Beverage Container Market Size, Status and Future Outlook 2025 | Gerresheimer AG, Vidrala SA, Owens Illinois Inc
Request for PDF Brochure:
The beverage container market was valued at USD 204.02 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 283.98 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 5.08% over the forecast period 2020 - 2025. The growth of this market is fueled by increasing applications, technological advancements, and the growing demand in developing regions, such as the Asia-Pacific and Latin America. This growth can be attributed to rising disposable incomes, growing population, and increasing dependence on the consumption of beverages.
- The rising trend for the reusability of beverage bottles and containers is termed as e-commerce. Re- commerce has enabled packaging players to supply their products in glass bottles. This is expected to bolster the adoption of reusable beverage bottles and containers over the forecast period. For instance, in January 2019, the launch of Loop, a durable packaging initiative run by New Jersey-based recycling company, TerraCycle, that debuted at the World Economic Forum, allows the use of steel, glass, and durable plastic reusable packaging for everyday items. The initiative enables the user to order products made by the participating companies, which are delivered in special reusable packaging, with manufacturers redesigning product containers for some of their most popular products.
Top leading Manufacturers Profiled in Beverage Container Market Report are: Ardagh Group, Piramal Glass Private Limited(Piramal Group), Gerresheimer AG, Vidrala SA, Owens Illinois Inc., Vetropack Holding AG, Company Profiles - Plastic Packaging, Alpha Packaging Inc., Amcor PLC, Consolidated Container Company LLC, Berry Global Inc., Comar, LLC, CKS Packaging Inc.
Regional Analysis for Beverage Container Market:
For a comprehensive understanding of market dynamics, the global Beverage Container market is analyzed across key geographies namely the United States, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India, Central & South America. Each of these regions is analyzed based on market findings across major countries in these regions for a macro-level understanding of the market.
North America to Hold Maximum Market Share
- The packaging is the most critical factor that plays an essential role in the widespread consumption of beverages around the world. The strong demand for sustainable and convenient packaging solutions will drive the demand for beverage containers in North America. According to the Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies (PMMI) 2018 Beverage Report, the North American beverage industry is expected to register a growth of 4.5% during the period 2018-2028.
- Moreover, companies are adopting innovative packaging solutions for beverages to provide shelf appeal and differentiation. A useful package and label highlight the unique selling proposition, showcasing everything that sets the product apart. For instance, in 2019, Australia- based The a2 Milk Company expanded its presence in the United States, with its line of a2 Milk delivered in gable-top cartons from Evergreen Packaging LLC (a US-based company). These cartons use color graphics to differentiate milk varieties. Graphics on the packaging also describe the a2 Milk difference.
Avail Discount at-
- In February 2020 - Amcor announced its latest and custom designs at the Wine. The company also announced a collaboration with Garc_on Wines, a British start-up. Through this collaboration, Amcor will produce flat wine bottles made with post-consumer recycled (PCR) PET plastic in the United States.
- In January 2020 - Ardagh Group, Glass - North America, a business unit of the Ardagh Group SA and the largest domestic manufacturer of glass bottles for the US wine market, introduced six new sophisticated glass wine bottle designs.
What is the Impact of Covid-19 Outbreak on the Beverage Container?
- Optimistic Scenario: COVID-19 is contained by May or June, With Normalcy returning to global operations through the End of Q2.
- Conservative Scenario: COVID-19 Remains Prevalent, with Continued Impacts Lasting into Q4.
- Estimated Impact of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Epidemic on the Global Beverage Container.
- Beverage Container Market Size in 2021
- Corporate Strategy the Manufacturers Should Be Thinking About Right Now.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Beverage Container market:
- What are the recent developments and government policies?
- What are the top trends in the Beverage Container market?
- What is the growth rate of the market?
- Which Is the Most potential market segment?
- Which are the top industry players in the Beverage Container market?
- Which region would offer high growth for vendors in the market?
