ESP: Current legal issues
The expected Spanish labor market reform has been approved through the R.D. Law 3/2012, February 10th, relative to urgent measures for the Reform of the Labor Market.
Among its main measures, includes the following:
- Changes in the individual dismissal: the dismissal severance passes from 45 to 33 days of salary per year worked, with a maximum of 24 monthly payments.
- Changes in collective dismissals by causes organizational, technical and of production: disappears the administrative authorization in the majority of cases.
- Changes in the regulatory law of the Labor Jurisdiction: acceleration of the procedures of the judicial procedure for collective labor resources.
- Greater contractual flexibility, greater flexibility in suspensions, in reductions in hours and in working conditions. Changes in the effects of collective agreements. New indefinite contract for support to entrepreneurs, with tax deductions for companies of less than 50 employees. Extension of the maximum term of the contract for training and learning for 3 years. Tax deductions for conversion of temporary contracts in fixed contracts.
Date of entry into force of the R.D. Law 3/2012: 12/02/2012.
Legislation in project: In short, the Law on Entrepreneurs.
With the goal of supporting business, the Spanish Government is preparing the Law on Entrepreneurs: fewer formalities for the creation of companies, acceleration of the implementation of business, tax deductions, more incentives and facilities for obtaining credit and supporting the internationalization.
Among its main measures, are provided for the following:
- Start-up a business with only a credit card, to then formalize the company within the following 6 months.
- Application of reduced rates of corporate tax (IS) to small companies; application of IS’s deductions for research activities. Delay the obligation to enter the VAT at the time of payment of invoices. Regulation and promotion of "business angels" networks.
- Tax deductions to promotion the internationalization: expenses of attendance at trade fairs, exhibitions and other similar held abroad or in Spain with an international character; expenditure on external consultancy services for internationalization; expenses for training of staff; deductions for investments abroad; tax deductions for investments made for the acquisition of own funds of non-resident companies in the Spanish territory to achieve the majority of the voting rights in them, if some requirements are met, with an annual maximum amount of deduction of 30.050.605,22 €, and without exceeding 25% of the tax base of the IS in the previous tax period.
Estimated time to approving the Law: first half of 2012.
The law firm was established in 2003 by Dr. Artur Bunk, an Attorney-at-Law. Qualified in 1995, he was admitted to the Frankfurt Bar in 1997 after obtaining an LL.D. in European Law at the University Viadrina in Frankfurt (Oder). During his career he has worked with the German law firm Pünder, Volhard, Weber & Axster (now Clifford Chance), was Head of Office at Rödl & Partner in Poland, and Senior Legal Counsel at the Legal and Restructuring Department of KfW. In addition to German, he also speaks fluent English and Polish.
Our offices are based around 45 minutes from Frankfurt/Main International Airport in and approx. the same distance from Frankfurt City.
Thanks to the professional experience and background of our Principal and our Attorneys we are in a position to meet the highest requirements and expectations of international clients, which forms an integral part of our business philosophy, enabled us to establish a profound know-how base on international matters unmatched by law offices of comparable size and background. With our network of external consultants (auditors, tax advisors), we are well equipped to perform advisory services usually only found in much larger law offices. Our comparatively low overheads and flexibility enable us to provide our services on a competitive basis.
bunk-alliance has established a close cooperation with law offices in Italy, India, Poland, Slovakia, with auditors and tax advisory offices in Germany and Poland and various governmental agencies.
Phone: +49 6241 97249 0
Fax: +49 6241 97249 11
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release ESP: Current legal issues here
News-ID: 222322 • Views: …
More Releases for Law
Nordean Law: Trusted Law Firm Serving Clients Throughout California
Nordean Law is a Personal Injury Law Firm located in Orange County, California, that primarily deals with car accident injuries. We are here to legally protect you and fight to get the justice you deserve. We understand that you and your family have been through a traumatic event. Our Orange County law firm exclusively represents people injured in car accidents, truck accidents, bicycle accidents, wrongful death, motorcycle accident, and pedestrian
Law School Legal Clinics Market Size And Forecast (2020-2026)| With Post Impact …
This report studies the Law School Legal Clinics Market with many aspects of the industry like the market size, market status, market trends and forecast, the report also provides brief information of the competitors and the specific growth opportunities with key market drivers. Find the complete Law School Legal Clinics Market analysis segmented by companies, region, type and applications in the report. The report offers valuable insight into the Law School
Oberheiden Law Launches Truck Accident Law Firm
DALLAS, TX - September 16 -Oberheiden Law is delighted to announce the expansion of its practice to include wrongful death and personal injury claims from truck accidents. The firm is expanding in response to rapidly increasing personal injury claims and litigation in the recent past. To support this growth, the firm is pleased to announce a new addition to the team of senior attorneys. James S. Bell will be working alongside
Leading commercial law specialists Capital Law invest with Linetime
With 150 staff based in their Welsh HQ, Capital Law operate internationally as specialist providers of commercial legal services, with expertise ranging from banking to construction, energy, real estate and the public sector. Faced with a Practice Management System no longer suited to achieving their future goals, the firm embarked on a lengthy selection process, ultimately deciding that Linetime’s Liberate platform was the best all-round product to deliver their requirements.
Charles Law is the divorce and family law firm in Allentown
United States 25-12-2017. The Charles Brothers are a certified divorce and family law firm with over 77 years of collective experience. They are always ready to handle your complex family issues and can provide you the best solution possible. Divorce and family disputes may occur anytime and people may suffer emotional and physical loss if the disputes become more critical. To resolve such matters in less time and headache, make
Charles Law Office - Experienced Law firm in the Lehigh Valley
United States 11-1-2017. The Charles Law office is the leading law firm in the Lehigh Valley who takes pride in providing first-class service and support to everyone facing personal injuries. Whether you've suffered from an automobile accident or faced a mass transit accident you deserve some form of compensation. In order to get your voice heard you consider partnering with lawyers who have your best interest at heart. An experienced