Sterilization Equipment and Disinfectant Market Foreseen to Witness 7.6% CAGR During 2019 - 2027
• Sterilization and disinfectants are a vital component for infection-control as medical devices require sterilization and disinfection after usage, since they get contaminated. The world is currently experiencing the pandemic of an infectious disease called COVID-19. Government is taking initiatives to address this urgent public health concerns by helping to increase the availability of sterilizers, disinfectants, and air purifiers during this public health emergency. Increased access to these products and devices may facilitate rapid turnaround of sterilized or disinfected medical equipment and reduce the risk of viral exposure for patients and health care providers to SARS-CoV-2. This in turn to creates significant opportunity in the sterilization equipment and disinfectant market
• The sterilization equipment and disinfectant market is currently a booming one, owing to current exceptional crisis scenario of the COVID-19 pandemic. Focused on research and development to reprocessing of disposable personal protective equipment and ongoing promising approaches i.e. steam or heat sterilization of medical masks is augmenting the demand for sterilization equipment and disinfectant. This in turn to driving the growth of market.
• North America dominate the global sterilization equipment and disinfectant market in 2018 and the trend is anticipated to continue during the forecast period. Well established healthcare infrastructure and rising demand for non-disposable surgical instruments are the factors anticipated to drive the growth of sterilization equipment and disinfectant market in the region.
• Asia Pacific is likely to be a highly lucrative market for the sterilization equipment and disinfectant market and it is expected to expand at a high CAGR during the forecast period. Vast patient pool, increasing healthcare expenditure and demand for newer advanced therapies are key factors likely to boost sterilization equipment and disinfectant market in Asia Pacific.
Request for Brochure-
Surge in Number of Patient with Various Chronic Diseases to Drive Global Sterilization Equipment and Disinfectant Market
• Change in lifestyle and unhealthy diet leading to cause various chronic diseases among population. Cancer is the leading cause of death globally. For instance, according to GLOBOCAN 2018, in 2018, 3,792,000 number of cancer cases in the Americas, 4,230,000 number of cases in Europe and 8,751,000 cases in Asia were reported
• Besides, surge in prevalence and incidence rate of other chronic conditions such as, cardiac diseases, chronic respiratory diseases, diabetes and chronic kidney disease, owing to increasing geriatric population is projected to propel the global sterilization equipment and disinfectant market.
Heat Sterilization Segment to Dominate Sterilization Equipment and Disinfectant Market
• In terms of method, the global sterilization equipment and disinfectant market has been segmented into heat sterilization, radiation sterilization, filtration sterilization and low temperature sterilization. Heat sterilization segment accounted for major share of the market in 2018 and the trend is projected to continue during the forecast period. Inexpensive nature and easy of handling are the factors anticipated to drive the growth of segment. Autoclaves and hot air ovens are two most commonly utilized heat sterilization equipment available in the market. Heat sterilization segment further divided into dry heat sterilization and moist heat sterilization segment.
Request for Analysis of COVID19 Impact on Sterilization Equipment and Disinfectant Market –
Oxidising Agents Segment Hold a Major Share of Global Sterilization Equipment and Disinfectant Market
• In terms of disinfectant type, the global sterilization equipment and disinfectant market has been classified into oxidizing agents and non-oxidising agents. Oxidizing agents further bifurcated into ethylene oxide, formaldehyde vapour and others. Oxidizing agents have strong penetrating power in all microorganism due its light molecular weight. Hence it has proven efficacy of effective sterilization. This strong feature drives the growth of the segment. Non-oxidising agents are further classify into quaternary ammonium compounds, phenols and others
Hospitals and Diagnostics Centers to Dominate Global Sterilization Equipment and Disinfectant Market
• Based on end-user, the global sterilization equipment and disinfectant market has been segmented into hospitals and diagnostic centers, medical devices companies, pharmaceutical companies and research & educational institutes
• Hospitals and diagnostic canters accounted for major share of the market owing high number patient diagnosis, treatment rate and availability of technological advanced products at hospitals. Research and educational institutes is accounted for significant share of the market. Rise in focus in research and development is a factor augmenting the growth of segment
.Buy Sterilization Equipment and Disinfectant Market Report -
North America to Dominate Global Sterilization Equipment and Disinfectant Market
• In terms of region, the global sterilization equipment and disinfectant market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America dominated the global sterilization equipment and disinfectant market in 2018, followed by Europe.
• North America accounted for major share of the global sterilization equipment and disinfectant market in 2018. High disease prevalence, supportive healthcare and payer infrastructure, and hub for key industry players are the major drivers of the sterilization equipment and disinfectant market in the region.
