Ultra Wideband Market Precise Outlook 2021- DecaWave Limited (Qorvo Inc.), Humatics Corporation, Pulse~LI
Request for PDF Brochure:
The Ultra Wideband Market is expected to register a CAGR of 18% during the forecast period (2020 - 2025). Some of the major factors that are driving the growth of the market include the increasing deployment of the UWB technology in various mobile devices, the rapidly rising demand of the technology in Real-time location systems, and the increased adoption of the Industrial Internet of Things.
- Ever since the ruling of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) in the United States opened up the spectrum from 3.1 GHz - 10.6 GHz for the ultra-wideband (UWB) applications in the year 2002, the interest in the usage of the UWB technology for localization outside of the military applications has grown exponentially. The multi-purpose nature of the technology for localization and also high or low data rate communication make it a robust and attractive tech in many indoor applications.
Top leading Manufacturers Profiled in Ultra Wideband Market Report are: DecaWave Limited (Qorvo Inc.), Humatics Corporation, Pulse~LINK, Inc, BeSpoon, Zebra Technologies Corporation, NXP Semiconductors N.V., Texas Instruments Incorporated, Johanson Technology Inc., Alereon, Inc., Fractus Antennas S.L
Regional Analysis for Ultra Wideband Market:
For a comprehensive understanding of market dynamics, the global Ultra Wideband market is analyzed across key geographies namely the United States, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India, Central & South America. Each of these regions is analyzed based on market findings across major countries in these regions for a macro-level understanding of the market.
North America is Expected to Hold a Significant Market Share
- The North American region is anticipated to hold a significant market share of the UWB market primarily owing to the presence of multiple UWB players in the region and the rapidly increasing adoption rate of UWB-based technologies across multiple sectors such as healthcare and retail.
- The North American region was one of the earliest adopters of RTLS. The increasing trend of automation is one of the primary factors governing the growth of the RTLS industry in this region.
- This is majorly due to the early adoption of digital technologies across multiple industries, which helps to eliminate human intervention and huge investments in asset management, inventory and warehouse management, and transportation and logistics management.
- Moreover, the commercial usage of the ultra-wideband (UWB) technology is being granted increased exposure owing to the special features it offers such as centimeter-level accuracy of positioning and high data rate. The applications of the technology in guideway transportation industry has also been developed in the region.
Avail Discount at-
- Aug 2019 - NXP Semiconductors N.V. and Volkswagen unveiled their first concept car utilizing the ultra-wideband (UWB) technology, showcasing the major benefits of the technology, which is the ability to combat relay theft protection, that is one of the biggest problems with the keyless entry systems in modern cars.
- Feb 2020 - Qorvo, a provider of innovative RF solutions announced that it has completed its acquisition of Decawave, a player in ultra-wideband (UWB) technology and provider of UWB solutions for mobile, automotive and IoT applications. With the acquisition, Decawave team become the Ultra-Wideband Business Unit (UWBU) within Qorvo Mobile Products.
What is the Impact of Covid-19 Outbreak on the Ultra Wideband?
- Optimistic Scenario: COVID-19 is contained by May or June, With Normalcy returning to global operations through the End of Q2.
- Conservative Scenario: COVID-19 Remains Prevalent, with Continued Impacts Lasting into Q4.
- Estimated Impact of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Epidemic on the Global Ultra Wideband.
- Ultra Wideband Market Size in 2021
- Corporate Strategy the Manufacturers Should Be Thinking About Right Now.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Ultra Wideband market:
- What are the recent developments and government policies?
- What are the top trends in the Ultra Wideband market?
- What is the growth rate of the market?
- Which Is the Most potential market segment?
- Which are the top industry players in the Ultra Wideband market?
- Which region would offer high growth for vendors in the market?
Purchase this Report at-
The research includes historic data from 2015 to 2021 and forecasts until 2026 which makes the report an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales, and product managers, consultants, analysts, and stakeholders looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
We Offer Customization On Report Based On Specific Client Requirement:
– Free country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Ultra Wideband Market Precise Outlook 2021- DecaWave Limited (Qorvo Inc.), Humatics Corporation, Pulse~LI here
News-ID: 2328678 • Views: 684
More Releases from Market Insights Reports
Transformer Insulating Oil Market Quantitative Market analysis, Current and Futu …
The Transformer Insulating Oil Market research report has merged the analysis of different factors that supplement the market’s growth. It constitutes trends, restraints, and drivers that transform the market in either a positive or negative manner. This section also provides the scope of different segments and applications that can potentially influence the Transformer Insulating Oil market in the future. The comprehensive information is based on current trends and historic milestones.
