Sweden Data Center Market Size to Reach Revenues $2.25 Billion by 2025 – Arizton
Sweden data center market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 6% during the period 2019−2025.
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
1. Favorable climatic conditions, low power costs, government support, and improvement in inland and submarine connectivity to other countries is driving growth in the Sweden data center market.
2. The Stockholm Data Center Park is one of the major enablers of greenfield and brownfield data center developments in Sweden.
4. The colocation market in Sweden is estimated to grow at a CAGR of around 11% during 2019-2025, which is currently dominated by local service providers.
5. Carbon neutrality to increase energy-efficient infrastructure adoption that includes, lithium-ion battery UPS adoption and generator systems.
• Market Size & Forecast by Investment | 2019−2025
• Market Size & Forecast by Colocation Revenue | 2019−2025
• Impact of COVID-19 on Data Center Market
• Retail & Wholesale Data Center Colocation Pricing in Sweden
• List of Data Center Investments in Sweden
• Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
• Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by IT infrastructure, electrical infrastructure, mechanical infrastructure, general construction, and tier standard
• Key Market Participants – List of 10 IT infrastructure providers, 10 construction service providers, 15 support infrastructure providers, and 6 data center investors
Get your sample today! https://www.arizton.com/market-reports/sweden-data-center-market
Sweden Data Center Market – Segmentation
• Increasing investments in data centers and the implementation of GDPR have increased server revenues in Sweden in the last two years. Mission critical and high-performance server systems are likely to dominate as the country is transforming to Industrial 4.0.
• VRLA UPS systems are dominating the market with an adoption rate of over 80%. However, it is estimated that lithium-ion UPS systems are likely to gain a share of around 25% by 2025. In 2018, Eaton started trail on its UPS-as-a-Reserve service in Sweden in partnership with national grid operator, Svenska kraftnät. In this design, the UPS is connected to the grid to provide support to the data center during low supply and peak power demand.
• Free cooling solutions are likely to dominate the Sweden market. For instance, Hydro66 uses free air cooling for its facility in Boden, Sweden. In 2020, EcoDataCenter deployed immersion liquid cooling technology developed by Iceotope under partnership with Schneider Electric and Avnet. The cooling solution deployed is to support up to 46kW per rack.
Market Segmentation by IT Infrastructure
• Storage Systems
• Network Infrastructure
Market Segmentation by Electrical Infrastructure
• UPS Systems
• Transfer, Switches & Switchgears
• Rack PDUs
• Other Electrical Infrastructure
Market Segmentation by Mechanical Infrastructure
• Cooling Systems
• Rack Cabinets
• Other Mechanical Infrastructure
Market Segmentation by General Construction
• Building Development
• Installation & Commissioning Services
• Building Design
• Physical Security
• Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM)
Market Segmentation by Tier Standard
• Tier I & Tier II
• Tier III
• Tier IV
Sweden Data Center Market – Dynamics
NDC has partnered with Skellefteå Kraft, an energy service provider, to build-out data center in North Sweden, Finnfors Data Center campus, which supports capacity of up to 120MW and runs on 100% renewable energy sources. In 2019, the market witnessed an increase in merger and acquisition activities. For instance, EcoDataCenter merged with Fortlax Data Center in 2019. Similarly, EQT Infrastructure merged GlobalConnect and IP-only in 2019. Equinix, Multigrid, Bahnhof, Borderlight (GoGreenHost), InterXion (Digital Realty), and EcoDataCenter expanded their presence in the market in 2019. Stockholm Data Parks is expected to emerge as the major investment destination for colocation operators in Sweden. Low power costs, the availability of renewable energy sources, and the introduction of the district heating concept are expected to decrease the OPEX for data center operators in the future.
Key Drivers and Trends fueling Market Growth:
• Increase in Cloud Adoption by SMEs
• AI Innovations Increasing Infrastructure Investment in Sweden
• 5G & IoT Deployment aiding Growth of Data Traffic
• Renewable Energy Procurement supports Growth of Data Center Market
Get your sample today! https://www.arizton.com/market-reports/sweden-data-center-market
Key Market Participants
• IT Infrastructure Providers
o Hewlett Packard Enterprise
o Dell Technologies
• Construction Service Providers
o ETIX EVERYWHERE
• Support Infrastructure Providers
o MTU Onsite Energy
o Kohler SDMO
o Schneider Electric
o Riello UPS
• Data Center Investors
Looking for more information? Click Here https://www.arizton.com/market-reports/sweden-data-center-market
About Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovation and quality-driven firm, which offers cutting-edge research solutions to clients across the world. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consulting services.
