Construction Market in Austria Outlook 2021: Big Things are Happening
Request a sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/1934726-construction-in-austria-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2023
Construction in Austria - Key Trends and Opportunities
The Austrian construction industry registered growth of 3.1% and 2.8% in real terms in 2017 and 2018 respectively, following an average annual growth of -1.3% during 2014-2016. This growth can be attributed to positive developments in economic conditions, improvement in consumer confidence and investments in the commercial, industrial and office construction projects.
Over the forecast period (2019-2023), the industry’s output is expected to be supported by the government’s efforts to develop the country’s transport, residential, and energy and utilities infrastructure. The implementation of the Austrian Climate and Energy Strategy will drive investment in the development and expansion of wind and hydroelectric power plants in the country. Under this, the government plans to install 100,000 roof-top photovoltaic systems and storage plans during 2019-2023, in order to increase the electricity generation by individuals and private businesses and reduce dependency on the government distribution and transmission network. Furthermore, an increase in the number of new building approvals issued and investments in the research and development and telecommunication sectors are also expected to boost new construction activity over the forecast period.
The industry’s output value in real terms is expected to rise at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.75% over the forecast period, compared to 1.03% during the review period (2014-2018).
GlobalData’s Construction in Austria - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023 report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights into the Austrian construction industry, including -
- The Austrian construction industry's growth prospects by market, project type and construction activity
- Critical insight into the impact of industry trends and issues, as well as an analysis of key risks and opportunities in the Austrian construction industry
- Analysis of the mega-project pipeline, focusing on development stages and participants, in addition to listings of major projects in the pipeline.
- GlobalData expects the residential construction market to remain the largest market over the forecast period and account for 42.1% of the industry’s total value in 2023. Rising consumer confidence and an increase in disposable income is expected to support the residential construction market’s output over the forecast period. With an investment of EUR5.8 billion (US$6.8 billion), the government’s efforts to construct 30,000 housing units by 2022 will support the market’s growth over the forecast-period.
- The energy and utilities construction market’s forecast-period growth will be supported by the government’s focus on climate protection and adhering to the international climate targets. In May 2018, the federal government introduced the Austrian Climate and Energy Strategy, through which it aims to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by 36% compared to 2005 levels, and produce 100% of electricity from renewable energy sources by 2030, as compared to 72% in 2018.
- GlobalData expects the infrastructure construction market to record a forecast-period CAGR of 5.61% in nominal terms, driven by the government’s efforts to develop and modernize the country’s transport infrastructure. To overcome the problem of traffic congestion and increase the road capacity, Asfinag, a public-owned company that plans, builds and maintains roads in Austria, plans to invest EUR141.0 million (US$164.0 million) in 2019 to upgrade the Voest Bridge in the city of Linz, as well as EUR940.0 million (US$1093.2 million) to develop roads in Upper Austria during 2019-2024.
- Forecast-period growth in the institutional construction market is expected to be driven by the government’s focus on research and development (R&D) activities in the country. According to Statistics Austria, the total expenditure on R&D in the country grew by 6.3% in 2018, going from EUR11.6 billion (US$131 billion) in 2017 to EUR12.2 billion (US$14.4 billion) that year; it is further estimated to reach EUR12.8 billion (US$14.9 billion) in 2019. In order to attract more investment in the R&D sector, the government is providing a research premium through which companies and individuals can claim 14% of their total research expenditure.
- The total construction project pipeline in Austria - as tracked by GlobalData, and including all mega projects with a value above US$25 million - stands at EUR55.7 billion (US$65.6 billion). The pipeline, which includes all projects from pre-planning to execution, is skewed towards late-stage projects, with 62.2% of the pipeline value being in projects in the pre-execution and execution stages as of May 2019.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the construction industry in Austria. It provides -
- Historical (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2023) valuations of the construction industry in Austria, featuring details of key growth drivers.
- Segmentation by sector (commercial, industrial, infrastructure, energy and utilities, institutional and residential) and by sub-sector
- Analysis of the mega-project pipeline, including breakdowns by development stage across all sectors, and projected spending on projects in the existing pipeline.
- Listings of major projects, in addition to details of leading contractors and consultants
Reasons to buy
- Identify and evaluate market opportunities using GlobalData's standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies.
- Assess market growth potential at a micro-level with over 600 time-series data forecasts.
- Understand the latest industry and market trends.
- Formulate and validate strategy using GlobalData's critical and actionable insight.
- Assess business risks, including cost, regulatory and competitive pressures.
- Evaluate competitive risk and success factors.
