Automotive OEM Interior Coatings Market Size, Status and Forecast 2020-2026 | AkzoNobel NV, Axalta Coating Systems, FGN Fujikura Kasei, Fujichem Sonneborn Limited
The global automotive OEM interior coatings market is expected to record a CAGR of around 5% during the forecast period. The major factor driving the market studied is the growing demand from growing automotive production in countries such as the United States, ASEAN countries, India, etc.
- A sharp decrease in automotive production in China is expected to hinder the growth of the market studied.
- A rise in investment opportunities in the Middle East & Africa is likely to act as an opportunity in the future.
- Asia-Pacific dominated the market across the world, with the largest consumption from countries, such as China, India, Japan, and South Korea.
Click the link to get a free Sample Copy of the Report:
Top Leading Manufactures-
AkzoNobel NV, Axalta Coating Systems, FGN Fujikura Kasei, Fujichem Sonneborn Limited, Kansai Paint Co. Ltd, NB Coatings (Nippon Paint Company), PPG Industries, The Sherwin Williams Company
Key Market Trends
Epoxy Resins Segment to Contribute Significant Demand to the Market
- Epoxy adhesives consist of an epoxy resin plus a hardener. They allow great versatility in formulation since there are many resins and many different hardeners.
- Epoxies have good strength, do not produce volatiles during curing, and have low shrinkage. They are available in one-part, two-part, and film form, and produce extremely strong, durable bonds with most materials.
- Additionally, they strengthen assemblies, join lightweight material, and enhance aesthetics to give car manufacturers a competitive advantage.
- They are employed in various applications, including panel assembly, door, flooring, and window applications.
- Epoxies are one of the most used adhesives in the automotive OEM interior industry. They exhibit excellent adhesion to glass, metal, plastic, rubber, and composite substrates.
- Some of its major applications in OEM interiors are interior display systems, seating, consoles, and airbag sealing, among others.
- All the above-aforementioned advantages are expected to boost the consumption of epoxy resins in the automotive OEM interior coatings market.
Inquire for Discount:
Asia-Pacific to Dominate the Market
- Asia-pacific is the largest market for automotive OEM interior coatings. Growth in the regional market is driven by the growing automotive production coupled with increased investments in the Asia-pacific region, primarily from major economies, such as China, India, and ASEAN countries.
- India is a growing economy and holds great potential for future market opportunities. The countrys economy is expected to further grow in the coming years.
- Despite demonetization and GST reforms affecting the national production volume, the impact of these reforms is slowly waning. Moreover, the countrys government has been taking initiatives to attract FDI in the manufacturing sector, to make India a manufacturing hub.
- The Indian government has recently reduced customs duty on the import of components for electric vehicles from a range of 15-30% to 10-15%.
- International automobile manufacturers, such as Volvo, BMW, and Jeep have already started assembly of their new cars in India, while other major players such as Kia Motors and Tesla Inc., are expected to make investments in the robust car market in China and India.
- Hence, with the rapid growth in the region, the demand for automotive OEM interior coatings is expected to rapidly increase over the forecast period.
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
–Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a Global and regional scale.
–Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
–Analytical Tools: Global Automotive OEM Interior Coatings Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyzed the growth of the key players operating in the market.
