Market report on High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC) Transmission Systems- Research & Development, Testing & Production Services
• High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC) transmission system, also known as electrical superhighway or power superhighway, is an electric transmission system used for bulk direct-current transmission of electric power
• HVDC transmission systems have the capability to interconnect networks with different features and frequencies and are more competent than alternating current lines
• HVDC transmission systems are ideal for long distance transmission and also carry less electrical losses. However, these transmission systems are costlier for short distances, as conversion units are required.
• Increase in installation of offshore wind power generation projects is anticipated to drive the HVDC transmission systems market. Large amount of power generation is feasible through offshore wind energy; therefore, the generated energy can be distributed to locations with high demand for electricity.
Request A Sample- https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=73522
Global High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC) Transmission System Market: Segmentation
• The global HVDC transmission system market can be segmented in terms of technology, type, deployment, application, and capacity
• Based on technology, the market can be divided into line commutated converter (LCC) and voltage source converter (VSC). Voltage source converter is a new technology. Thus, demand for VSC is anticipated to increase during the forecast period.
• In terms of type, the market can be divided into monopole system, bipolar system, back-to-back, and multi-terminal system. Monopole system and bipolar system segments accounted for significant share of the global HVDC transmission system market in 2020, due to higher demand for these among end-users.
• In terms of deployment, the global HVDC transmission system market can be classified into overhead, underground, subsea, and combination. Underground and subsea are key segments, led by rise in investment in these segments across the globe.
• Based on application. The market can be segregated into interconnecting grids, infeed urban areas, connecting offshore wind, and others. The connecting offshore wind segment is likely to expand significantly due to rise in offshore wind energy projects across the world.
• In terms of capacity, the HVDC transmission system market can be split into up to 400 kV, 401-800 kV, and above 800 kV. 401-800 kV and above 800 kV segments are expected to expand at high CAGR during the forecast period.
Purchase A Report- https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=73522<ype=S
Global High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC) Transmission System Market: Regional Segmentation
• Based on region, the HVDC transmission systems market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
• Asia Pacific dominated the global HVDC transmission systems market in 2020. It is anticipated to be a highly attractive region during the forecast period. The trend is estimated to continue during the forecast period owing to the significant investment in renewable energy sources, especially in countries such as China, Japan, and India.
• Europe is estimated to hold vital share of the global HVDC transmission systems market during the forecast period. The region is investing in renewable energy sources due to the increase in pollution and rise in government policies to meet the 2031 climate and energy framework.
• North America is projected to hold moderate share of the global HVDC transmission systems market during the forecast period, as the region possesses advanced electrical transmission systems. The market in the region is likely to expand at a healthy pace in the near future.
COVID-19 Impact on the Global High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC) Transmission System Market
• The power industry falls under ‘essential services,’ as power supply to grid systems depends on transmission lines. Initially, the COVID-19 pandemic marginally affected the HVDC transmission system market by disrupting the supply chain as well as availability of manpower due to the lockdown in various countries. However, the supply chain has been restored and the availability of manpower is getting back to normal, with governments and companies’ efforts. This is expected to drive the market in the near future.
