Smart Waste Management Market Share, Trends, Size, Research and Forecast 2019-2025
• In November 2019, Big Belly Solar Inc., a company indulged in smart waste management launched the latest Talking Trash bin in Sweden. The company is continuously contributed by developing and implementing the latest solutions to enhance the popularity of the talking device among consumers. Thus, this aids the company to expand its reach globally and enables the company to maintain its position in the global smart waste management market.
A full report of Smart Waste Management Market is available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/smart-waste-management-market
• In February 2019, IBM Corp. launched a novel portfolio of IoT solutions that integrates advanced analytics and AI to aid enterprises including the Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority (MARTA) for the improvement of its maintenance strategies. These solutions aid organizations in asset-intensive industries such as energy & utility, manufacturing, chemicals, oil & gas, and transportation among others. Thus, this enabled the company to expand its product portfolio.
To learn more about this report request a free sample copy @ https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/smart-waste-management-market
• In February 2018, Enevo OY prolonged waste management and recycling services in UK. It offered the services to UK’s McDonald's franchise along with 7 more locations. It also aided in eliminating their waste collection costs by 12% in the six months. This enabled the company to extend its services across the country.
• In February 2018, IBM along with GreenQ adopted novel IoT technology for managing waste workflows. It aimed to generate IoT architecture for the smart waste management system, that is, the Internet of Garbage (IoG), to bring sensors and Big Data analytics to residential garbage routes.
Furthermore, GreenQ goals to make a robust waste management solution with IBM cloud functions, for analyzing and monitoring the waste management capabilities.
• In May 2018, Bigbelly Inc. partnered with Future Street Ltd. for smart waste management and recycling systems. In addition, the companies signed a multi-region license agreement for investing in sales and marketing programs, business development initiatives, regional event participation, and localized strategic operational support for emerging its business across the Middle East and European regions.
• In May 2018, SAP SE launched a kit that aids in minimizing waste to the maximum margin with SAP Leonardo. SAP Leonardo utilizes machine learning capabilities for the reduction of waste significantly and aims for zero waste.
Current Market Trends Covered in the Smart Waste Management Market Report:
• Increased investments by the government along with the private organizations to smartly and efficiently manage waste, which is likely to positively affect the smart waste management market growth during the forecast period
• Smart waste bin collection system segment will account for a significant share in the market
• Novel product launches, rapid innovations along with the geographical expansion will be the key growth strategy adopted by the key players to sustain in the market.
Global Smart Waste Management Market – Segmentation
• Smart Waste Bin Collection System
• Smart Fleet Management & Logistic Solution
• Smart Waste Recycling System
For more customized data, request for report customization @ https://www.omrglobal.com/report-customization/smart-waste-management-market
Global Smart Waste Management Market – Segmentation by Region
• Rest of Europe
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
Rest of the World
• Latin America
• Middle East Africa
• Bigbelly Inc.
• Building Research Establishment Ltd.
• Cisco Systems Inc.
• Covanta Holding Corp.
• Ecube Labs Co. Ltd.
• Enevo OY
• IBM Corp.
• Pepperl+Fuchs GmbH
• Republic Services Inc.
• Rubicon Technologies, LLC.
• SAP SE
• SUEZ Group
• Veolia Group
• Waste Management, Inc.
Company Name: Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
For More Information, Visit https://www.omrglobal.com/
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Smart Waste Management Market Share, Trends, Size, Research and Forecast 2019-2025 here
News-ID: 2194714 • Views: 892
More Releases from Orion Market Research
Power Amplifier Market 2018 Size, Growth Analysis Report, Forecast to 2023
Global power amplifier market is likely to witness significant growth during the forecast period. The key factors that are contributing to the growth of the global power amplifier market include the introduction of next-generation wireless systems, rising adoption of high-speed amplifiers and rising smartphones penetration around the globe. In addition, advancements in internet technology coupled with rising internet penetration in emerging economies are further likely to drive the market. However,
Global Waterproofing Membrane Market Size | COVID-19 Impact Analysis | Forecast …
The global waterproofing membrane market is growing at a CAGR of 8.5% during the forecast period. A waterproofing membrane is a very thin layer of water-tight material that is placed on a surface to restrict the water to pass through it. These membranes are strong, flexible, tear-resistant and elastic so that it can stretch to cover cracks and move with the building. The major factors that are driving the growth
Global Cloud Infrastructure Services Market Size & Growth Analysis Report, 2019- …
The global cloud infrastructure services market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.7% during the forecast period. The rapid adoption of geographically diverse cloud services and the growing need to automate the operational processes tend to drive the global cloud infrastructure services industry. Moreover, increasing investment in new digital transformation initiatives by the governments increased awareness among enterprises about the benefits of cloud technologies are other factors driving
Unified Communication As A Service Market 2018 Growth, COVID Impact, Trends Anal …
Unified communication as a service (UCaaS) market is expected to grow at significantly high CAGR of 24.5% for the forecasted period of 2018-2023. UCaaS market is segmented on the basis components, organization size and vertical. UCaaS has been able to reduce the cost of the organization by bringing in different services under one cloud. Unified Communication as a Service market is reducing the communication cost for small and medium business
More Releases for Smart
Heidelberg, May 28, 2019 – The dental group Young Innovations presents new products that increase efficiency and safety in the practice: The high-quality Galaxie Cassettes simplify the cleaning, sterilization and classification of hand instruments. A stable case made of electropolished stainless steel protects the equipment, the unique design reduces the contact points. A laser-cut pattern maximizes water through flow and increases efficiency in the RDG / thermal disinfector. Smooth rounded corners
A smart mirror is an ordinary mirror with additional features and functionalities, incorporating capabilities that are otherwise done manually or in some computing system other than the mirror. For instance, a mirror that can connect to a smartphone or the internet and offer some measure of user comfort. The computing features in smart mirrors enable them to connect to the Internet and smartphones, categorizing them as connected devices. Connected devices
Powered Smart Cards
In terms of consumption, the global powered smart card market stood at 2,049.1 Mn units in 2015 and is expected to register a volume CAGR of 59.2% to reach 5,640.6 Mn units by 2024 end. In a new report titled “Powered Smart Card Market: Global Industry Analysis & Forecast, 2016–2024”, Persistence Market Research studies the performance of the global powered smart card market over an eight-year forecast period (2016 –
SMART SHIPS NEED SMART REGISTRIES
The shipping world needs to wake up and embrace the philosophy of smart shipping because it is already here and the downturn in the world economy is not going to last forever, according to Panos Kirnidis, CEO of the Palau International Ship Registry. “The maritime industry knows that smart ships and smart technology is the way forward and yet there seems to be reluctance on the part of some owners to
Smart Kitchen Appliances Market ( Smart Refrigerators, Smart Dishwashers, Smart …
The rising demand for smart kitchen appliances is linked to their premium design that offers better effectiveness and more comfort than their traditional counterparts. With energy efficiency at its core, the global market for smart kitchen appliances is expected to surge at a robust pace in the near future.In a report titled “Smart Kitchen Appliances Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2014 - 2022,” Transparency
By 2050, the world's population is expected to reach nine billion, with over two thirds of people living in cities. On Tuesday, December 9, ICT and sustainability experts will convene at the German Center for Research and Innovation (GCRI) in New York to discuss future solutions for urban systems. NEW YORK (December 3, 2014) – Urbanization, globalization, demographic and climate change are continually placing higher demands on our cities. How will