Non-Agricultural Intelligent Irrigation Controller Market Dynamics Analysis to G …
The “Non-Agricultural Intelligent Irrigation Controller” report provides details on the latest recent developments, trade regulations, import-export analysis, analysis of production, value chain optimization, market share, impact of players on the national and localized market, analysis of opportunities in terms of emerging income pockets, changes in market regulations, strategic analysis of the market growth, market size, market growth of categories, application and domain niches, product approvals, product launches, geographic expansions, technological
Hybrid Boats Market Size 2021 CAGR Status, Share, Growth Prospects, Type, Manufa …
The “Hybrid Boats Market” report provides 2021-2027 a detailed market overview based on current and future trends that will determine the profit structure. Market size, demand, supply chain, market growth factors, and future trends. It involves an in-depth study of the current trends leading to this vertical trend in different regions. The report provides important information related to components and factors such as market size, market share, market segmentation, main
Gasoline Particulate Filter for Commercial Vehicle Market Focuses on Growth Fact …
The Global Gasoline Particulate Filter for Commercial Vehicle Market from 2021 to 2027 study investigated by Market Intelligence Data examines the market in depth, emphasising data on many areas such as drivers, constraints, opportunities, threats, and worldwide markets, covering development trends, competitive landscape analysis, and key region expansion status. This report is a comprehensive numerical analysis of the Gasoline Particulate Filter for Commercial Vehicle industry that provides data for developing
More Releases for Ultra
Ultra-rugged quad core module
Deggendorf, Germany, 30 April 2020 * * * congatec - a leading vendor of embedded computing technology - introduces its new conga-TR4 COM Express Type 6 module with AMD Ryzen(TM) Embedded V1000 Series processors for the industrial temperature range from 40�C to +85�C. It is available with optional burn-in & cold-soak stress screening service for highest reliability. The most demanding graphics and compute workloads benefit from the
Ultra-low Alpha Metal Market 2017 - 2025
Press Release – 17 Dec 2018 Research and Development News -- . . Latest Update "Ultra-low Alpha Metal Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2017 - 2025" with Industries Survey | Global Current Growth and Future. ' ' Global Ultra-low Alpha Metal Market: Market Study Ultra-low alpha metals are predominantly employed in soldering fabrication in the flip chip technology sector. They are also used in plating, bumping, PCBs, semiconductor packaging,
Combitherm Ultra Boilers(Combi boiler)
Combi Boiler Combitherm Ultra Boilers Combitherm Ultra Boilers are factory assembled unit, installed on a skid base frame requiring minimum site work for installation. This steam boiler too, operates on the function of both water and smoke tube combination type steam boiler( Combi Ultra Boiler). This unique and compact design is one its kind, with amazing fuel feeding flexibility (wood, coal, briquettes, petcoke, rice husk etc.) and redefined water & flue
GEW releases ultra-wide UV system video
GEW has released a new video to illustrate how wide-web converters can benefit from GEW’s fully air-cooled NUVA2 UV systems. The NUVA2 lamphead is available in widths of up to 2.50m and boasts particularly fast switch-on and cool-down cycles achieving considerable electricity and time savings. It addresses the specific requirements of converters who need to coat substrates in extreme widths. Likora GmbH in Germany upgraded the final varnishing station on one
Global Automotive Ultra capacitor Market
Automotive ultra-capacitors is one of the major energy sources that delivers quick bursts of energy during peak power demands. Automotive ultra-capacitor chief usage is augment vehicle performance by improving fuel economy and reducing harmful emissions thus extend longevity of vehicles. Apart from conventional applications, ultra-capacitor also include board net stabilization, and in acceleration systems. Ultra capacitors are efficient than batteries as they enable higher power to the engine as compared
FirstLight™ Ultra High Density Solutions
FirstLight™ Ultra High Density Chassis are available in 1U, 2U or Zero U configurations. The system density is industry leading with capacity to house up to 288 LC ports and 1152 fibres using 12 fibre MTP/MPO interface in a 2U space. These are designed together with fibre management products to perform a core installation platform for the UHD modular system. The UHD solution is suitable for Data centre storage area networks,