Art Party Central Redefines the Pandemic Art World
“Most of us need interaction to inspire our work,” says Samantha Stone, one of the two milliners at Swan&Stone Millinery. “Shows were the air that fed our creative fire, and without them so many of us felt ourselves start to stagnate. These parties are breathing life back into our work.”
Features and benefits of Art Party Central include.
• Connecting dynamic, independent designer and lifestyle brands with curious, discerning and fun-loving shoppers
• Allowing party goers to see behind the scenes into the creative processes of the artists they meet
• Supporting artists whose livelihoods have suffered during the pandemic
• Nurturing independent artists and allowing people to support small businesses in an intimate, social setting
• Allowing artists and patrons to form personal connections so important in this distanced world
While Art Party Central formed in response to what is hopefully a temporary pandemic, it’s become clear that it is an idea whose validity will outlast COVID-19. Art Parties remove travel challenges for artists and customers, provide opportunities for connection world wide, and expand the world of fine art in a dynamic way. In-person art shows will likely return in some fashion, but Art Party Central will continue to thrive as a complementary piece of aficionado and artisan interaction.
Art Party Central
184 4th Street Troy, NY 12180
Art Party Central formed in response to the COVID-19 pandemic and the isolation it has brought. It is a way to bring artisans together both with other artisans and with patrons of the arts, in an intimate, online fashion through zoom parties. Hosted by the founding members of the group, these parties also include new, non-founding artists on a rotating weekly basis.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Art Party Central Redefines the Pandemic Art World here
News-ID: 2196731 • Views: 668