Digital Experience Platform Market 2020 – 2025: IBM, Microsoft, Adobe, Acquia, and SAP
The digital experience platform market is anticipated to register a CAGR of 12.07% over the forecast period 2020 to 2025.
(Exclusive Offer: Flat 20% discount on this report)
Get a Sample PDF Copy of the Latest Research on Digital Experience Platform Market 2020 Before the purchase:
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Digital Experience Platform market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
Top Key Players in the Global Digital Experience Platform Market: IBM, Microsoft, Adobe, Acquia, and SAP.
Key Market Trends
On Cloud Deployment to Drive the Market Growth
- The cloud-based segment for the market to account for the highest CAGR during the forecast period due to the growing preference for cloud-based DXPs due to the rapid deployment capability and reduced investments in physical infrastructure.
- Owing to their wide-ranging benefits, Various enterprises prefer cloud services. For instance, Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) adopt the cloud model, as it helps reduce initial IT costs, such as the costs of hardware setup and power consumption, and requires less physical space. Large enterprises can benefit from cloud services, as they can host their large number of applications in the cloud network, which eases application management.
- The cloud deployment type offers customers a usage-based service model with the pay-per-use facility. Moreover, cloud deployment provides various benefits to enterprises such as faster performance, quick responsiveness, improved collaboration, and greater agility, without having to operate a server infrastructure.
- Furthermore, the cloud-based DXPs have enabled companies to access the platform from multiple devices such as laptops, smartphones, and desktop computers to deliver customized content based on customer buying behavior, preferences, and historical transactions.
The report offers in-depth assessment of the growth and other aspects of the Digital Experience Platform market in important countries (regions), including:
North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, Southeast Asia and Australia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Asia-Pacific to Witness Highest Growth
- The region is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period due to the widespread adoption of emerging technologies, such as cloud computing, Artificial Intelligence (AI), and analytics. Moreover, the presence of growing economies such as China and India, which are rapidly implementing the latest technologies, is also expected to contribute to the growth of the DXP market in the region.
- Owing to the growing consumer preference coupled with the high adoption of web and mobile shopping applications in developing countries such as India and China, the companies operating in the regional market are further fueling the adoption of DXPs
- The rapid growth of online retailing is also fueling the demand for DXPs in the region. Furthermore, the well-established presence of Information Technology Enabled Service (ITES) and software companies in countries like India, China, Singapore, Japan, and South Korea are also anticipated to facilitate the cost-effective deployment of DXPs.
Browse Complete Report details with Table of Content:
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
-Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
-Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
-Analytical Tools: The Global Digital Experience Platform Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyze the growth of the key players operating in the market.
What the report purchase provides access to:
- Report in PDF format for all License types
- Report in Excel + PDF format for Team and Corporate Licenses
- Free analyst support for 6 months
- Free report update with the Corporate User License
Buy Full Reports:
Customization of this Report: This report can be customized as per your needs for additional data up to 3 companies or countries or 40 analyst hours.
Please contact our sales professional (email@example.com), we will ensure you obtain the report which works for your needs.
Note: All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 on the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check with the sales team.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) - Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
Market Insights Reports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information, and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. Market Insights Reports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Digital Experience Platform Market 2020 – 2025: IBM, Microsoft, Adobe, Acquia, and SAP here
News-ID: 2192540 • Views: 794
More Releases from Market Insights Reports
Folding Carton Packaging Market Size, Status, Analysis and Future Scope 2020-202 …
Global Folding Carton Packaging Market was valued at USD 123.84 billion in 2018 and is expected to register a CAGR of 4.4% over the forecast period (2020-2025). Folding carton packaging is one of the most used eco-friendly packaging solutions owing to its ability to be produced in many sizes with a small footprint, when compared to other bulkier packaging options, thus making it feasible for use in almost all end-user
Digital Payments Market 2020 by Industry Analysis, Business Opportunities, Top M …
The global digital payments market was valued at USD 3885.57 billion in 2019,and is expected to reach USD 8686.68 billion by 2025, recording a CAGR of 13.7%, during the forecast period of (2020 - 2025). Money and the idea of its exchange through payments have evolved drastically after their inception. From metal coins to paper, from bank accounts to e-wallets, money has taken various shapes, sizes, and forms. Over the
Confectionery Processing Equipment Market Rising Demand Trends and Business Outl …
The report presents an in-depth assessment of the Global Confectionery Processing Equipment including enabling technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, standardization, regulatory landscape, deployment models, operator case studies, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents forecasts for Global Confectionery Processing Equipment investments from 2020 till 2025. Market Overview The global confectionery processing equipment market is expected to witness a CAGR of 6.2% over the forecast period from
Automotive OEM Interior Coatings Market Size, Status and Forecast 2020-2026 | Ak …
The report presents an in-depth assessment of the Global Automotive OEM Interior Coatings including enabling technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, standardization, regulatory landscape, deployment models, operator case studies, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents forecasts for Global Automotive OEM Interior Coatings investments from 2020 till 2025. The global automotive OEM interior coatings market is expected to record a CAGR of around 5% during the
More Releases for Digital
Advanced Digital Marketing Course
Digilearnings is introducing a practical learning based course which is the most trending and interesting course currently i.e. ADMC ( advanced digital marketing course). Advanced Digital marketing course is specially designed by the professionals of Digilearnings to help students who want to make their career in the Digital Marketing field. The team of Digilearnings has specially designed this course by keeping in mind the growing sector of Digital Marketing. The Advanced Digital Marketing
Digital Radiography – Digitizing Healthcare
Increasing health consciousness and growing awareness about the same are leading to higher footfalls in diagnostic laboratories. This is contributing towards overall growth of diagnostics market. Furthermore, digitization in healthcare sector is easing patient diagnosis, providing accurate and faster test results. X-ray being the most conventional and effective diagnostic tool, digitization in the X-ray system has gained a strong foothold in diagnostic laboratories across the globe. Also, with more research
Room Sensors Become Digital
The EE10 room sensors from E+E Elektronik measure accurately the relative humidity and temperature in commercial and residential buildings. Besides existing versions with analogue outputs, the devices are now also available with Modbus RTU or BACnet interface, which facilitates integration into modern climate control systems. The functional enclosure allows for fast and easy installation. The EE10 room sensors family includes models for humidity and temperature measurement as well as for temperature
Innovations in sciences and technological advances will drive the development of different types of sensors. The demand for sensors in industries is increasing as they offer various advantage such as low cost and low power consumption. Publisher’s market study identifies the developments in sensor technologies and communication devices to be one of the primary growth factors for the digital twin market. Also, these sensors aid in enterprise mobility, remote monitoring,
Digital Currency & Cryptocurrency – A New Digital Future
Digital currency, also known as Digital money, is a type of unregulated, digital money, which is issued and usually controlled by its developers, and used and accepted among the members of a specific Digital community. The Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN), a bureau of the US Treasury, defined Digital currency in its guidance published in 2013. In 2014, the European Banking Authority defined Digital currency as “a digital representation of
TrendSights Analysis: Digital Consumption: Understanding digital culture
"The Report TrendSights Analysis: Digital Consumption: Understanding digital culture provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. - MarketResearchReports.biz" The overall time spent consuming digital content has already surpassed all other media sources altogether (TV, radio, print), which represents a new shift in the way consumers are engaging with digital consumption. In order not to be excluded from the digital world, brands are developing