Purchase this Report at-
The research includes historic data from 2015 to 2021 and forecasts until 2026 which makes the report an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales, and product managers, consultants, analysts, and stakeholders looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
We Offer Customization On Report Based On Specific Client Requirement:
– Free country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Beverage Container Market Size, Status and Future Outlook 2025 | Gerresheimer AG, Vidrala SA, Owens Illinois Inc here
News-ID: 2328266 • Views: 605
More Releases from Market Insights Reports
Aerial Firefighting Market By Product Type, End-Users/Application, In-Depth Anal …
The Aerial Firefighting Market study inspects changing market trends, major segments, top investment pockets, value chain, competitive landscape, and regional scenario in great detail. The Aerial Firefighting Market studies analyses growth rate, product price, profit, capacity, production, supply, demand, market growth rate, and forecast through 2027 for the world's major regions. The Aerial Firefighting Market is expected to register a CAGR of 2.9% over the forecast period 2021 – 2027. The
Demolition Machines Market Study Offering Insights on Latest Advancements, Trend …
The Demolition Machines Market study inspects changing market trends, major segments, top investment pockets, value chain, competitive landscape, and regional scenario in great detail. The Demolition Machines Market studies analyses growth rate, product price, profit, capacity, production, supply, demand, market growth rate, and forecast through 2027 for the world's major regions. The Demolition Machines Market is expected to register a CAGR of 2.5% over the forecast period 2021 – 2027. The
Home Water Filtration Unit Market Research and Development with Growth Analysis …
The Home Water Filtration Unit Market study inspects changing market trends, major segments, top investment pockets, value chain, competitive landscape, and regional scenario in great detail. The Home Water Filtration Unit Market studies analyses growth rate, product price, profit, capacity, production, supply, demand, market growth rate, and forecast through 2027 for the world's major regions. The Home Water Filtration Unit Market is expected to register a CAGR of 15.4% over the
Marijuana Drying and Curing Equipment Market By Product Type, End-Users/Applicat …
The Marijuana Drying and Curing Equipment Market study inspects changing market trends, major segments, top investment pockets, value chain, competitive landscape, and regional scenario in great detail. The Marijuana Drying and Curing Equipment Market studies analyses growth rate, product price, profit, capacity, production, supply, demand, market growth rate, and forecast through 2027 for the world's major regions. The Marijuana Drying and Curing Equipment Market is expected to register a CAGR of
More Releases for Beverage
Processed Food & Beverage Preservatives Market 2020-2026
The Processed Food & Beverage Preservatives Market report is one of the most comprehensive and important data about business strategies, qualitative and quantitative analysis of Global Market. It offers detailed research and analysis of key aspects of the Processed Food & Beverage Preservatives market. The market analysts authoring this report have provided in-depth information on leading growth drivers, restraints, challenges, trends, and opportunities to offer a complete analysis of the
Instant Beverage Premixes Market
https://www.qandqmarketresearch.com/reports/7293858/instant-beverage-premixes-market-62 Instant beverage premixes are prepared drinks, which boost metabolism, enhance functionality, and provide healthy hydration. Instant beverage premix market analysis is primarily split into different type including instant coffee, instant tea, instant milk and instant health drinks and soups. In 2017, the global Instant Beverage Premixes market size was xx million US$ and is forecast to xx million US in 2025, growing at a CAGR of xx% from 2018. The objectives of
Beverage Emulsion Market: Opportunity Map by 2025
Beverage emulsion is a well-known class of food item. It consists of a continuous aqueous phase, in which an oil phase that is discontinuously dispersed in the form of microscopic droplets. Beverage emulsions are generally distinguished as oil-in-water (O/W) emulsions. Dilute beverage emulsions are typically composed of a weighting agent in order to increase the density, flavour oil blend, and a polymeric emulsifier/stabilizer which consists of either gum acacia or
Quarterly Beverage Tracker Fourth Quarter 2016: Portugal
In Q4-16 consumption was influenced by the warmer average temperature. Consumption of alcoholic drinks increased in Q4-16, driven by beer which experienced a similar growth rate, owing to the favorable economic environment and good marketing activity from the main players. Private Label products lost market share at the hands of producer brands. Once more the sub-channels including online stores and duty-free shops in airports have done pretty well due to
Global Functional Beverage Market Research Report 2016
2016 Global Functional Beverage Industry Report is a professional and in-depth research report on the world’s major regional market conditions of the Functional Beverage industry, focusing on the main regions (North America, Europe and Asia) and the main countries (United States, Germany, Japan and China). The report firstly introduced the Functional Beverage basics: definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain overview; industry policies and plans; product specifications; manufacturing processes; cost structures and
Beverage Dispensers: Global Market Intelligence
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Beverage Dispensers: Global Market Intelligence to its growing collection of premium market research reports. The report “Beverage Dispensers: Global Market Intelligence (2011-2020)” provides market intelligence on the different market segments, based on type, function, application, and geography. Market size and forecast (2011-2020) has been provided in the report. The primary objectives of this report are to provide 1) comprehensive global market intelligence through