Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Market Size, Share, Trends, Growth, Forecast, Analysis, Industry Statistics, Outlook, Overview, Segments | Valuates Reports
The global Robotic Vacuum Cleaners market size is projected to reach USD 10490 Million by 2026, from USD 3855.6 Million in 2019, at a CAGR of 15.2% during 2021-2026.
Get Free Sample: https://reports.valuates.com/request/sample/QYRE-Othe-0D391/Robotic_Vacuum_Cleaner_Market
Robotic Vacuum Cleaner is an autonomous Robotic Vacuum Cleaner that has intelligent programming and a limited vacuum cleaning system. Some designs use spinning brushes to reach tight corners. Others combine a number of cleaning features (mopping, UV sterilization, etc.) simultaneous to vacuuming, thus rendering the machine into more than just a robot "vacuum" cleaner.
Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Market Scope and Market Size:
Robotic Vacuum Cleaner market is segmented by region, by country, company, type, application and by sales channels. Players, stakeholders, and other participants in the global Robotic Vacuum Cleaner market will be able to gain the upper hand as they use the report as a powerful resource. The segmental analysis focuses on sales, revenue and forecast by region, by country, company, type, application and by sales channels for the period 2015-2026.
View Full Report: https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/QYRE-Othe-0D391/robotic-vacuum-cleaner
Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Market Scope and Market Share:
• The floor cleaner segment holds the highest robotic vacuum cleaner market share
• Window and pool cleaners are expected to witness progressive market growth
• Household application segment to emerge dominant owing to rising adoption of automated technology.
• Across the commercial sector, the offices sub segment is anticipated to hold the highest share
• By Operation Mode: Self-Drive vacuum cleaners to clutch the highest cagr
• By distribution channel: Offline channel is the most preferred type of distribution channel with highest cagr
• Online sales channels will influence this market trends in the forecast period due to the growth of the e-commerce industry
• By price: Robotic vacuum cleaners ranging below USD 150 are expected to have the highest demand.
Inquire for Customization: https://reports.valuates.com/request/customisation/QYRE-Othe-0D391/Robotic_Vacuum_Cleaner_Market
Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Market Trends:
• Although 97 percent of all of the robots sold each year are consumer robots, they are responsible for just one out of every seven dollars of robotics industry revenue.
• A smarter robotic vacuum cleaner that uses AI to distinguish between cleanable dirt and a puppy’s accident would be a gamechanger.
• Robotic vacuums are becoming more commonplace, but still remain the newest entrants to the market.
• Developments in robotic technology have led to the development of advanced, sophisticated, and automated residential robotic vacuum cleaners.
• Robotic vacuum cleaners run wirelessly and are powered by rechargeable batteries. These advantages of the robotic vacuum cleaners are expected to propel growth in the global household vacuum cleaner market during the forecast period
Inquire for Chapter Cost: https://reports.valuates.com/request/chaptercost/QYRE-Othe-0D391/Robotic_Vacuum_Cleaner_Market
Segment by Type, the Robotic Vacuum Cleaner market is segmented into
• Below 150 USD
• 150 USD to 300 USD
• 300 USD to 500 USD
• Above 500 USD
Segment by Application, the Robotic Vacuum Cleaner market is segmented into
Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Market Regional Analysis:
• APAC emerged dominant and is likely to continue the same in the forecast period.
• China is expected to drive the regional market as a result of the decreased unit price of robotic vacuum cleaners
• Japan has also made a notable growth in the global market for robotic vacuum due to the launch of advanced technologies and innovative products..
• Furthermore, manufacturers in the US are developing technologically advanced robotic vacuum cleaners.
• As a result, north america is also projected to showcase substantial growth after the apac in the global market.
• In Europe, due to larger household spaces and high rate of carpet usage, the demand for automated vacuum cleaners is increasing.
• In Western Europe, the light-weighted and cordless vacuum cleaners are gaining popularity and are expected to drive product growth in the near future.
• The middle east and africa and latin america markets are expected to witness moderate growth, owing to the emphasis on foreign direct investments (FDI) from europe and north america.
Inquire for Regional Data: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/QYRE-Othe-0D391/Robotic_Vacuum_Cleaner_Market
• United States
• South Korea
• Southeast Asia
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Nordic Countries
• Rest of Europe
• Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of MEA
Competitive Landscape and Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Market Share Analysis
Robotic Vacuum Cleaner market competitive landscape provides details and data information by companies. The report offers comprehensive analysis and accurate statistics on revenue by the player for the period 2015-2020. It also offers detailed analysis supported by reliable statistics on sale and revenue by players for the period 2015-2020. Details included are company description, major business, Robotic Vacuum Cleaner product introduction, recent developments, Robotic Vacuum Cleaner sales by region, type, application and by sales channel.
Leading Companies in Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Market:
• Ecovacs: ECOVACS produces robotic vacuums under its DEEBOT line, which it first launched in 2007
• LG: LG’s robotic vacuum offerings include the R9 and the Hom-Bot, both boasting AI features.
• Philips: Philips’ current offerings in the robotic vacuum category are its SmartPro series, which is available internationally.
• Samsung: Samsung produces the POWERbot line of vacuum cleaners, offering several different models with various price points and features.
