Drug Discovery Outsourcing Global Market worth $41.9 Billion by 2030
This report caters to the need of Contract research organizations, Pharmaceutical/Biotech companies, Academic institutes, Individual researchers, Investors, Service providers and other associated stake holders to identify and analyze the potential of the DDO market. The report also provides insights on customer base, number of deals between CROs and Pharmaceutical /biotech firms, global FTE rates, employee strength & number of companies, revenue per employee of major players, therapeutic area gap analysis and successful research collaboration outcomes of selected CROs and Sponsors, the various trends or strategies in the CRO industry and the effect of COVID-19 on the industry, which are likely to have an impact on the DDO market in the foreseeable future.
This report covers in-depth analysis of major players by therapeutic area of focus, capabilities, geographic presence, business models, financials, collaborations, acquisitions, various marketing strategies adopted along with insightful analysis on conferences, clusters and match making websites.
In the market analysis section, global drug discovery outsourcing market was indicated region wise. In house pipeline of some of the CROs along with their therapeutic area focus, target, mechanism of action and stage have been indicated.
• In depth assessment of all segments and sub segments of Drug Discovery Outsourcing (DDO) Global market
• Regional analysis of drug discovery outsourcing market
• Market sizing based on molecule type (Small molecules and Large molecules)
• Trends and strategies in the CRO industry with KOL opinions
• Impact of COVID-19 on the CRO industry
• In house pipeline of some of the CROs, Therapeutic area, Target, Mechanism of action and Development stage
The CRO business section provides a deep insight on the various business models adopted by the DDO players to achieve better collaboration strategies with the global pharmaceutical/biotech companies.
The global pharmaceutical/Biotech companies R&D expenditure and R&D intensity and the therapeutic area of focus of top 50 pharmaceuticals with respect to R&D expenses were also analyzed.
• Discussed various business models adopted by outsourcing companies to collaborate with global pharmaceutical/biotech partners
• Changing CRO business models with recent examples, CRO Business evolutions, and certifications
• Key performance indicators /metrics of discovery and development
• Global Pharmaceuticals/Biotech key players R&D expenditure
• Global Pharmaceuticals/Biotech key players R&D intensity
• Top 50 pharmaceutical companies therapeutic area analysis
• Selected Pharmaceutical Players – Areas of Interest
In this section, competitive analysis of key CRO’s was performed to analyze their Therapeutic area of focus where they are actively collaborating with global pharmaceuticals/biotech partners.
• DDO Global key players TA Matrix
• Global snapshot of DDO FTE rates by business segments (Chemistry and Biology)
• Region wise DDO market Vs No. of companies
• Region wise DDO market Vs average FTE revenue & No. of employees
• Global DDO Key players FTE revenue analysis
• Global DDO Key players customer base analysis
• Global DDO Key players deal analysis (Acquisitions or Mergers, Collaborations, Agreements)
• Global DDO Key players Therapeutic Area analysis
• Therapeutic area gap analysis
• Selected CROs Track Record of Success and Distinguished Core Capabilities/Resources
• Selected Start-up CROs and their Differentiated Areas of Expertise
• Pricing Analysis of Various Drug Discovery Services
• Major outcomes of successful research collaboration of selected CROs with major pharmaceutical/Biotech/Universities, with key details including (Compound structure, Target & Mechanism, Efficacy values, Publications- Patents/Journals)
Key Players Analysis:
The key player’s analysis was performed to identify their services & capabilities, TA focus, business models and region wise business operations. The financial chart for each player along with their drug discovery segment revenue and employee strength was provided after excluding manufacturing and clinical operations.
• Global Key players overview
• Global Key players services & capabilities
• Global Key players therapeutic area of focus
• Global Key players business models
• Global Key players financials
• Global Key players collaborations
Marketing strategies Analysis:
The marketing strategies section covers the various approaches outsourcing companies follow in order to get more visibility in the market and in turn to increase their sales and achieve competitive advantage over their peers. This section also covers the major drug discovery conferences that are going to take place globally in 2021.
