Structural Electronics Market Size, Status, Demand and Global Outlook 2021- TactoTek Oy, The Boeing Company, Canatu Oy, Neotech AMT GmbH
Market competition by Top manufacturers, with production, price, revenue (value) and market share for each manufacturer; the Top players including-
TactoTek Oy, The Boeing Company, Canatu Oy, Neotech AMT GmbH, Toyobo Co. Ltd, Panasonic Corporation, Faradair Aerospace Limited, Molex LLC
The structural electronics market is expected to register a CAGR of 15.3%, during the forecast period of (2020 - 2025). Improvements in 3D technology and the rise of IoT are the factors fueling the growth of structural electronics market. In addition, there is an increase in the demand for lightweight, cost-effective, and compact products. Structural electronics offer these advantages, thereby augmenting their usage in a wide range of applications.
- Structural electronics is replacing the old components-in-a-box approach with smart materials, such as smart skin, load-bearing parts, and e-textiles. The key capability of structural electronics is to reduce the weight of the product and is expected to disrupt the automotive and aerospace sectors.
- Advancements in material science to develop stretchable conductive materials, application diversity, and government funding are expected to play a vital role in driving the advancements in the Structural electronics industry.
- For instance, one of the largest Japanese car companies experimented a 3D printing of ultra-lightweight vehicle seats, based on bird-bone structure, and is expected to become the first 3D-PE (3D Printed Electronics) with electrics and electronics built into the seat.
- However, lack of technological awareness is to hamper the growth of the market , during the forecast period.
Avail a Sample Copy before Purchase:
Scope of the Report
Structural Electronics is considered as the vertical application of IoT capabilities, and therfore refers to the integrated application of modern technologies and management strategies in the transportation systems. These technologies are aimed at providing innovative services related to different modes of transport and traffic management. It enables the users to be better informed and make safer and better use of transport networks.
Market segment by Regions/Countries, this report covers
North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
Global (Germany, UK, France, Rest of Global)
Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, Rest of Asia Pacific)
Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa
Key Market Trends
Automotive Sector to Account for a Significant Growth
- Structural electronics include electronic components and circuits that act as load-bearing, protective structures, by replacing the dumb structures (such as automobile bodies) or conformally placed upon them.
- The critical capability of structural electronics to reduce the weight of a product is projected to disrupt the automotive sector. Structural electronics is expected to be next big thing in smart cars, as the elements of structural electronics would be integrated within the vehicle's body and undercarriage, thereby resembling the human nervous system and enabling cars to instantly recognize touch and damage.
- In addition, in the future, hybrid/electric cars are expected to use structural electronics, with printed OLED (organic light emitting diode) incorporated inside and outside the car roof.
- Moreover, the boom in automobile production across the globe with adaption to new technology changes such as lightweight and compact parts will witness significant demand for structural electronics, over the forecast period.
North America to Account for the Largest Share in Structural Electronics Market
- North Americas robust financial position enables it to invest heavily in advanced solutions and technologies. The higher penetration of structural electronics in the region can be attributed to the high adoption of such products in conductors, photovoltaic products, and sensors, which are used in high-end cars and space vehicles.
- Structural electronics has shown tremendous progress in the United States and is supported by vast R&D activities. For instance, in order to drive the technology that couples flexible substrates, printed circuits, and thinned silicon die, NextFlex research center with around USD 165 million in private and public backing has been formed.
- Moreover, electric vehicles are primary consumers of structural electronics, which is expected to propel the growth of the market studied, as North Americans are increasingly adopting electric cars.
- Besides, the increasing usage of IOT and 3D technology across various industries is projected to fuel the demand for structural electronics, over the forecast period.
Get Exclusive Discount at-
- April 2019 - B-LA and TactoTek jointly announced that they have signed an agreement for B-LA to market and sell injection molded structural electronics (IMSE) solutions. This partnership brings together leaders in their respective technology domains to advance the market for integrating electronic functionality within molded plastics.
- April 2019 - Boeing and the Australian Space Agency have signed a statement of strategic intent to help advance the agencys goals to expand Australias domestic space industry.