Arizton has gained a paramount standpoint in the market research arena as it offers top of the line solutions to clients to assess market landscape and to finalize fool proof business strategies. We are committed to provide inclusive market research reports and consulting services to clients from diversified industries including –Consumer Goods & Retail Technology, Automotive and Mobility, Smart Tech, Healthcare and Lifesciences, Industrial Machinery, Chemicals and Materials, IT and Media, Logistics and Packaging
Arizton comprises a team of exuberant and well-experienced analysts who have mastered in generating incisive reports. Our specialist analysts possess exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to outperform in fabricating impregnable research reports.
Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Chicago, Illinois, 60605
Call: +1-312-235-2040/+1 302 469 0707
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Sweden Data Center Market Size to Reach Revenues $2.25 Billion by 2025 – Arizton here
News-ID: 2143168 • Views: 344
More Releases from Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Vital Signs Monitoring Devices Market Size to Reach Revenues of over USD 15 Bill …
In-depth analysis and data-driven insights on the impact of COVID-19 included in this global vital signs monitoring devices market report. The global vital signs monitoring devices market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 8% during the period 2019−2025. Key Highlights Offered in the Report: 1. The global vital signs monitoring devices market is growing at a significant rate and is expected to witness an absolute growth of around
Pool Heat Pump Market Size to Reach Revenues of USD 7.5 Billion by 2025 – Ariz …
In-depth analysis and data-driven insights on the impact of COVID-19 included in this global pool heat pump market report. The pool heat pump market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 5% during the period 2019−2025. The market share is also provided in terms of volume for the forecast period. Key Highlights Offered in the Report: 1. By type, air source heat pumps dominated the market in 2019 which
Natural Sugar Substitute Market Size to Reach Revenues of USD 4.3 Billion by 202 …
In-depth analysis and data-driven insights on the impact of COVID-19 included in this global natural sugar substitutes market report. The global natural sugar substitutes market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 4% during the period 2019−2025. Key Highlights Offered in the Report: 1. In 2019, Europe contributed around 35% of natural sugar substitute revenue in the food industry. 2. The stevia market is expected to grow at a CAGR
Power Cutter Market Size to Reach Revenues of over USD 7 Billion by 2025 – Ari …
In-depth analysis and data-driven insights on the impact of COVID-19 included in this global power cutter market report. The global power cutter market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 5% during the period 2019−2025. Key Highlights Offered in the Report: 1. The global power cutter market would realize an incremental growth of around $2 billion in revenue between 2019 and 2025. 2. Contributing over 29% market share in 2019,
More Releases for Sweden
Fuel Cards in Sweden 2017-2022
"Fuel Cards in Sweden 2017", is invaluable for issuers of fleet cards, fuel retailers, fleet leasing companies and other suppliers to the sector. Based on research with issuers and fuel retailers it provides commercial (B2B) fuel card volume (split by fleet and CRT), value and market share forecasts to 2022, key data on independent and oil company card issuers and an analysis of fuel card competition in Sweden. More than 25,000
Global Remote Cntrolled Demolition Robots Sales Market 2017 - Brokk AB (Sweden), …
Global Remote Cntrolled Demolition Robots Market 2017, displays an accomplished and detailed study on the present state of the Remote Cntrolled Demolition Robots market worldwide, offering basic analysis of Remote Cntrolled Demolition Robots market including definitions, classifications, applications and industry cost structure, supply chain, Remote Cntrolled Demolition Robots Market report furnishes development policies and plans as well as manufacturing procedures and expertise. The report’s examination is based on technical data and
Agrochemicals Market in Sweden
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Sweden: Agrochemicals: Market Intelligence (2016-2021) to its growing collection of premium market research reports. The report “Sweden: Agrochemicals: Market Intelligence (2016-2021)” provides market intelligence on the different market segments, based on type, active ingredient, formulation, crop, and pest. Market size and forecast (2016-2021) has been provided in terms of both, value (000 USD) and volume (000 KG) in the report. A
Smoking Tobacco in Sweden, 2016
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Smoking Tobacco in Sweden, 2016 to its growing collection of premium market research reports. "Smoking Tobacco in Sweden, 2016" is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Swedish market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing,
Transdev Sweden chooses IVU.rail
IVU continues to develop its strong market position in Scandinavia Berlin, 9. November 2016 – IVU Traffic Technologies AG is strengthening its market presence in Sweden with a new contract. Transdev Sverige AB, the Swedish branch of the global transport company Transdev, will use the specialised standard software IVU.rail to plan all rail franchises’ trains as of December 2016. Transdev Sverige is one of Sweden’s largest transport companies and has multiple
Sweden leading in Internet Use
The latest “Sweden B2C E-Commerce Report 2011” compiled by market research firm yStats.com provides information about B2C E-Commerce in Sweden. Aside from internet use and online purchases, also revenues and competitors are analyzed. Sweden is one of the leading countries worldwide when it comes to internet use. Despite the high rate of internet penetration, there is still further potential for growth. Online purchases very popular with Swedes In 2010, as