Get customization & check discount for report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/request-discount/1934726-construction-in-austria-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2023
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
2 Construction Outlook: At-a-glance
3 Latest News and Indicators
4 Key Drivers and Risks
4.1. Economic Performance
4.2. Political Environment
4.4. Risk Profile
5 Construction Outlook
5.1. All Construction
5.1.2. Project analytics
5.2. Commercial Construction....Continued
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/1934726-construction-in-austria-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2023
Thanks for reading this article, you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
Place a Purchase Order For Market Study (Single User License) at: https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=1934726
Contact US :
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218
Connect with us at LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Construction Market in Austria Outlook 2021: Big Things are Happening here
News-ID: 2268003 • Views: 273
More Releases from HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
IoT Cloud Platforms Market Next Big Thing | Major Giants- General Electric, Gema …
HTF MI presents an in-depth overview of the Global IoT Cloud Platforms Market Study, detailing the latest product / industry coverage and market forecasts and status by 2025. Market research is categorized as a key area to accelerate marketization. The current market is evolving its presence and some of the major players in the study are PTC (ThingWorx), Cisco (Jasper), Microsoft, Google, IBM, Intel Corporation, SAP, Oracle Integrated Cloud, AT&T,
Agriculture and Farming Tractor Market to See Huge Growth by 2026 | Deere, Kubot …
HTF MI presents an in-depth overview of the Global (United States, European Union and China) Agriculture and Farming Tractor Market Study, detailing the latest product / industry coverage and market forecasts and status by 2025. Market research is categorized as a key area to accelerate marketization. The current market is evolving its presence and some of the major players in the study are Deere, New Holland, Kubota, Mahindra, Kioti, CHALLENGER,
Cryptocurrency Market to Eyewitness Massive Growth by 2026 | Bitstamp, Litecoin, …
HTF MI presents an in-depth overview of the Global Cryptocurrency Market Study, detailing the latest product / industry coverage and market forecasts and status by 2025. Market research is categorized as a key area to accelerate marketization. The current market is evolving its presence and some of the major players in the study are ZEB IT Service, Coinsecure, Coinbase, Bitstamp, Litecoin, Poloniex, BitFury Group, Unocoin Technologies Private, Ripple, OKEX Fintech
SSL VPN Market May See Big Move | Cisco, SonicWALL, Symantec
HTF MI presents an in-depth overview of the Global SSL VPN Market Study, detailing the latest product / industry coverage and market forecasts and status by 2025. Market research is categorized as a key area to accelerate marketization. The current market is evolving its presence and some of the major players in the study are Pulse Secure, F5, Cisco, Check Point, SonicWALL, Symantec, Array Networks, Citrix, AEP, Barracuda, Sangfor, QNO
More Releases for Austria
Austria Agriculture Market | Austria Agriculture Industry | Austria Agriculture …
The share of Austria agriculture within the Austrian economy declined steady afterward World War II, agriculture continues to represent a very important part of the economy attributable to its social and political significance. The Chamber of Agriculture rests on an equal level with the chambers of commerce and labour, though its members manufactures solely a fraction of the GDP that industrial and sale able labours produce. Though little, the agricultural sector is
Agrochemicals Market in Austria
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Austria: Agrochemicals: Market Intelligence (2016-2021) to its growing collection of premium market research reports. The report “Austria: Agrochemicals: Market Intelligence (2016-2021)” provides market intelligence on the different market segments, based on type, active ingredient, formulation, crop, and pest. Market size and forecast (2016-2021) has been provided in terms of both, value (000 USD) and volume (000 KG) in the report. A
Nazi psychology in Austria
The history of academic psychology after the "Anschluss", the annexation of Austria by Germany in 1938, and its role as a discipline used in National Socialist policies is being examined systematically for the first time in a research project supported by the Austrian Science Fund FWF. "It is a sad fact”, says psychologist Gerhard Benetka from the Sigmund Freud University Vienna "that applied psychology flourished during the National Socialist era
ESCHA Bauelemente GmbH extends position in Austria
Halver, 8 August 2012 – In the course of its globalizing strategy, the German connector- and housing specialist ESCHA starts up direct sales abroad for the first time: On 1 July 2012 the company welcomed Andreas Mader as its first Field Salesman in Austria. Operating from the capital Vienna, Mr. Mader will support existing customers as well as extend the business operations. Simultaniously ESCHA will continue to market its products
Creative Austria meets creative Russia
Euroforum: communicatin ready for the next lap Vienna. On 22nd of October 2009 the advertising association Vienna invites again to the annual Euroforum: communication event, platform for European communication, guaranteeing an interesting mix of “connecting businesses and communications”. The Event takes place in Studio 44, Vienna. Focus point Russia (Moscow, St. Petersburg and Sotschi) The main goal of the Euroforum is to promote and establish business relations and synergies between
Archaeological Sensation in Austria
Scientists from the University of Vienna unearth the earliest evidence of Jewish inhabitants in Austria Archaeologists from the Institute of Prehistory and Early History of the University of Vienna have found an amulet inscribed with a Jewish prayer in a Roman child's grave dating back to the 3rd century CE at a burial ground in the Austrian town of Halbturn. The 2.2-centimeter-long gold scroll represents the earliest sign of