Major points covered in this research are:-
─Structural Electronics Market Overview, Segment by Type (Product Category), by Application, by Region (2020-2025), Competition by Manufacturers
─Global Market Size (Value) of Structural Electronics (2020-2025)
─Global Structural Electronics Capacity, Production, Revenue (Value), Supply (Production), Consumption, Export, Import by Region (2020-2025)
─Global Structural Electronics Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
─Global Structural Electronics Market Analysis by Application
─Global Structural Electronics Manufacturers Profiles/Analysis
─Structural Electronics Manufacturing Cost Analysis
─Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
─Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
─Market Effect Factors Analysis
─Global Structural Electronics Market Forecast (2020-2025)
─Research Findings and Conclusion
Finally, this Structural Electronics report covers the market scenario and its development prospects over the coming years. Report likewise manages the type analysis, contrasting it with the significant application, recent Structural Electronics product development and gives an outline of the potential Global market.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Structural Electronics Market Size, Status, Demand and Global Outlook 2021- TactoTek Oy, The Boeing Company, Canatu Oy, Neotech AMT GmbH here
News-ID: 2337068 • Views: 626
More Releases from Market Insights Reports
Carbon Nanotube (CNT) Market 2021 Report Highlights, Future Prospects, Growth St …
The global "Carbon Nanotube (CNT) Market" analysis and insights 2021-2027 is a comprehensive analysis based on in-depth research on the development environment, market dynamics, opportunities, growth, insights, and emerging technologies of Carbon Nanotube (CNT) market. The study covers historical data from 2016 to 2021 as well as predictions through 2027, making it a valuable resource for industry executives, emerging technologies, emerging trends, share estimation, and regional overview. By evaluating the
Flavor and Fragrance Market Size Industry 2021, Share, Growth, Regional Trends, …
The global "Flavor and Fragrance Market" analysis and insights 2021-2027 is a comprehensive analysis based on in-depth research on the development environment, market dynamics, opportunities, growth, insights, and emerging technologies of Flavor and Fragrance market. The study covers historical data from 2016 to 2021 as well as predictions through 2027, making it a valuable resource for industry executives, emerging technologies, emerging trends, share estimation, and regional overview. By evaluating the
PCI Express Interface Cards Market Booming by Size, Revenue, Trend and Top Growi …
The PCI Express Interface Cards market research report provides an in-depth analysis of the current’s trends, latest developments, scenario, market size, various drivers, restraints, and major players along with their profile details. Research report offers the historic data for year 2021 and 2027 and also provides the forecast data from year 2021 to 2027 which is based on revenue. With the help of all these information research report helps the
Automotive Exterior Painting Market Size 2021: Analysis by Demands, Leading Play …
The global "Automotive Exterior Painting Market" analysis and insights 2021-2027 is a comprehensive analysis based on in-depth research on the development environment, market dynamics, opportunities, growth, insights, and emerging technologies of Automotive Exterior Painting market. The study covers historical data from 2016 to 2021 as well as predictions through 2027, making it a valuable resource for industry executives, emerging technologies, emerging trends, share estimation, and regional overview. By evaluating the
More Releases for Structural
Global Structural Health Monitoring Market
Global Structural Health Monitoring Market – Vertical Analysis and Forecast (2018-2026) – By Technology, Component, Vertical and Region. Global Structural Health Monitoring Market size was valued at US$ 1.24 Bn in 2017 and is expected to reach US$ 4.73 Bn by 2026 to exhibit a CAGR of 18.24 % during the forecast period. Global Structural Health Monitoring market growth is driven by high capital investments for structural health monitoring across several countries,
Structural Sealants Market: Global Snapshot by 2023
Synopsis of Structural Sealants Market Structural sealants are high performance sealants used to block the passage of fluids flowing in between the structures. The most common application of these sealants is in various high strength materials as an alternative to fasteners. According to the type of resins, various structural sealants are available in the market such as silicone, polyurethane, acrylic, polysulfide, and others. Silicone structural sealants is a prominent segment accounting
Global Composite Structural Repairs Market Highlights 2022
Qyresearchreports include new market research report "Global Composite Structural Repairs Market Size,Status and Forecast 2025" to its huge collection of research reports. The global market for Composite Structural Repairs has been witnessing a transitional phase. With a highlight on these changes, this research study presents an in-depth analysis of the worldwide Composite Structural Repairs market during the period from 2018 to 2023. The market report provides a comprehensive picture of the latest
Structural Steel Pipe
Structural steel is a category of steel used as a construction material for making structural steel shapes. A structural steel shape is a profile, formed with a specific cross section and following certain standards for chemical composition and mechanical properties. Structural steel shapes, sizes, composition, strengths, storage practices, etc., are regulated by standards in most industrialized countries. Scope of the Report: This report focuses on the Structural Steel Pipe in Asia-Pacific market,
Structural Focus Receives Honors for Innovative Structural Engineering Design
Los Angeles-area, CA, June 13, 2017 — At last week’s 2017 SEAOSC Excellence in Structural Engineering Awards dinner, Structural Focus received an Award of Excellence in the Seismic Retrofit - Small Project category for the renovation of KTLA Channel 5. To house KTLA Channel 5, Sunset Bronson Studios - Stage 6 went through a major upgrade designed by Bastien and Associates and Structural Focus. The 75-year-old building presented unique challenges
Recent Advances in Structural Biology
Structural Biology is the field of research which mainly focuses on structure determination of macromolecules. The experimental methods of structure determination include X-ray crystallography, Nuclear Magnetic Resonance and cryo-Electron Microscopy. In the recent past much focus has been laid on computational techniques for structure prediction as they are time saving and cost efficient. These techniques include homology modeling, ab-initio modeling and threading. In the recent years this field has