity. However, high cost of these surgeries and procedures is a key factor negatively impacting market revenue growth.
Get a sample copy of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/667
Some Key Highlights From the Report
• In February 2021, Carrum Health expanded options for weight loss surgery in mid-west through partnership with the Bariatric Centre of Kansas City (BCKC). The centre has performed over 17,000 surgeries and the partnership will help improve quality of lives with improved access to high-quality bariatric surgery.
• Gastric bypass surgery helps loose weight by changing how stomach and small intestine handles food. After surgery, the stomach will be smaller, and patient will feel full with less food consumption. This procedure is performed on patients who are seriously obese and have been unable to achieve desired weight loss through diets.
• Non-invasive or minimally invasive surgeries enable completion of weight loss surgery without need for making a large, open incision. There are various types of minimally invasive surgeries such as single-site weight loss surgery, laparoscopic weight loss surgery, robotic weight loss surgery, and endoscopic techniques.
• North America accounted for largest revenue share in 2020 due to increasing obesity rates in countries in the region. Increasing government-supported funding and research activities has also been supporting revenue growth of the North America market.
• Key players in the market include Medtronic PLC, Allergan Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Johnson and Johnson, Olympus, Apollo Endosurgery, Inc., Conmed Corporation, Intuitive Surgical, Inc., Mediflex Surgical Procedures, and GI Dynamics Inc.
Emergen Research has segmented the global bariatric surgery market on the basis of device, surgery, procedure, end-use, and region:
• Device Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
o Implantable Devices
1. Electrical Stimulation Devices
2. Gastric Bands
3. Gastric Emptying Systems
4. Gastric Balloon Systems
o Assisting Devices
1. Closure Device
2. Suturing Device
4. Stapling Device
• Surgery Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
o Invasive Surgery
o Non-Invasive Surgery
• Procedure Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
o Gastric Sleeve Surgery
o Adjustable Gastric Band
o Gastric Bypass
o Biliopancreatic Diversion with Duodenal Switch
• End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
o Bariatric Surgery Clinics
o Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Key geographical regions:
• North America (U.S., Canada)
• Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
• Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
• Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
• Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/667
Key highlights of the report:
1. Report Coverage: In this section of the report, significant information about the leading manufacturers, market segments, estimated timeline, and the most reliable products offered in this industry has been entailed.
2. Executive Summary: This section extensively assesses the competitive landscape, previous research studies, key market drivers, opportunities, restraints, challenges, trends, anticipated CAGR, and a study of micro- and macro-economic factors.
3. Regional Analysis: The report offers vital information related to the production capacity, demand and supply ratios, import &export status, and key players of the regional segments of the global Bariatric Surgery market.
4. Company Profiles: The key market players have been profiled in the report based on their market value, volume, production capacity, product portfolios, and various other aspects.
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2020-2028
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Bariatric Surgery Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Bariatric Surgery Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
184.108.40.206. Prevalence Rate of Type 2 Diabetes and Heart Diseases
220.127.116.11. Increase in Obesity Patients
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
18.104.22.168. High Cost of Surgery
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
To read more about the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/bariatric-surgery-market
Thank you for reading our report. Customization is available in the report. To know more, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is customized as per your requirements.
