5G - Regulatory Developments and Outlook in Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Access sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/3184003-5g-regulatory-developments-and-outlook-in-middle-east-and-africa
5G - Regulatory Developments and Outlook in Middle East and Africa (MEA)
5G - Regulatory Developments and Outlook in Middle East and Africa (MEA), a new Telecom Insider Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of current and future 5G spectrum allocations, regulatory developments, and policy initiatives that are supporting 5G deployments and ecosystem development in the region.
5G has become an integral part of several countries' economic development and competitive strategies in Africa and the Middle East (AME). This report analyzes the key regulatory and policy drivers supporting 5G rollouts and ecosystem development in AME. It also provides regulators, telcos and vendors with guidance on the best practices related to these themes, to support 5G development and help unlock the economic benefits of 5G.
The report also reviews examples of key impediments to 5G development in the region, ranging from use cases maturity to vendor constraints and provides best practices on how to address these. It also provides a summary of several AME countries' 5G auctions, national 5G strategies and related policy initiatives. The three AME country case studies deep dive into the main 5G roadmaps, regulations, policies, and national strategies that the countries have adopted to support 5G services and rollouts. The report then concludes with key findings and recommendations into the establishment of a supportive and investment-friendly regulatory environment for 5G and the initiatives that countries can adopt to foster 5G development.
It provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- Section 1: 5G Spectrum, Policies, and Regulations in Africa and the Middle East: A summary overview of the 5G spectrum availability in Africa and the Middle East (AME), deep dives into the main policis and regulations that are being harnessed by regulators and governments to boost the 5G ecosystem's development and gives examples of the impediments to the technology's development.
- Section 2: 5G Regulatory Status and Progress in Africa and the Middle East: For six countries in the region, this provides an overview of the status of the 5G spectrum auctions and of their 5G national strategies.
- Section 3: Case studies: Offers three country case studies which examine how regulators and governments have adopted policies and regulations to establish an investment-friendly and supportive ecosystem for 5G development - including timely spectrum availability, adopting national 5G strategies, streamlining planning regulations to facilitate 5G rollouts, incentivizing private investment, and supporting the vertical industries around 5G use cases development.
- Section 4: Key findings and recommendations: A summary of key findings and recommendations for regulators, governments, and telcos globally on establishing supportive 5G regulatory and investment ecosystems.
- 5G is still emerging in Africa and the Middle East. Governments and regulators are playing a key role in pushing the techology’s rollout with the aim of supporting access to higher speed broadband.
- Market regulations and policies play a significant role in establishing a thriving 5G ecosystem. Creating a favourable regulatory environment for 5G includes ensuring that there is sufficient spectrum resources in 5G-usable frequency bands on a timely manner, and at a reasonable cost.
- Several countries - e.g. Kuwait, KSA, and the UAE - have moved to allocate large spectrum blocks and have defined an agenda for releasing additional spectrum for 5G
- Regulators and governments in AME need to release more supportive 5G regulations and policies - e.g. releasing adequate 5G spectrum, supporting network sharing, streamlining planning regulations, as well as lowering the barriers to 5G adoption by consumers, enterprises and the vertical industries.
Reasons to Buy
- This Telecom Insider Report provides a comprehensive examination of the regulations and policies that support 5G rollouts and ecosystem development in AME.
- It offers insights and best practices on spectrum auctions in AME for 5G - including the amount of frequencies auctioned, the spectrum bands made available, the affordability and timely availability - as a way to help regulators and telcos in their 5G rollouts.
- It also talks about regulations that can be harnessed to support network investments such as planning rights regulations, network sharing and supply chain resiliency and diversification.
- The report also presents a number of initiatives that governments have adopted to spur an investment-friendly 5G ecosystem such as adopting tax incentives, funding, public-private-partnerships and frameworks supportive to infrastructure investments and innovation.
- Further insights and best practices are provided on governments' roles in spurring collaboration in the 5G ecosystem between vertical industry players, telecom operators, vendors, and other relevant ecosystem players to co-create and co-develop 5G use cases and services.
- Three AME country case studies illustrate the findings of the report, providing insights around different countries' national 5G strategies and the 5G policies and regulations they have adopted to establish an investment-friendly environment for 5G and to develop the 5G ecosystem.
- The report will help regulators, governments and telecom executives craft adapted policies, regulations and national strategies to help unlock the potential of 5G in their markets.
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Cellcom, Du, Etisalat, FiberTech, HOT mobile, Marathon, Mobily, MTN, Nokia, Omantel, Ooredoo, Partner, Pelephone, Rain, Saudi Telecommunications Company (STC) , Telma, Turk Telecom, Turkcell, Viva
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/3184003-5g-regulatory-developments-and-outlook-in-middle-east-and-africa
It's vital you keep your market knowledge up to date. If you have a different set of players/manufacturers according to geography or needs regional or country segmented reports we can provide customization accordingly.
