US Food and Beverage Industry Cleaning Services Market Size to Reach Revenues USD 2.4 Billion by 2026 – Arizton
The US food and beverage industry cleaning services market is expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 7% during the period 2020−2026.
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
1. The rising awareness on environmental issues are encouraging the vendors to rely on green cleaning services that is expected to generate incremental revenue of over USD 280 million during the forecast period.
3. Driven by the COVID-19 impact, the demand for disinfection services in US F&B industry is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 6% during the forecast period.
4. With the rise in QSR and food trucks, the demand for commercial kitchen cleaning is more significant with incremental revenues of over USD 190 million.
5. With major F&B manufacturing facilities including diary, RTE, and beverage processing units, the Midwestern region was the largest revenue generating region with over USD 480 million in 2020.
6. The Southern region is expected to grow over 6% during the forecast period driven by the demand in Central South Carolina, Florida, Kentucky and Texas.
• Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2020−2026
• Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
• Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by operation, service type, end-user, and geography
• Competitive Landscape – 5 key vendors and 34 other vendors
Get your sample today! https://www.arizton.com/market-reports/united-states-food-and-beverage-cleaning-services-market
US Food and Beverage Industry Cleaning Services Market – Segmentation
• The standard cleaning services are expected to generate incremental revenue of USD 512 million during the forecast period. With a market share of over 67% in 2020, the standard segment is expected to sustain its significance in the US cleaning services market. However, the rising awareness of environmental hazards has driven several service providers to offer green services in the F&B industry.
• HVAC, equipment cleaning, and disinfection are some of the major services preferred for the F&B cleaning facilities during 2020. The demand for green operations, pest control and sanitation, production line cleaning are expected to witness traction during the forecast period. Equipment cleaning services accounted for 27% of the total revenue share in 2020.
• The commercial kitchen segment is expected to contribute 22% of the total revenue by 2026, owing to the increased demand for disinfection and HVAC services in restaurants, food trucks, and cloud kitchens. Pro Clean Janitorial and MC Janitorial are the key players in the segment.
US Food and Beverage Industry Cleaning Services Market by Operation
US Food and Beverage Industry Cleaning Services Market by Service Type
• Floor and Walls
• General Cleanup
US Food and Beverage Industry Cleaning Services Market by End-user
• Bakery and Confectionery
• Meat, Poultry, and Seafood
• Frozen Foods
• Packaged Beverage and Liquid
• Commercial Kitchens
US Food and Beverage Industry Cleaning Services Market – Dynamics
The food & beverage cleaning industry is characterized by periodical changes in the market to meet unique consumer demands. Filling niche gaps in the market with the help of technological advancements are the key to market success during the forecast period. Hence, enhancing the quality of services by adopting automated measures can reduce the negative impact of absenteeism. Automated cleaners are also more effective in elevating the productivity and profitability of a company. Thus, harnessing the power of automated technology is expected to bring new opportunities in the cleaning services industry. Around USD 65 billion is spent annually on the medical treatment of janitors and cleaners in the US. While the employment rate in the cleaning industry is anticipated to grow steadily during the forecast period, sophisticated equipment such as robotic cleaners is expected to become the major differentiators in the industry. Cleaning robots are becoming more pervasive, especially in affluent US cities where quality standards and labor costs are high.
Key Drivers and Trends fueling Market Growth:
• Green Cleaning Services Experiencing High Demand
• Onset of Pandemic Diseases
• Effectiveness of Franchising Model
• Preference for Customized & Specialized F&B Cleaning Services
US Food and Beverage Industry Cleaning Services Market – Geography
The Midwest covers the F&B industrial services market in Dakota, Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, Missouri, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, Kansas, and Nebraska. The region is estimated to account for over 30% of the total market share by 2026 due to the significance of the food & beverage industry in the region. Chicago in Illinois is a major manufacturing hub for the region due to the presence of various global companies owing to the location and resource benefits. With over 1,500 food and beverage establishments in the Chicago metro area, it continues to be a major revenue driver for contract cleaners in the country. Gonnella Baking Company, Tyson, Ferrara Pan Candy Company, Hearthside Food Solutions, Koval Distillery, and Vienna Beef are some of the major F&B establishments in Chicago. Chicago also has over 32 commercial licenses shared kitchens spaces (commissary kitchens) that are available for use by food entrepreneurs.
Get your sample today! https://www.arizton.com/market-reports/united-states-food-and-beverage-cleaning-services-market
US Food and Beverage Industry Cleaning Services Market by Geography
• Coverall North America
• Jan-Pro Franchising
• Jani-King International
• ServiceMaster Clean
Other Prominent Vendors
• PSI Industrial Solutions
• Cleaning Contractors
• Anago Cleaning Systems
• BONUS Building Care
• CleanNet USA
• Pritchard Industries Inc.
• Stratus Building Solutions
• Vanguard Cleaning Systems
• GDI Integrated Facility Services
• Marclean USA
• Pro Clean Janitorial Facility Services
• MC Janitorial
• Maid To Clean
• IH Services
• Commercial Kitchen Cleaners
• Environmental Remedies
• Gottstein Corporation
• Mole Master
• Interstate Carbonic Enterprises
• Inca Cleaning
• Shur Clean USA
• Polar Clean
• Action Duct Cleaning Company
• Dirty Ducts Cleaning
• Hughes Environmental
• Duct & Vent Cleaning of America
• Fayette Industrial
• Commercial Cleaning Corporation
Looking for more information? Click Here https://www.arizton.com/market-reports/united-states-food-and-beverage-cleaning-services-market
About Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovation and quality-driven firm, which offers cutting-edge research solutions to clients across the world. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consulting services.