Media Contact Us:
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Automotive OEM Interior Coatings Market Size, Status and Forecast 2020-2026 | AkzoNobel NV, Axalta Coating Systems, FGN Fujikura Kasei, Fujichem Sonneborn Limited here
News-ID: 2197706 • Views: 297
More Releases from Market Insights Reports
Sushi Restaurants Market 2021 Highlights, Recent Trends, Market Growth, Opportun …
MarketInsightsReports has published a report titled global Sushi Restaurants Market research report 2020 that is a detailed observation of several aspects, including the rate of growth, technological advances, and different methodologies implemented by the primary current market players. The report is based on a collective analysis of data, which is obtained through primary and secondary research. It provides a systematic approach to the current and prospective scenario of this market. The
Vaccine Carriers Top Manufacturers, Business Growth, Industry Size and Future Tr …
MarketInsightsReports has published a report titled global Vaccine Carriers Market research report 2020 that is a detailed observation of several aspects, including the rate of growth, technological advances, and different methodologies implemented by the primary current market players. The report is based on a collective analysis of data, which is obtained through primary and secondary research. It provides a systematic approach to the current and prospective scenario of this market. Over
Smart Hospitality Market Growth, Opportunity, Business Trend, and Future Outlook …
Global Smart Hospitality Market Size, Status and Outlook 2021-2027 The Smart Hospitality Market report is a collection of useful information, quantitative and qualitative estimation by industry experts, the contribution from industry connoisseurs and industry accomplices across the value chain. Furthermore, the report also provides the qualitative results of diverse market factors on its geographies and segments. This report on Smart Hospitality market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn)
Oxcarbazepine Tablets Market Size, Status and Industry Outlook During 2020 to 20 …
MarketInsightsReports has published a report titled global Oxcarbazepine Tablets Market research report 2020 that is a detailed observation of several aspects, including the rate of growth, technological advances, and different methodologies implemented by the primary current market players. The report is based on a collective analysis of data, which is obtained through primary and secondary research. It provides a systematic approach to the current and prospective scenario of this market. Top
More Releases for OEM
Technological Advancements Driving Automotive OEM Coatings Market
The global automotive original equipment manufacturers (OEM) coatings market attained a value of $10,997.4 million in 2018 and is predicted to reach a value of $13,661.4 million by 2024, registering a 4.2% CAGR during the forecast period (2019-2024). The market is growing because of the growth potential of automotive industry in emerging economies and technological advancements. Paints that are used on automobiles for protection and decoration purposes are referred to
UniStrong Is Now a 42Gears OEM Partner
42Gears Mobility Systems, a leading Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) player announces that it has onboarded UniStrong as an OEM partner. UniStrong is a renowned provider of high-precision products, rugged devices and services for the Global Geospatial Industry. The partnership will help UniStrong integrate their rugged devices with 42Gears’s suite of products to deliver best-in-class mobility management ready rugged computing solutions. UniStrong rugged devices are routinely used in the GIS,
Humidity Measurement Module for OEM Applications
The EE1900 humidity module from E+E Elektronik is optimised for the measurement of relative humidity (RH) or dew point temperature (Td) in climate and test chambers. With outstanding temperature compensation across the working range from -70 °C to 180 °C (-94 °F to 356 °F) and the choice of stainless steel and plastic probes, the module is suitable for a wide range of applications. High Accuracy in Harsh Environment The excellent
Global OEM Insulation Market Analysis with Trends and Operational Strategies
Qyresearchreports include new market research report Global OEM Insulation Market Research Report 2018 to its huge collection of research reports. In this report, the global OEM Insulation market is valued at USD XX million in 2017 and is expected to reach USD XX million by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of XX% between 2017 and 2025. The global OEM Insulation market is expanding on account of various factors which
Unicon Software and VXL Instruments signing OEM-partnership agreement
The German company Unicon Software welcomes VXL Instruments as its latest OEM-partner. Unicon’s software solutions eLux and Scout Enterprise will now also be available as built-in version especially on VXL’s D- and MD-series. VXL Instruments was established in 1976 and is a global leader in cloud computing access devices such as Thin Clients. Through technology partnerships with Citrix or VMware, VXL is committed to deliver innovative solutions to its customers. VXL’s
Adyton Systems announces OEM partnership with Symantec
Adyton Systems strengthens its next-generation firewall with the integration of Symantecs’ RuleSpace in its security application. Leipzig, Germany, July 3, 2012. Adyton Systems announced a new global OEM partnership with Symantec. This will enable Adyton Systems to equip its next-generation firewall NETWORK PROTECTOR with additional functionality for Internet security. Using Symantec’s URL filter RuleSpace, Internet content will be scanned and compared against the RuleSpace database. This allows suspicious websites to be