• The sterilization equipment and disinfectant market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a high CAGR from 2019 to 2027. Unmet medical needs, untapped nature of the market, rise in health care infrastructure, high prevalence and incidence of chronic diseases, surge in number of geriatric population and rise in awareness are the key factors for sterilization equipment and disinfectant market growth in the region
• The global sterilization equipment and disinfectant market is fragmented in terms of number of players. Key players in the global sterilization equipment and disinfectant market include Advanced Sterilization Products Services, Inc. (A Johnson & Johnson Company), Getinge AB, STERIS plc., Belimed, 3M Company, Cantel Medical Corp., TSO3 Inc., SAKURA SI Co., Ltd., Matachana Group and CISA production srl
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for several decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Sterilization Equipment and Disinfectant Market Foreseen to Witness 7.6% CAGR During 2019 - 2027 here
News-ID: 2178196 • Views: 367
More Releases from Transparecny Market Research
Petroleum Jelly Market Export Research Report and Forecast to 2031
Negative Influence of COVID-19 Pandemic on Petroleum Jelly Market The COVID-19 pandemic has affected the petroleum jelly market to a considerable extent. The low demand from end-use industries led to a decline in the growth rate of the petroleum jelly market. Frequent lockdowns due to the emerging variants of the novel coronavirus caused disruptions in the production process. It also led to disturbances in the supply chain mechanisms. This aspect has
Lactic Acid & Polylactic Acid Market Historical Analysis and Industry Outlook 20 …
Reaching Sustainable Goals Delayed Due to COVID-19 Pandemic Although the COVID-19 outbreak has had a short-term positive impact on reducing greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, it has delayed the timeline for reaching sustainable development goals. The adoption of sustainable production processes is linked to high costs. Such findings are anticipated to affect business activities in the lactic acid & polylactic acid market, since stakeholders are bullish on expanding uses of polylactic acid
Dehydrated Vegetables Market to Witness a Pronounce Growth at CAGR during 2018-2 …
Dehydrated Vegetables Market to Witness a Pronounce Growth at CAGR during 2018-2028 Food or vegetables dehydration or drying is a process that is used to eliminate moisture from food products and vegetables as it helps in preservation for long periods of time. Food dehydration is highly adopted as an ideal process to preserve seasonal fruits and vegetables. With easy storage, high nutritional value, and cost effectiveness, dehydrated vegetables have been witnessing
Succinic Acid Market Product Quality, Competitive Analysis and Opportunity Asses …
Succinic Acid Market: Introduction In terms of value, the global succinic acid market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of ~7% from 2019 to 2027. Succinic acid is widely used in various industries such as pharmaceuticals, chemical, and food. Currently, major proportion of succinic acid is derived from petroleum feedstock Increase in construction and infrastructure development activity is expected to trigger the demand for resin, coating, and polyurethanes, which in
More Releases for Sterilization
Low Temperature Sterilization Equipment Market – Advancing Sterilization Solut …
Low temperature sterilization is an effective means to exercise heat and moisture sensitive surgical instrumentation, general equipment, and implant. Low temperature sterilization is used to sterilize unique devices with complex designs or those made of heat and moisture sensitive materials. This type of equipment usually include polymers on cameras, fiber optics, flexible scopes, certain plastics or recyclable invasive medical instruments made of materials that cannot withstand the moisture, and steam
Sterilization Services Market Augmenting the demand 2025
Global Sterilization Services Market: Overview The healthcare sector is consistently touching new peaks each year on the back of the prevalence of several diseases and increasing disposable income among urban populations. Naturally, various aspects of this broad sector are gaining traction too, and sterilization services are one among them. The prosperity of the global sterilization services market is primarily a reflection of high contamination conditions that hospitals and healthcare facilities function
QYResearchReports: Sterilization Containers Industry Research Report
Qyresearchreports include new market research report “2018-2025 Sterilization Containers Report on Global and United States Market,Status and Forecast,by Players,Types and Applications” to its huge collection of research reports. The report depends on real data and basic information about various zones of the global Sterilization Containers market. It fundamentally gives important bits of knowledge into critical development elements of the market and how they could affect the general viewpoint. Other than the
2017 Sterilization Trays Market Embraces Advancements.
September Offer – Flat 20% discount on purchase of this report from 15th to 30th September @ https://www.researchtrades.com/discount/1226840 For more offers post 30th September, kindly contact us. Contact No. : +16269994607 (US)/ +91 7507349866 (IND) Email: email@example.com Report Overview: Geographically, this report is segmented into several key Regions, with production, consumption, revenue (million USD), market share and growth rate of Sterilization Trays in these regions, from 2012 to 2022 (forecast), covering North America Europe China Japan Southeast Asia India Global Sterilization Trays
EU5 Female Sterilization Procedures Outlook to 2023
Publisher's new report, "EU5 Female Sterilization Procedures Outlook to 2023", provides key procedures data on the EU5 Female Sterilization Procedures. The report provides procedure volumes within market segments - Laparoscopic Sterilization Procedures and Transcervical Sterilization Procedures. The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. Publisher uses epidemiology based models to estimate and forecast the procedure volumes. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date
North America Female Sterilization Procedures including Laparoscopic Sterilizati …
MarketResearchReports.Biz presents this most up-to-date research on "North America Female Sterilization Procedures Outlook to 2023" View Full Report at: https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/reports/1213967/north-america-female-sterilization-procedures-outlook-to-2023-market-research-reports Description GlobalDatas new report, "North America Female Sterilization Procedures Outlook to 2023", provides key procedures data on the North America Female Sterilization Procedures. The report provides procedure volumes within market segments - Laparoscopic Sterilization Procedures and Transcervical Sterilization Procedures. The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. GlobalData uses epidemiology