Arizton has gained a paramount standpoint in the market research arena as it offers top of the line solutions to clients to assess market landscape and to finalize fool proof business strategies. We are committed to provide inclusive market research reports and consulting services to clients from diversified industries including –Consumer Goods & Retail Technology, Automotive and Mobility, Smart Tech, Healthcare and Lifesciences, Industrial Machinery, Chemicals and Materials, IT and Media, Logistics and Packaging
Arizton comprises a team of exuberant and well-experienced analysts who have mastered in generating incisive reports. Our specialist analysts possess exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to outperform in fabricating impregnable research reports.
Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Chicago, Illinois, 60605
Call: +1-312-235-2040/+1 302 469 0707
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release US Food and Beverage Industry Cleaning Services Market Size to Reach Revenues USD 2.4 Billion by 2026 – Arizton here
News-ID: 2263636 • Views: 297
More Releases from Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Home Healthcare Market Size to Reach Revenues of around USD 390 Billion by 2026 …
In-depth analysis and data-driven insights on the impact of COVID-19 included in this global home healthcare market report. The home healthcare market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 6% during the period 2020−2026. Key Highlights Offered in the Report: 1. Several trends in healthcare such as increasing demand of on-demand healthcare services, increasing demand of preventive healthcare devices, and adoption of patient-centric model in healthcare are expected to
Singapore Data Center Market Size by Investment to Reach around USD 5 Billion by …
In-depth analysis and data-driven insights on the impact of COVID-19 included in this Singapore data center market report. Singapore data center market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 8% during the period 2020−2026. Singapore data center market research report includes market size in terms of area, investment, power capacity, and colocation revenues. Get insights on 38 existing data center and 4 upcoming facilities spread across 3
India Data Center Market Size by Investment to Reach over USD 8 Billion by 2026 …
In-depth analysis and data-driven insights on the impact of COVID-19 included in this India data center market report. India data center market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 12% during the period 2020−2026. India data center market research report includes market size in terms of area, investment, power capacity, and colocation revenues. Get insights on 79 existing data center and 23 upcoming facilities spread across 6
Indonesia Data Center Market Size by Investment to Reach over USD 13 Billion by …
In-depth analysis and data-driven insights on the impact of COVID-19 included in this Indonesia data center market report. Indonesia data center market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 6% during the period 2020−2026. Indonesia data center market research report includes market size in terms of area, investment, power capacity, and colocation revenues. Get insights on 40 existing data center and 5 upcoming facilities spread across 11
More Releases for Clean
Ways to clean accessories
jewellery Many of the accessories are coated with rust and color change, which makes many ladies wonder how to clean the painted accessories and restore the luster and shine again and get rid of rust and discoloration, always the main reason for changing the color of accessories coated is oxidation by many factors that may be Ms. Sweating, salts, water, etc., follow this article to learn about ways to clean painted
Clean Fuel Technology Market - Revolutionary Trends 2025 | Clean Fuel USA, Clean …
Global Clean Fuel Technology Market: Overview Clean technology in general implies the use of any service, product, or system that has as little of a negative impact on the environment as possible. Aspects of clean technology include the conservation of energy, sustainable resources, and clean sources of fuels. Clean fuels can refer to the use of renewable fuels such as biogas, or also blended fuels such as fossil fuels with renewable
Global Clean Coal Technology Market
Market Study Report Add New Global Clean Coal Technology Market by Manufacturers, Countries, Type and Application, forecast to 2023 to its research database presenting a deep study of the market growth factors and drivers. The report spread across 109 pages with table and figures in it. This report studies the Clean Coal Technology market. Clean coal technology is a collection of technologies being developed to attempt to help lessen the environmental
Clean, comfortable cassette shading
The markilux 3300 pur cassette awning is a sleek, strong and stylish solution. Being produced for over 30 years, the markilux 3000 pur has always remained one of markilux’s most timeless and popular models. In this time, it has maintained its quintessential features, and also inherited some exciting new improvements along the way. Its minimalistic design paired with faultless functionality makes it a clear choice for those looking for a stylish
Helping Local Businesses Stay Clean
Eastern District Michigan businesses require professional cleaning services. The very reason why- Allen Maintenance Corporation, is interested in building business alliances, with local businesses. After all, one of the main concerns during the winter months, is the spread of cold viruses and Influenza germs, throughout the State of Michigan. In fact, each week, the Michigan Department of Community Health, reports on the number of people contracting the flu. And during both
Refreshingly easy to clean - ulrich clean wave rongeurs
At the long-established company of ulrich medical in Ulm, Germany, “clean wave” lives up to its name. The rongeurs feature a new shaft design which facilitates processing considerably. The sophisticated waveform of the shaft allows the instrument to be cleaned without disassembly. Therefore, it can be easily processed, but at the same time safely and efficiently. This not only saves time but also ensures long-term full functionality and long instrument life. The surface