Colombia Market Overview: Country Intelligence Report
Get Access to FREE Sample Pages @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/1934741-colombia-country-intelligence-report-1
Colombia: Country Intelligence Report
Total telecommunications and pay-TV services revenue in Colombia will increase from $7.9 billion in 2018 to $8.4 billion by year-end 2025, at a five-year CAGR of 1.3%. Growth will by supported by mobile data, fixed broadband, and pay-TV segments.
Mobile data revenue will increase from $1.7 billion in 2018 to $2.3 billion in 2025, at a CAGR of 6.7%, led by steady growth in smartphone subscriptions, growing data traffic over video, social media and other web browsing platforms, and the proliferation of high-speed LTE/LTE-A networks in the country.
"Colombia: Country Intelligence Report," a new Country Intelligence Report by HTF MI, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Colombia today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2025. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Colombia.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation, and more.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data, and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- With 60.8 million mobile subscriptions at the end of 2018, Colombia accounted for about 8.5% of total mobile subscriptions in the Latin America.
- Smartphone subscriptions reached 25.8 million in 2018 and will increase to 41.2 million or a majority 64.6% share of total handset subscriptions estimated for 2025.
- At year-end 2018, 3G represented the leading mobile service technology, accounting for 58.2% of total mobile subscriptions. We expect that 4G will become leading service technology in 2025 and account for 52.7% of total subscriptions in 2025.
Reasons to buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Colombia’s telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying HTF MI Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Colombia’s mobile communications, fixed telephony, and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Colombia’s telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors, and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Colombia.
Get customization & check discount for report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/request-discount/1934741-colombia-country-intelligence-report-1
Thanks for reading this article, you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
Place a Purchase Order For Market Study (Single User License) at: https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=1934741
Contact US :
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218
Connect with us at LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Colombia Market Overview: Country Intelligence Report here
News-ID: 2151297 • Views: 244
More Releases from HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
3D Cameras Market Likely to Enjoy Explosive Growth by 2026 | Panasonic, Nikon, S …
The latest research on “Global 3D Cameras Market Report 2021” offered by HTF MI provides a comprehensive investigation into the geographical landscape, industry size along with the revenue estimation of the business. The market Study is segmented by key a region that is accelerating the marketization. Additionally, the report also highlights the challenges impeding market growth and expansion strategies employed by leading companies in the “Market”. Click to Get Sample Pages
Auto Transmissions Market - A Comprehensive Study by Key Players: SAIC, Volkswag …
The latest research on “Global Auto Transmissions Market Report 2021” offered by HTF MI provides a comprehensive investigation into the geographical landscape, industry size along with the revenue estimation of the business. The market Study is segmented by key a region that is accelerating the marketization. Additionally, the report also highlights the challenges impeding market growth and expansion strategies employed by leading companies in the “Market”. Click to Get Sample Pages
Cold Forging Machine Market Likely to Enjoy Explosive Growth by 2026 | Sacma, Sa …
The latest research on “Global Cold Forging Machine Market Report 2021” offered by HTF MI provides a comprehensive investigation into the geographical landscape, industry size along with the revenue estimation of the business. The market Study is segmented by key a region that is accelerating the marketization. Additionally, the report also highlights the challenges impeding market growth and expansion strategies employed by leading companies in the “Market”. Click to Get Sample
Delivery Robots Market Likely to Enjoy Explosive Growth by 2026 | Robby Technolo …
The latest research on “Global Delivery Robots Market Report 2021” offered by HTF MI provides a comprehensive investigation into the geographical landscape, industry size along with the revenue estimation of the business. The market Study is segmented by key a region that is accelerating the marketization. Additionally, the report also highlights the challenges impeding market growth and expansion strategies employed by leading companies in the “Market”. Click to Get Sample Pages
More Releases for Colombia
Colombia based H Ujueta SA to implemet RELE.AI
RELE.AI, the novel Swiss Israeli startup, connects in real time the Personal WhatsApp of any employee with the corporate CRM system. Turning each employee’s messenger into a productivity tool. RELE.AI’s service enables employees to use their personal WhatsApp while communicating with customers or suppliers to record the conversations directly in their company’s CRM system. This innovative productivity tool assures that the customer’s data is always up-to-date and that the company’s
Whats Driving The LATAM Frozen Bakery Market Growth? Bimbo de Colombia S.A. (Gru …
Decresearch has recently published a study titled ‘Global LATAM Frozen Bakery Market Research Report’. In this report, analysts have provided a detailed evaluation of the global LATAM Frozen Bakery market. The report is inclusive of a completely comprehensive study of the LATAM Frozen Bakery Market alongside all the important factors that are likely to have an impact on the commercialization matrix of the market. A highly methodical quantitative as well as
Colombia leads the UNWTO Music Tourism Network
UNWTO and ProColombia launched the Music Tourism Network at ITB Berlin, the foremost business platform for global touristic offers, where Colombia won the prize as the fastest growing destination in the Americas in Germany, with an accumulated 59% in five years. Berlin, March 11. The Deputy Minister of Tourism of Colombia, Juan Pablo Franky, and the director of UNWTO Affiliated Members, Ion Vilcu, launched on Thursday the UNWTO Music Tourism Network
The Baby Food Sector in Colombia 2018 | Nestlé de Colombia, Mead Johnson Nutrit …
The Baby Food Sector in Colombia, 2018 Summary "The Baby Food Sector in Colombia, 2018", is an analytical report by Publisher which provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Colombian market. Over the 2007-2017 period, Colombia's total population has steadily increased, while the number of births has fallen. Poverty appears to have been falling since 2009. In 2015, according to government figures, 27.8% of the population was classed
Colombia-Telecommunication Services: Highly promising, yet price conscious
This report provides an in depth analysis of the Colombian telecommunication market, exploring both the company landscape and patterns found in the different segments. It will also provide a forecast analysis on expected trends of the market, using reliable and current data available to predict future patterns in terms of subscriber and revenue growth. The Colombian market is considered highly promising for future investors, yet remains price conscious, all of
Agrochemicals Market in Colombia
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Colombia: Agrochemicals: Market Intelligence (2016-2021) to its growing collection of premium market research reports. The report “Colombia: Agrochemicals: Market Intelligence (2016-2021)” provides market intelligence on the different market segments, based on type, active ingredient, formulation, crop, and pest. Market size and forecast (2016-2021) has been provided in terms of both, value (000 USD) and volume (000 KG) in the report. A