Earphones and Headphones Market Size to Reach Revenues of around USD 52 Billion by 2026 – Arizton
The earphones and headphones market is expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 11% during the period 2020−2026.
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
1. The global headphones market would realize an absolute growth of around 85% in terms of revenue.
2. In-ear headphones dominated the market with around 57% share in 2020 and is expected to add over USD 14 billion during the forecast period.
4. The entertainment segment holds majority of the market share with an absolute growth of over 83% during the forecast period.
5. The rising traction for headphones offers wider acceptance for smart hearables such as true wireless headphones with an incremental growth of approximately USD 15 billion during the forecast period.
6. Passive noise cancellation dominates the global headphones market in 2020. However, ANC segment is witnessing rising demand with an incremental growth of over USD 15.31 billion during the forecast period.
7. Europe is largest market under the global headphone market with an expected incremental revenue of over USD 6 billion and the regions is expected to witness an absolute growth of over 75% between 2020-2026.
8. The US is expected to generate an incremental revenue of over USD 5 billion by 2026 owing to the presence of several major brands and startups in the headphones market.
9. The outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic has deeply impacted the distribution network in the global headphones market and there has been rising growth in online channel, which dominated the market with about 85% share of distribution network in 2020.
• Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2020−2026
• Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
• Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by product type, technology, noise attenuation, features, price range, distribution, end-user, and geography
• Competitive Landscape – 6 key vendors and 67 other vendors
Get your sample today! https://www.arizton.com/market-reports/headphones-market-report
Earphones and Headphones Market – Segmentation
• The adoption of in-ear headphones is growing due to lightweight design and higher portability. These devices are highly popular among excessive users that use them in offices, travel, and during fitness and sports activities. As in-ear models fit securely in the ear and allow users to negate external noise effectively, they have witnessed high popularity among fitness enthusiasts.
• The growth in the music industry and the popularity of rapping have a positive effect on the adoption of headphones. Headphone manufacturers are collaborating with several music artists and celebrities to launch special edition devices. The growing adoption of smartphones has been pivotal in increasing the penetration of headphones.
• Wired headphones have been the leading segment in the global headphones and earphones market for an extended period due to wireless devices’ high cost. However, since 2010, the segment has grown with the increased adoption of wireless headphones among consumers due to manufacturing and audio technology improvements. Mobility remains the largest challenge for wired devices.
Earphones and Headphones Market by Product Type
Earphones and Headphones Market by Technology
• True Wireless
Earphones and Headphones Market by Features
Earphones and Headphones Market by Noise Attenuation
• Passive Noise Cancellation
Earphones and Headphones Market by End-Use
Earphones and Headphones Market by Price Range
Earphones and Headphones Market by Distribution
Earphones and Headphones Market – Dynamics
Vendors have so far focused on making headphones comfortable and convenient, with the ability to eliminate external noises and deliver a more immersive listening experience. Smart features in headphones mainly can initiate virtual assistants and control the audio and volume buttons due to improvements in manufacturing and audio technology. They also offer users the audio quality they want, ranging from enhanced low, mid, or high ranges and high on bass or balanced output as desired. Smart wearables, including smartwatches, made their market entry at a time when headphone manufacturers were improving their manufacturing processes and sound delivery systems. Wearables connected to smartphones and applications steered the market toward smart accessories that could double the performance and carry out functions of the devices that they supported. When the industry was bubbling over smartwatches, several other wearables focusing on biometric monitoring, such as fitness bands, entered the market. Between the development of smart headphones, watches, smart eyewear, and fitness trackers, gadgets placed inside the ear were getting minimal traction and witnessed innovations only in the field of hearing aids.
Key Drivers and Trends fueling Market Growth:
• Value-Added Features Becoming Standard
• Adoption of New Technologies for Product Enrichment
• Innovations in Audio Technology & Headphones Manufacturing
• Rising Awareness of Hearing Ailments & NIHL Driving the ANC Segment
Earphones and Headphones Market – Geography
The rise in smartphone users, coupled with high internet penetration, is driving the wireless headphones market in Europe. Most people use their smartphones to listen to music. Furthermore, the introduction of new technology and products is also driving the sales of headphones in Europe. In Europe, the demand for wireless headphones is rising as European consumers show high interest in wireless and smart technologies. The new trend of online music streaming is at an all-time high in Europe. Consumers, especially individuals that travel a lot, also prefer noise cancellation headphones. Furthermore, consumers that are actively engaged in sports and fitness activities seek waterproof headphones. Europe has the highest ASP for on-ear and over-ear headphones across regions. This can be attributed to the high adoption of these models for daily use and the rising demand for wireless headphones with active noise-canceling features and other innovative features such as augmented hearing and a better user-controlled sound allowance. The permeation of innovative electronics and the availability and adoption of branded headphone models have surged the adoption of medium-range headphones in the region. In 2020, Europe accounted for the largest share of premium-range headphones in terms of revenue.