Read similar reports by Emergen Research:
Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Market@ https://www.google.nl/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/electric-vehicle-charging-stations-market
Fiberglass Market@ https://www.google.com.ni/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/fiberglass-market
Food Certification Market@ https://www.google.ne/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/food-certification-market
Plastic Waste Management Market@ https://www.google.com.ng/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/plastic-waste-management-market
Tea Extracts Market@ https://www.google.nu/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/tea-extracts-market
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Bariatric Surgery Market Share, Industry Growth, Trend, Drivers, Challenges, Key Companies by 2028 here
News-ID: 2343197 • Views: 297
More Releases from Emergen Research
In-Vitro Fertilization Market Trend, Business Scope and Global Demand 2020 – 2 …
The global In-Vitro Fertilization Market is forecasted to reach USD 31.97 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Emergen Research. The sector is guided by rising infertility occurrences attributable to behavioral improvements, policy measures to have fair insurance schemes, and ongoing efforts by suppliers to the industry. Expansion of fertility therapies to treat male infertility, such as ICSI, is expected shortly to have a positive impact on the
Radiation Dose Management Market Size, Strategic Outlook and Covid – 19 Impact …
The global Radiation Dose Management Market is forecasted to be worth USD 505.3 million by 2027, according to a new report by Emergen Research. Increasingly rising healthcare facilities, led by rapidly growing imaging device deployments, are considered to be prominent drivers for the growth of the global demand for radiation dose control throughout the projected era. Following this, a growing focus on the introduction by policy authorities of uniform standards
Orthopedics Devices Market Report by Industry Growth, Trend, Drivers, Challenges …
The global orthopedics devices Market is expected to reach USD 65.29 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Emergen Research. The demand for orthopedics devices is propelled by factors such as the rising occurrence of osteoporosis, musculoskeletal conditions, technological advancements, growing prevalence of sports accidents, increasing geriatric population, and increased obesity prevalence. Orthopedic devices are equipped for the treatment of musculoskeletal conditions by removing the hip, knee, spine,
Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market Share & Trends Analysis Report By Packaging …
The global Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market is forecasted to reach USD 8.75 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Emergen Research. Non-invasive prenatal testing (NIPT), commonly known as cell-free DNA testing, is regarded as a significant extension to the variety of diagnostic methods used to detect fetal chromosome defects. NIPT is also considered superior to other screening modalities, particularly for trisomy 21 (one of the most prevalent congenital
More Releases for Surgery
5th International Surgery and Surgeons Meet will be organized on June 26-27,2019 in New York, USA. The conference highlights the theme “Disseminating advance research and Innovative Technology in the field of Surgery”. Surgeons Meet 2019 aims to gather leading surgeons, eminent scientists, research scholars, students along with industrial and pharmacy professionals to express their views on the latest technologies for future Surgery research. The event is designed in a way
Eyelid Surgery in Bangalore
Blepharoplasty or Eye Surgery is the surgical treatment to correct either of droopy eyelids or puffy under eye areas. If we talk of the specifics which eye surgery or blepharoplasty can help us with, the uses would be the following: ● Contouring and tightening the sagging skin, usually of the upper eyelid ● Removal of the fatty deposits in the under eye region which result in puffiness ● Eye bags which are there but devoid of
Surgery Conference 2018
After the successful conference of Surgical Nursing and Nursing Education 2017, Conference Series Ltd is bringing forward another conference on 28th Surgical Nursing and Nurse Education Conference (Surgical Nursing 2018) which is scheduled on August 08-09, 2018 at Osaka, Japan with a theme of “Innovative Innovations towards Surgical Nursing and Nurse Education”. The conference invites all the participants across the globe to attend and share their insights and convey recent
The Hospital undergoing surgery
Gustavo Frickle Hospital is a new 92,000 sqm building in Viña del mar, Chile. This modern 11-storey structure with 554 rooms, clinical wards and an heliport, will be inaugurated in March 2017. Providing patients and medical personnel with ideal temperature and humidity conditions as well as huge amount of sanitary hot water, achieving these with reduced acoustic emissions and highest efficiency, are the key challenges for the HVAC system of the
ESMR over surgery
ESMR - A world class treatment for the first time in India, a breakthrough in management of Refractory Angina Pectoris with end-stage coronary Artery Disease not Suitable for Revascularization.ESMR therapy is a new non invasive therapy approach using Extracorporeal Shockwave technology for Myocardial Revascularization.ESMR in india,Non invasive Cardiac Angiogenesis therapy,Non invasive bypass treatment,ESMR therapy.Chennai hospital introduces one more life saver in cardiac treatments first of its kind in india,Extra Corporeal
Hande hospital was started in 1984 by Dr. H. V. Hande, former Health Minister, Govt of Tamilnadu. Dr.Hande has been (and continues to be) in practice for the past 52 years in India at Chennai. Hande Hospital at chennai in india has recently been expanded into a 50 bed hospital performing laproscopic, cosmetic surgery and master health checkup, being run by Dr. H.Krishna Hande MS.,FRCS.,MCH (Plastic) FMMC. Who