Buy Now for Single User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Othe-0D391&lic=single-user
The major companies include:
• Neato Robotics
• Yujin Robot
Buy Now for Enterprise User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Othe-0D391&lic=enterprise-license
U.S. (TOLL FREE) : +1 (315) 215-3225
India: +91 8040957137
Valuates offers an extensive collection of market research reports that helps companies to take intelligent strategical decisions based on current and forecasted Market trends.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Market Size, Share, Trends, Growth, Forecast, Analysis, Industry Statistics, Outlook, Overview, Segments | Valuates Reports here
News-ID: 2229924 • Views: 260
More Releases from Valuates Reports
Digital Education Market Size, Forecast Growth, Segmentation Analysis, Share, In …
Market Analysis and Insights: Global Digital Education Market The global Digital Education market size is projected to reach US$ XX million by 2026, from US$ XX million in 2019, at a CAGR of XX% during 2021-2026. Get Free Sample: https://reports.valuates.com/request/sample/QYRE-Auto-38Q4116/Global_Digital_Education With industry-standard accuracy in analysis and high data integrity, the report makes a brilliant attempt to unveil key opportunities available in the global Digital Education market to help players in achieving a
Smart Retail Market Report Analysis - Global Industry Size & Share, Growth, Tren …
The global Smart Retail market size was USD 12.410 Billion in 2019 and it is expected to reach USD 30.730 Billion by the end of 2026, with a CAGR of 13.7% during the forecast period 2020-2026. In today's retail market, traditional brick-and-mortar retailers are facing extreme competition from the rapidly expanding e-commerce sector. Therefore, to get back their customers, conventional retailers need to implement smart retail technologies. Technology help to strengthen
Solid State Battery Market Worth $13,680 Million by 2026 at CAGR 50.6%
The global Solid-State Battery Market size is projected to reach USD 13680 Million by 2026, from USD 1172.4 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 50.6% during the forecast period 2021-2026. One of the main trends driving the market is the growing adoption of mobile devices, the increasing usefulness of battery energy storage systems and the increasing introduction of electric cars. Compared to traditional batteries, these batteries provide greater energy efficiency,
Automotive Fuel Cells Market Size & Share, Key Players Growth Analysis of Toyota …
In 2019, the global Automotive Fuel Cells market size was US$ 424.5 million and it is expected to reach US$ 1212.9 million by the end of 2026, with a CAGR of 16.0% during 2021-2026. A fuel cell is a device that generates electricity by a chemical reaction. Automotive fuel cells create electricity to power an electric motor, generally using oxygen from the air and compressed hydrogen. They are more efficient
More Releases for Robot
Global Humanoid Robot Market
Global Humanoid Robot Market was valued US$ 624.2 Mn in 2017 and is estimated to reach US$ 5, 455 Mn by 2026 at a CAGR of about 52.32% during a forecast period. Global humanoid robot market is segmented into the component, motion type, application, and region. On the basis of the component, a market is divided into hardware and software. based on motion type, the market is segmented into biped, wheel
Global Robot Vacuums Market Research
Global Robot Vacuums Market Research in addition, rising interest for automated vacuum cleaners can be ascribed to expanding center around accommodation and the travel industry areas, particularly in creating nations, combined with expanding tendency towards tidiness and cleanliness in the private segment inferable from less time accessibility for family unit errands because of busier ways of life Get sample copy of report: https://www.marketdensity.com/contact?ref=Sample&reportid=6220 Table of Contents 1 Robot Vacuums Market Overview 1.1 Product Overview
India’s first banking robot
Taking a cue from a Japanese bank – Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ – Indian banks plan to use robots with artificial intelligence. Kumbakonam-based City Union Bank launched India’s first robot on-site assistant, known as Lakshmi. The robot imitates human action, thereby reducing the response time to customers by up to 60% and improving accuracy tremendously. The bank became the first to deploy robots that can perform repetitive, high volume and time-consuming
Humanoid Robot Market 2017 Research & Development
Geographically, this report is segmented into several key Regions, with production, consumption, revenue (million USD) , market share and growth rate of Humanoid Robot in these regions, from 2012 to 2022 (forecast) , covering United States EU China Japan South Korea Taiwan For more information about this report at http://www.reportsweb.com/2012-2022-report-on-global-humanoid-robot-market-competition-status-and-forecast-market-size-by-players-regions-type-application Global Humanoid Robot market competition by top manufacturers, with production, price, revenue (value) and market share for each manufacturer; the top players including Kawada (Japan) (HRP-4) Honda (Japan)
Europe Cleaning Robot Market Report 2016
This report studies sales (consumption) of Cleaning Robot in Europe market, especially in Germany, UK, France, Russia, Italy, Benelux and Spain, focuses on top players in these countries, with sales, price, revenue and market share for each player in these Countries, covering Dyson Ltd. Ecovacs Robotics, Inc. Infinuvo iRobot Corporation Koninklijke Philips N.V. LG Electronics, Inc. Neato Robotics, Inc. Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Market Segment by Countries, this report splits Europe into several key Countries, with sales (consumption), revenue,
HALCON flies with NASA-Robot into Space
At the end of November 2010, the first humanoid robot astronaut flied into space, the Robonaut 2 (R2) which was jointly developed by the NASA and General Motors. R2 takes its visual decisions with the imaging software HALCON by MVTec (Munich, Germany). The Discovery will be launched as mission STS-133 to its very last space flight. Destination of this shuttle mission is the international space station ISS. On board of the