Purchase Single User License of this report at USD1195@ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=3184003
Contact US :
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release 5G - Regulatory Developments and Outlook in Middle East and Africa (MEA) here
News-ID: 2265486 • Views: 399
More Releases from HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
CBD Skin Care Products Market to Eyewitness Massive Growth by 2026 | Lord Jones, …
HTF MI presents an in-depth overview of the Global CBD Skin Care Products Market Study, detailing the latest product / industry coverage and market forecasts and status by 2025. Market research is categorized as a key area to accelerate marketization. The current market is evolving its presence and some of the major players in the study are Fab CBD Company, Cannuka LLC, Kapu Maku LLC, Kiehl’s LLC, Lord Jones, Endoca
Blockchain Technology in Healthcare Market May See Big Move | Guardtime, PokitDo …
HTF MI presents an in-depth overview of the Global Blockchain Technology in Healthcare Market Study, detailing the latest product / industry coverage and market forecasts and status by 2025. Market research is categorized as a key area to accelerate marketization. The current market is evolving its presence and some of the major players in the study are IBM, Microsoft, Guardtime, PokitDok, Gem, Chronicled, iSolve, Hashed Health, Patientory, Factom, Proof.Work, SimplyVital
B2B Payments Market Next Big Thing | Major Giants- PayPal, Square, Zelle, Apple, …
HTF MI presents an in-depth overview of the Global B2B Payments Market Study, detailing the latest product / industry coverage and market forecasts and status by 2025. Market research is categorized as a key area to accelerate marketization. The current market is evolving its presence and some of the major players in the study are American Express, Ant Financial Services, Bottomline Technologies, Coupa Software, FleetCor Technologies, Intuit, JPMorgan Chase, SAP,
Adaptive Learning Software Market Next Big Thing | Major Giants- Knewton, Smart …
HTF MI presents an in-depth overview of the Global Adaptive Learning Software Market Study, detailing the latest product / industry coverage and market forecasts and status by 2025. Market research is categorized as a key area to accelerate marketization. The current market is evolving its presence and some of the major players in the study are SAP, D2L, Dream Box Learning, Knewton, Smart Sparrow, EdSurge & Docebo. The list of
More Releases for Middle
Middle East Railway Sector Middle East Railway Sales Report
For Report Sample Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or +91-11-47067990 Report Table of Contents Middle East Outlook 1.1 Countries Overview 1.2 Middle East Economy 1.3 Transportation in Middle East Middle East Rail Transport Outlook 2.1 Overall Status of Rail Transport in Middle East 2.2 Trends in Railway Infrastructure Development in Middle East Saudi Arabia 3.1 Existing Railway Infrastructure 3.2 Proposed/Planned Railway Infrastructure 3.3 Regulatory Framework 3.4
Middle Ear Implants Market
Middle Ear Implants Market Overview Middle implant ear is a small device inserted into the middle ear and coupled to ossicles. Middle ear implants are devices designed for those who suffer mild- moderate mix or sensorineural hearing loss and conductive hearing loss. Middle ear implant is an advanced technology for the conventional use of hearing aid. A middle ear implant is recommended for people suffering from earmould allergies, skin problems, ear
Strong impulses in Middle-East
at-visions ONEvision Hotel TV solution is set to make big impact in Middle East. at-visions ONEvision Hotel TV solution is set to make big impact in Middle East. Parallel to establishing a strategic partnership with Omnix, the leading AV system integrator in Middle East, at-visions presented its approach of Hotel TV to qualified prospective buyers. "We were able to discuss our solution in detail with experienced senior-level management representatives from quite
Middle Classes Dominate Brazilian Investments
The changing face of the Brazilian middle class brings new challenges to domestic and foreign investment in Brazil. Once content with cheap promotions, the middle class is now more discerning and looking for quality. This search for better products affects consumer goods across the board. From laptops to real estate, Brazilian middle class (known as Class C) is going for quality over price. Until now, they were content with cheap offers,
Investment in Brazil's Middle Classes
After eight years under Lula, Brazil now has a new president. Like her predecessor, newly-elected President Dilma has pledged to continue investment in Brazil’s new middle classes. Under this investment, Brazil has experienced spectacular economic and social growth. A glance at statistics in key areas since 2002 shows impressive increases in both Brazilian wealth and social status. Although there is still plenty to do to fulfil Dilma’s pledge to end
Middle Managers Business Software Perception
The purpose of "inlevel 2011 Report: Middle Management as Business Software Influencer's" based on survey conducted between American middle managers was to check their approach to business software. Do they have influence on software they use? What they need? Do business software vendors pay enough attention to them? Middle managers are not typical decision makers within enterprise. However, 42% of them actively act during enterprise software selection process. They want to