Emulsion Adhesive Market Size, Status, Global Demands and Top Manufacturers 2021- BASF SE, Cattie Adhesives, Henkel Limited, Ashland
Request for PDF Brochure:
The market for emulsion adhesives is expected to grow at a CAGR of about 4% globally during the forecast period. Growing demand from paper converting & packaging industry and increasing demand for water-based eco-friendly adhesives are driving the market. On the flip side, the limited application of emulsion-based adhesives coupled with unfavorable conditions arising due to the COVID-19 outbreak are hindering the market growth.
- The Emulsion adhesive market is expected to grow during the forecast period due to the increasing demand from the paper converting & packaging industry.
- Asia-Pacific region to dominate the market across the globe with the largest consumption from countries such as China and India.
Top leading Manufacturers Profiled in Emulsion Adhesive Market Report are: BASF SE, Cattie Adhesives, Henkel Limited, Ashland, and Akzo Nobel N.V.
Regional Analysis for Emulsion Adhesive Market:
For a comprehensive understanding of market dynamics, the global Emulsion Adhesive market is analyzed across key geographies namely the United States, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India, Central & South America. Each of these regions is analyzed based on market findings across major countries in these regions for a macro-level understanding of the market.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
- The Asia-Pacific region is expected to dominate the market for emulsion adhesives during the forecast period as a result of the increase in demand from construction and furniture industries in countries like India and China.
- In the construction industry, emulsion adhesives are used in various segments such as waterproofing, coatings, and mortar modifications. According to the National Development and Reform Commission, the Chinese government approved 26 infrastructure projects at an estimated investment of about USD 142 billion in 2019 which are estimated to be completed by 2023. Moreover, the Indian government has allocated USD 63 billion for the infrastructure sector in 2019-20 and is planning to spend USD 1.4 trillion over the next five years. The development of smart cities and other schemes like housing for all are expected to increase the demand for emulsion adhesives in the construction industry.
- Emulsion adhesives are used in the bonding of woodworking applications such as cabinet making, wood carving, joinery, and woodturning. They provide excellent bond strength and long-time adhesion. The growing furniture industry is expected to drive the market in countries like India. As per the world bank report, the Indian furniture industry is expected to cross USD 32 billion by 2019 and is estimated to have a growth of 20% per annum over the next few years.
Avail Discount at-
What is the Impact of Covid-19 Outbreak on the Emulsion Adhesive?
- Optimistic Scenario: COVID-19 is contained by May or June, With Normalcy returning to global operations through the End of Q2.
- Conservative Scenario: COVID-19 Remains Prevalent, with Continued Impacts Lasting into Q4.
- Estimated Impact of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Epidemic on the Global Emulsion Adhesive.
- Emulsion Adhesive Market Size in 2021
- Corporate Strategy the Manufacturers Should Be Thinking About Right Now.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Emulsion Adhesive market:
- What are the recent developments and government policies?
- What are the top trends in the Emulsion Adhesive market?
- What is the growth rate of the market?
- Which Is the Most potential market segment?
- Which are the top industry players in the Emulsion Adhesive market?
- Which region would offer high growth for vendors in the market?