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Market report on High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC) Transmission Systems- Research & Development, Testing & Production Services here
News-ID: 2327495 • Views: 277
More Releases from Transparency Market Research
Early Impacts of COVID 19 on Synthetic Leather ProductsMarket 2020
High Demand for Eco-friendly and Sustainable Synthetic Leather Products Over the past decade, the global demand for synthetic leather has witnessed significant growth. The soaring demand for synthetic or faux leather is driven by a range of factors, including evolving consumer trends, mounting concerns over the impact of traditional leather on the environment, ascending demand for animal-free products, and growing awareness regarding the attributes of synthetic leather, among others. At present,
Tremendous Growth in Plastic Recycling Market 2021 witness exponential growth by …
Plastic Recycling Market: Overview • Recycling plastic waste is a complex issue to which no real solution has proven to be completely effective and environmentally responsible. Many recycling techniques have in fact proven to be rather expensive, energy inefficient, and as harmful to the environment, if not more, as plastic itself. • The global population continues its exponential rise and economic and industrial activities thrive at an even faster rate. This has made the
Invisible Growth of Mushroom Market to Witness a Pronounce Growth at CAGR during …
Global Mushroom Market: Snapshot The global market for mushrooms has witnessed growth at an impressive pace in the past few years, chiefly owing to the vast rise in consumption of processed foods, rising consumer awareness about health benefits of mushrooms, and advancements in packaging technologies to increase shelf life of mushrooms. Owing to the vast rise in demand for processed food products and the increased consumption of brown mushrooms, the mushroom
Latest Profitable Study for Ginger Market expected to grow with CAGR during fore …
Ginger is the underground stem of an herb named perennial, which is utilized as a flavoring agent and as an additive. Ginger is generally utilized as a zest, for pickles, confections and as a restorative or medicinal herb. It is manufactured in numerous economies, for example, India, China, Indonesia, Brazil and so on which have humid and tropical conditions. It is accessible in various types, for example, crude ginger, dry
More Releases for HVDC
HVDC Transmission Market Detailed Analytical Overview by 2025
The HVDC Transmission market was valued at Million US$ in 2017 and is projected to reach Million US$ by 2025, at a CAGR of during the forecast period. In this study, 2017 has been considered as the base year and 2018 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for HVDC Transmission. This report presents the worldwide HVDC Transmission market size (value, production and consumption), splits the breakdown
HVDC Transmission System Market 2026 |
Research Report Insights offers a 10-year forecast for global HVDC transmission system market between 2016 and 2026. In terms of value, market is expected to register a CAGR of 8.8% during forecast period. This study demonstrates the market dynamics and trends globally across 7 regions that are, North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, APEJ, Japan, and MEA which influence the current nature and future status of the HVDC
Global HVDC Transmission Market Research Report 2017
lobal HVDC Transmission market competition by top manufacturers, with production, price, revenue (value) and market share for each manufacturer; the top players including ABB (Switzerland) Siemens (Germany) General Electric (US) Toshiba (Japan) Mitsubishi Electric (Japan) Nexans (France) NKT A/S (Denmark) Hitachi (Japan) Sumitomo Electric (Japan) Schneider Electric (France) NR Electric (China) Prysmian Group (Italy) American Superconductor (US) LS Industrial (Korea) C-EPRI Electric Power Engineering (China) To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ http://www.qyresearchreports.com/sample/sample.php?rep_id=1224720&type=E Table of Contents Global HVDC Transmission Market Research Report 2017 1 HVDC Transmission Market Overview 1.1
Global HVDC Transmission Market Advancements to Watch Out For 2022
Orbis Research delivers key insights on the Global HVDC Transmission market in a new report titled “Global HVDC Transmission Market Research Report 2017-2022 by Players, Regions, Product Types and Applications.” In this report, Orbis Research sheds light on the various factors and trends impacting market growth over the forecast period (2017 – 2022). Description The Global HVDC Transmission Market report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global HVDC Transmission industry. This
Global HVDC Transmission Market 2017 - C-EPRI Electric Power, Schneider Electric …
Global HVDC Transmission Market 2017 Analysis Report audits a Market Regions, Product Categories, with Sales, Business Revenue, Goods cost, HVDC Transmission piece of the overall industry and Growth patterns, concentrating on driving HVDC Transmission industry players, showcase size, request and supply examination, utilization volume, Forecast 2017 to 2022. The major regions present in the continents like United States, Germany, Japan and China and their contribution to global HVDC Transmission market is
HVDC Converter Station Market Trends Forecast By 2024
A high voltage direct current (HVDC) converter is a distinctive type of substation used as an equipment for HVDC transmission lines. These converter stations are especially used to transmit bulk of power to long distances and for converting alternating current (AC) to direct current (DC) or vice versa. An HVDC converter station is generally used for the transmission of electricity from renewable energy sources situated at remote areas to metropolitan