Get your sample today! https://www.arizton.com/market-reports/headphones-market-report
Earphones and Headphones Market by Geography
• North America
• South Korea
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
• South Africa
Other Prominent Vendors
• LG Electronics
• Bang & Olufsen
• House of Marley
• Onkyo & Pioneer
• Sol Republic
• Turtle Beach
• Waverly Labs
• CB3 Audio
• Master & Dynamic
• Imagine Marketing (boAt)
• BBK Electronics
• JLab Audio
• Sound Huggle
• Kokoon Technology
• Hooke Audio
Looking for more information? Click Here https://www.arizton.com/market-reports/headphones-market-report
About Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovation and quality-driven firm, which offers cutting-edge research solutions to clients across the world. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consulting services.
Arizton has gained a paramount standpoint in the market research arena as it offers top of the line solutions to clients to assess market landscape and to finalize fool proof business strategies. We are committed to provide inclusive market research reports and consulting services to clients from diversified industries including –Consumer Goods & Retail Technology, Automotive and Mobility, Smart Tech, Healthcare and Lifesciences, Industrial Machinery, Chemicals and Materials, IT and Media, Logistics and Packaging
Arizton comprises a team of exuberant and well-experienced analysts who have mastered in generating incisive reports. Our specialist analysts possess exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to outperform in fabricating impregnable research reports.
Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Chicago, Illinois, 60605
Call: +1-312-235-2040/+1 302 469 0707
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Earphones and Headphones Market Size to Reach Revenues of around USD 52 Billion by 2026 – Arizton here
News-ID: 2264310 • Views: 291
More Releases from Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Home Healthcare Market Size to Reach Revenues of around USD 390 Billion by 2026 …
In-depth analysis and data-driven insights on the impact of COVID-19 included in this global home healthcare market report. The home healthcare market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 6% during the period 2020−2026. Key Highlights Offered in the Report: 1. Several trends in healthcare such as increasing demand of on-demand healthcare services, increasing demand of preventive healthcare devices, and adoption of patient-centric model in healthcare are expected to
Singapore Data Center Market Size by Investment to Reach around USD 5 Billion by …
In-depth analysis and data-driven insights on the impact of COVID-19 included in this Singapore data center market report. Singapore data center market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 8% during the period 2020−2026. Singapore data center market research report includes market size in terms of area, investment, power capacity, and colocation revenues. Get insights on 38 existing data center and 4 upcoming facilities spread across 3
India Data Center Market Size by Investment to Reach over USD 8 Billion by 2026 …
In-depth analysis and data-driven insights on the impact of COVID-19 included in this India data center market report. India data center market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 12% during the period 2020−2026. India data center market research report includes market size in terms of area, investment, power capacity, and colocation revenues. Get insights on 79 existing data center and 23 upcoming facilities spread across 6
Indonesia Data Center Market Size by Investment to Reach over USD 13 Billion by …
In-depth analysis and data-driven insights on the impact of COVID-19 included in this Indonesia data center market report. Indonesia data center market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 6% during the period 2020−2026. Indonesia data center market research report includes market size in terms of area, investment, power capacity, and colocation revenues. Get insights on 40 existing data center and 5 upcoming facilities spread across 11
More Releases for Headphone
Game Headphone Market to witness astonishing growth
HTF MI published a new industry research that focuses on Game Headphone market and delivers in-depth market analysis and future prospects of Asia-Pacific Game Headphone market. The study covers significant data which makes the research document a handy resource for managers, analysts, industry experts and other key people get ready-to-access and self-analyzed study along with graphs and tables to help understand market trends, drivers and market challenges. The study is
Normal Headphone Market definition, applications and manufacturing technology
The Normal Headphone research report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Global and Chinese Normal Headphone Market with a focus on the Chinese industry. The report provides valuable statistics on the status of the manufacturers & key vendors and is useful source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry. The study firstly reviews the basic information of Global and
Global Headphone Market - Forecasts & Trends (2017-2025)
IndexBox has just published a new report "World: Headphones - Market Report. Analysis and Forecast to 2025" ( http://www.indexbox.co.uk/store/world-headphones-market-report-analysis-and-forecast-to-2020/?utm_source=opr ). This report is best suitable for you if you: • Are planning to enter a new geographical market and wish to know which one is best for your product • Are planning to enter a new product market and want to have a detailed overview of the market before entering • Already work in
Trend Analysis of Global Audiophile Headphone Market Research Report 2017
ReportsWeb.com has announced the addition of the “Global Audiophile Headphone Market Professional Survey Report 2017” The report focuses on global major leading industry players with information such as company profiles, product picture and specification. This report studies Audiophile Headphone in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan and India, with production, revenue, consumption, import and export in these regions, from 2012 to 2016, and forecast to 2022. Request
Audiophile Headphone Sales Market 2017- Grado, Philips, Shure, Pioneer, Audeze
Apex Research, recently published a detailed market research study focused on the "Audiophile Headphone Market" across the global, regional and country level. The report provides 360° analysis of "Audiophile Headphone Market" from view of manufacturers, regions, product types and end industries. The research report analyses and provides the historical data along with current performance of the global Audiophile Headphone industry, and estimates the future trend of Audiophile Headphone market on
Global Music Headphone Market Research Report 2017
In this report, the global Music Headphone market is valued at USD XX million in 2016 and is expected to reach USD XX million by the end of 2022, growing at a CAGR of XX% between 2016 and 2022. Geographically, this report is segmented into several key Regions, with production, consumption, revenue (million USD), market share and growth rate of Music Headphone in these regions, from 2012 to 2022 (forecast), covering United