Purchase this Report at-
The research includes historic data from 2015 to 2021 and forecasts until 2026 which makes the report an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales, and product managers, consultants, analysts, and stakeholders looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
We Offer Customization On Report Based On Specific Client Requirement:
– Free country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Emulsion Adhesive Market Size, Status, Global Demands and Top Manufacturers 2021- BASF SE, Cattie Adhesives, Henkel Limited, Ashland here
News-ID: 2328968 • Views: 766
More Releases from Market Insights Reports
Handheld UV Lamp Market Share, Size Analysis 2021 Global Industry Drivers, Top M …
Qualitative Analysis Of Handheld UV Lamp Market Revenue & Industry Analysis By 2026 The Handheld UV Lamp market size was US$ 372 million and it is expected to reach US$ 529.3 million by the end of 2026, with a CAGR of 5.0% during 2021-2026. Handheld UV Lamp market research report adoption is becoming very essential for the businesses as it supports with the better decision making and revenue generation. The Handheld UV
Metal Ventilation Fan Market 2021 Industry Share, Trends, Growth and Forecast to …
The “Metal Ventilation Fan” report provides details on the latest recent developments, trade regulations, import-export analysis, analysis of production, value chain optimization, market share, impact of players on the national and localized market, analysis of opportunities in terms of emerging income pockets, changes in market regulations, strategic analysis of the market growth, market size, market growth of categories, application and domain niches, product approvals, product launches, geographic expansions, technological innovations
LV and MV Switchgear Market Size to Perceive a Thriving Growth by 2026 Interpret …
Qualitative Analysis Of LV and MV Switchgear Market Revenue & Industry Analysis By 2026 The LV and MV Switchgear market was valued at USD 3.08 Billion in 2018 and is projected to reach USD 3.6 Billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 2.02% from 2019 to 2026. LV and MV Switchgear market research report adoption is becoming very essential for the businesses as it supports with the better decision making and
Chocolate Manufacturing Equipment Market Growth and Forecast 2021 to 2027 - Gami …
The “Chocolate Manufacturing Equipment” report provides details on the latest recent developments, trade regulations, import-export analysis, analysis of production, value chain optimization, market share, impact of players on the national and localized market, analysis of opportunities in terms of emerging income pockets, changes in market regulations, strategic analysis of the market growth, market size, market growth of categories, application and domain niches, product approvals, product launches, geographic expansions, technological innovations
More Releases for Emulsion
Wax Emulsion Market
Wax emulsion is a mixture of one or more waxes in water. Waxes are usually immiscible with water under stable temperature and pressure. Wax emulsions usually refers to oil in water emulsion of any kind of wax. In order to make them miscible with water, waxes are mixed with surfactants. Waxes have a significant impact on several formulations and processes. Hence, they are used in various application. The wax emulsion
Emulsion Stabilizer Market to Witness Robust Expansion by 2023
New report published by Global Info Research which offers insights on the global Emulsion Stabilizer market. Emulsion stabilizers prevent settling of food and beverage component and separation of the solute, in turn, maintaining integrity, texture and taste of the food and beverage for a longer time. Click to view the full report TOC, figure and tables： https://www.globalinforesearch.com/global-emulsion-stabilizer-market_p90395.html Global Emulsion Stabilizer Market: Forecast by Type / Application / Region Pectin remains the preferred choice for F&B
Emulsion Stabilizer for Beverages Market Size, Share, Development by 2023
New report published by Global Info Research which offers insights on the global Emulsion Stabilizer for Beverages market. Emulsion stabilizer for beverages is stabilizing compounds in the beverage formulations to enhance thickness, stability and lifespan of several beverages including milk, juices, carbonated drinks and alcohol among others. Emulsion stabilizers prevent settling of beverage component and separation of the solute, in turn, maintaining integrity, texture and taste of the beverage for a
Beverage Emulsion Market:Competitive Dynamics & Global Outlook 2025
This study researches the market size of Beverage Emulsion, presents the global Beverage Emulsion sales and revenue by companies, regions, type and application, history breakdown data from 2013 to 2018, and forecast to 2025. This report focuses on the key data information of Beverage Emulsion in key regions like North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Central & South America, and Middle East & Africa, presents sales, revenue, market share, growth rate of
Beverage Emulsion Market: Opportunity Map by 2025
Beverage emulsion is a well-known class of food item. It consists of a continuous aqueous phase, in which an oil phase that is discontinuously dispersed in the form of microscopic droplets. Beverage emulsions are generally distinguished as oil-in-water (O/W) emulsions. Dilute beverage emulsions are typically composed of a weighting agent in order to increase the density, flavour oil blend, and a polymeric emulsifier/stabilizer which consists of either gum acacia or
Emulsion Polymers Market Evolving Industry Trends 2023
Emulsion polymers are produced by polymerization followed by emulsification of monomers such as styrene and butadiene and some co-monomers such as vinyl acetate. Emulsion polymers are widely employed in various end-user industries such as paints & coatings, paper & paperboard, adhesives, and textiles & non-woven. Paints & coatings was the largest end-user segment of the emulsion polymers market in 2014. Furthermore, it is likely to be the fastest growing segment