• Major conferences attended by key players during 2018, 2019 & 2020
• Analysis to identify top conferences based on key players attendance
• Analysis to identify top players based on number of conferences attended
• Benefits of partnering with Match Making websites, Virtual pharmaceuticals, Online RFP & networking websites
• Global Pharmaceutical/Biotech Cluster map
• Other marketing strategies analysis (Company website rankings)
For more details please visit our website or contact:
Mr. Satish Birudukota,
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,
Phone: +91-9886722024, 8147030229
No 41/P4, Industrial Suburb
1st Floor, 3rd Main Road
1st Phase, KIADB Industrial Area
IQ4I (Intelligence Quotient for Innovation) Research and Consultancy Pvt. Ltd. is a global strategy, consulting and a leading market research company. Our clients include leading businesses, investment banks, researchers and government agencies.
We are a team of highly qualified consultants and market researchers, committed to help clients make strategic decisions by providing relevant and firmly reliable market intelligence support. We enable our clients to identify the market opportunities with best-in-class market intelligence reports.
With world-class research capabilities, we deliver high-level strategically analyzed consulting and custom research assignments to our clients at a reasonable cost and time frame. With fact-based insights and accurate market forecasts, we enable our clients to understand and respond to the market dynamics with an edge over their competitors.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Drug Discovery Outsourcing Global Market worth $41.9 Billion by 2030 here
News-ID: 2279494 • Views: 192
More Releases for CRO
Imaging CRO Services Market: Competitive Dynamics & Global Outlook 2020-2025
Global Info Research offers a latest published report on Imaging CRO Services Analysis and Forecast 2020-2025 delivering key insights and providing a competitive advantage to clients through a detailed report. This report focuses on the key global Imaging CRO Services Concentrate players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years. Click to view the full report TOC, figure
Global Contract Research Organization (CRO) Market Developments and Innovations …
Qyresearchreports include new market research report "Global Contract Research Organization (CRO) Market Size,Status and Forecast 2025" to its huge collection of research reports. Contract research organization (CRO) provide clinical trial and other research support services for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device industries and also serve government institutions, foundations and universities. CROs provide drug development services, regulatory and scientific support, and infrastructure and staffing support to provide their clients with the flexibility to
Global CRO Services Market Size, Status and Forecast 2022
This report studies the global CRO Services market, analyzes and researches the CRO Services development status and forecast in United States, EU, Japan, China, India and Southeast Asia. This report focuses on the top players in global market, like Sino Biological Inc. HCL Technologies CTMG, Inc. Powered Research, LLC? Blue Sky BioServices Biomapas Integrated Resources Inc ICON Plc Celsion Labs? Sample of this report is available upon request @ http://www.qyresearchreports.com/sample/sample.php?rep_id=1310184&type=E Market segment by Regions/Countries, this report covers United States EU Japan China India Southeast Asia Market segment by
CRO Services Industry Worldwide Growth and Development
ReportsWeb.com has announced the addition of the “Global CRO Services Market Size, Status and Forecast 2022” The report focuses on global major leading industry players with information such as company profiles, product picture and specification. This report studies the global CRO Services market, analyzes and researches the CRO Services development status and forecast in United States, EU, Japan, China, India and Southeast Asia. This report focuses on the top players in
CRO Services Industry 2017 – International Major Market Players Analysis
This report studies sales (consumption) of CRO services in Global market, especially in United States, China, Europe and Japan, focuses on top players in these regions/countries, with sales, price, revenue and market share for each player in these regions, covering Quintiles Transnational Holdings Inc Laboratory Corporation Of America Holdings Pharmaceutical Product Development, LLC PAREXEL International Corporation ICON Plc PRA Health Sciences, Inc. InVentiv Health Inc. Charles River Laboratories International Inc. INC Research Holdings Inc Wuxi PharmaTech (Cayman) Inc Request a Sample
Partnership factors in sponsor – CRO relationships
Drugs discovered today can realistically cost upwards of 900 million dollars and around 12 years of development to reach a market. CRO’s have been increasingly used by larger pharma to outsource their clinical research, allowing big pharma to shut down in-house R&D, in practice saving money. There have been some issues however with the outsourcing of trials to CROs, including serious relationship break down with negative attitudes, failure to communicate