Botswana Telecom Operators Market SWOT Analysis by Leading Key Players - Mascom Botswana, Orange Botswana, BTC Botswana
Access sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/3262784-botswana-telecom-operators-country-intelligence-report
Botswana Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report
"Botswana Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report," a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Botswana today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2025. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, and mobile segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Botswana’s telecom services will increase from US$405.3 million in 2020 to US$516.8 million by the end of 2025, at a CAGR of 5% driven by projected growth in mobile data and fixed broadband segments. The revenues from mobile data services will grow at a robust CAGR of 10.5% over 2020-2025, supported by increasing data ARPS, and growth in mobile internet subscriptions. Fixed broadband revenue will grow at a CAGR of 8% over 2020-2025, supported by growing broadband service adoption on the back of ongoing coverage expansions by operators like BTC and the government.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Botswana.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation, and more.
- Telecom services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, and mobile data markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- The overall telecom service revenue in Botswana will grow at a CAGR of 5% during 2020-2025.
- Mobile services revenue will account for 79.1% share of the total telecom service revenue in 2025, driven by rising mobile internet subscriptions and growing data ARPS over the forecast period.
- Mascom leads Botswana’s mobile market in terms of mobile subscriptions for 2020, followed by Orange Botswana and BTC. Mascom led both prepaid and postpaid segments during 2020.
Reasons to Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Botswana’s telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalData’s Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Botswana’s mobile communications, fixed telephony, and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Botswana’s telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors, and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Botswana.
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Get Customization in the Report, Enquire Now @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/3262784-botswana-telecom-operators-country-intelligence-report
It's vital you keep your market knowledge up to date. If you have a different set of players/manufacturers according to geography or needs regional or country segmented reports we can provide customization accordingly.
Purchase Single User License of this report at USD1295@ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=3262784
Contact US :
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218
Connect with us at LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Botswana Telecom Operators Market SWOT Analysis by Leading Key Players - Mascom Botswana, Orange Botswana, BTC Botswana here
News-ID: 2283210 • Views: 376
More Releases from HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Medical Automation Market Next Big Thing | Major Giants- Siemens, Danaher, Medtr …
The latest analysis released by HTF MI on "Global Medical Automation Market Outlook 2020 Survey results" sheds light on how investment and competitive landscape is impacted due to significant changes in the Medical Automation Industry. The research coverage includes analysis on companies such as Koninklijke Philips N.V., Tecan Group Ltd., Intuitive Surgical, Inc., Stryker Corporation, Siemens AG, Danaher Corporation, Medtronic Plc., Swisslog Holding AG, Accuray, Inc. & GE Healthcare etc.
Home Healthcare Software Market- a Worth Observing Growth: Thornberry, Cerner, M …
The latest analysis released by HTF MI on "Global Home Healthcare Software Market Outlook 2020 Survey results" sheds light on how investment and competitive landscape is impacted due to significant changes in the Home Healthcare Software Industry. The research coverage includes analysis on companies such as Thornberry, Cerner, Netsmart Technologies, Kinnser Software, McKesson, Delta Health Technologies, Allscripts & Meditech etc. It is expected that the healthcare and life sciences industry
Depression Treatment Therapy Market May See Big Move | Lundbeck, Otsuka, Merck, …
The latest analysis released by HTF MI on "Global Depression Treatment Therapy Market Outlook 2020 Survey results" sheds light on how investment and competitive landscape is impacted due to significant changes in the Depression Treatment Therapy Industry. The research coverage includes analysis on companies such as Lundbeck, Otsuka, Merck, Takeda, NeuroSigma, Brainsway, Bristol-Myers Squibb, AstraZeneca, Novartis, Silver Oak Health, VistaGen Therapeutics, Pfizer, Johnson and Johnson, Sanofi, Eli Lily, NeuroStar, Teva
Digital Workplace Market Next Big Thing | Major Giants Unisys, TCS, IBM, NTT Dat …
Latest published market study on Global Digital Workplace Market provides an overview of the current market dynamics in the Digital Workplace space, as well as what our survey respondents—all outsourcing decision-makers—predict the market will look like in 2027. The study breaks market by revenue and volume (wherever applicable) and price history to estimates size and trend analysis and identifying gaps and opportunities. Some of the players that are in coverage
More Releases for Botswana
Botswana Agriculture Market, Botswana Agriculture Industry, Botswana Agriculture …
Botswana’s climate is semi-arid, with little soil fertility, and tremendously variable rain, resulting in awfully little agricultural potential with simply 0.65% of land area appropriate for cultivatable agriculture. Botswana's agricultural potential is, unarguably, limited. The Kalahari Desert occupies an outside space of the country, and recent regional droughts haven’t helped the areas wherever rain-fed agriculture is that the norm. Here, sorghum and maize are the most subsistence crops, with millet,
Botswana: Country Intelligence Report 2018 Focus On Key Players Mascom Botswana, …
"Botswana: Country Intelligence Report", a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Botswana today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2022. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband and mobile, as well as a review of key regulatory trends. Botswana’s telecom
Overview Of Botswana - Telecoms, Mobile and Broadband - Statistics and Analyses
Researchmoz added Most up-to-date research on "Botswana - Telecoms, Mobile and Broadband - Statistics and Analyses" to its huge collection of research reports. Botswana’s government and regulator critical of Liquid Telecom joint venture Effective regulatory reform has turned the Botswana’s telecom market into one of the most liberalised in the region. There is a service-neutral licensing regime which takes into account the increasing convergence of technologies and services. A number of operators
Botswana Power Corporation - Power Plants And SWOT Analysis, 2016 Update
Botswana Power Corporation - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2016 Update Summary The report contains a detailed description of the power generation companys business operations, history, corporate strategy, and business structure. This report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on key employees (executives), and major products and services. Scope - Major Power Plants (assets) - summarized and detailed information about the power plants (assets). - Operational Metrics (capacity, generation, revenue, sales, number of consumers). - Business
Professional Growth of Diamond Mining in Botswana Industry 2017-2020
ALBANY, NY, May 16, 2017 : ResearchMoz presents professional and in-depth study of "Diamond Mining in Botswana to 2020". Timetric's 'Diamond Mining in Botswana to 2020' report comprehensively covers Botswana's reserves of diamond by deposits and grade, the historic and forecast data on rough diamond production and historic and forecast production by selected diamond mines. The report also includes factors affecting demand for diamonds, profiles of major diamond producing companies and
Diamond Mining in Botswana to 2020
MarketResearchReports.Biz presents this most up-to-date research on "Diamond Mining in Botswana to 2020" Description Timetric's 'Diamond Mining in Botswana to 2020' report comprehensively covers Botswana's reserves of diamond by deposits and grade, the historic and forecast data on rough diamond production and historic and forecast production by selected diamond mines. The report also includes factors affecting demand for diamonds, profiles of major diamond producing companies and information on the active and development diamond