Netscribes launches profiles of private companies in the Medical Equipments Market of the Healthcare sector in India
Mumbai, India – February 24, 2012 – Netscribes (India) Pvt. Ltd., a knowledge consulting solutions company, announces the launch of Medical Equipments (Medical Imaging) – Company Profiles series that provides key information about the company’s operations, SWOT analysis, financial analysis, competitive landscape/benchmarking among others.
The report begins with the basic facts about the company such as contact details, revenues, competitors, brief history, line of business and geographic reach among others. Key products and services of the company illustrate its various product lines and business segments. Information about the company’s management side is also provided that details their names, designation, professional experiences, memberships of boards etc. Through SWOT analysis, the report highlights key internal factors that give the company advantage or disadvantage over its peers alongwith key external factors prevailing in the industry that may have favorable or unfavorable impact on the company’s operations. The report also covers the financial analysis of the company including the balance sheet, profit and loss a/c and key financial ratios depicting the company’s overall financial performance for the given financial year/s.
Industry analysis provides top level understanding of the Indian medical equipments sector with special reference to medical imaging segment. Market size, growth, key segments, export import, growth drivers and trends are some of the foremost points covered in the analysis. The competitive landscape identifies key players of the industry drawing comparisons on parameters such as financial performance, service offerings along with brief descriptions about their line of businesses and operations. The company is benchmarked against its main competitors’ key financial ratios in the competitive benchmarking chapter.
Medical Equipment series comprises profiles of the following private companies:
1. Shimadzu Medical (India) Pvt. Ltd. – The company is headquartered in Chennai and manufactures Medical Equipments under segments such as Angiography, Fluoroscopy, Mobile X – Ray, etc.
2. NiDEK Medical India Pvt. Ltd. – NiDEK is headquartered in Kolkata. It manufactures Medical Equipments in the domains of Oxygen Concentrators, Nebulisers, CPAP machines, ECG machines, etc.
3. Cura Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. – The company is headquartered in Chennai. The company is ISO 9001:2008 certified and offers services on products such as DR Systems, CR Systems, CT Scanners, etc.
4. Genuine Medica Pvt. Ltd. – Genuine Medica is headquartered in New Delhi and supplies refurbished Medical Equipments under various segments such as Electronic Video Endosope, Gastroscopy, Set, etc.
5. Trivitron Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. – Trivitron is headquartered in Chennai and manufactures Medical Equipments in the domains Cardiology, Radiology, Neurology, Intensive Care Units, Women’s Health, etc.
6. First Medical Services Pvt. Ltd. – First Medical Services is headquartered in Kanpur and provides refurbished medical devices. Its offers refurbished products such as CT Scanners, MRI Scanners of GE, Philips, etc.
7. A & T Medical Co. Pvt. Ltd. – A & T Medical is headquartered in New Delhi and manufactures medical equipments in the domains of ECG Systems, Multiparameter monitors, Ventilators, Pulse Oximeters, etc.
8. Biomex Instruments (P) Ltd. – The company is headquartered in Chandigarh and offers refurbished products such as Refurbished Hitachi MRI Scanner, Siemens Ventilators, GE Mammography Systems, etc.
9. Clarity Medical Pvt. Ltd. – Clarity Medical is headquartered in Punjab. It is an Indo-US joint venture and manufactures medical equipments in the domains of Pulse Oximeter, Spirometer, Neurology, Patient Monitoring, etc.
10. Emco Meditek Pvt. Ltd. – Emco Meditek is headquartered in Mumbai. The company is a part of the Emco Group and manufactures medical equipments such as Handheld Pulse Oximeter, Table Top Pulse Oximeter, Blood Pressure Monitor, Combined NIBP & Pulse Oximeter, etc.
11. Kody Medical Electronics (P) Ltd. – The company is headquartered in Chennai and manufactures medical equipments such as Ultrasound Scanners, Colour Dopplers, Blood Pressure Monitors, etc.
12. Schiller Healthcare India Pvt. Ltd. – Schiller Healthcare India is headquartered in Mumbai and manufactures medical equipments such as Multi-Parameter Patient Monitors, Pulse Oximeters, etc.
13. Skanray Technologies Pvt. Ltd. – The company is headquartered in Mysore and manufactures High Frequency X Ray systems, High Frequency X Ray generators, X Ray imaging systems, etc.
14. Taurus Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. – Taurus Healthcare is headquartered in New Delhi and manufactures products such as Fingertip Pulse Oximeter, Held Oximeters, Oxygen Concentrator, etc.
15. Transhealthcare Pvt. Ltd. – The company is headquartered in Chennai and manufactures products in the domains of Monitoring Products, Pulse Oximeters, Infusion Systems, etc.
16. Triveni Biotronix Pvt. Ltd. – The company is headquartered in New Delhi and manufactures X – Ray equipments such as Diagnostic Medical X – Ray, 60mA, 100mA 100 KV Static X – Ray Unit and also offers refurbished products such as C – Arm Image Intensifier, CT Scanner Siemens Somatom Plus 4 Used, etc.
17. Vital Bio Systems – Vital Bio Systems is headquartered in Chennai. Vital Bio Systems consists of two companies Vital Instrumentation (P) Ltd. and Vital Bio Systems (P) Ltd. It manufactures products in the domains of Pulse Oximeters, Syringe Pumps, Infusion Pumps, etc.
18. Zigma Meditech India Pvt. Ltd. - Zigma Meditech is headquartered in Chennai and manufactures products in the domains of Ventilators, Pulse Oximeters, Defibrillators, etc.
About Netscribes (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Netscribes (www.netscribes.com) is a pioneering knowledge consulting and solutions firm with clientele across the globe. The company’s expertise spans areas of investment & business research, business & corporate intelligence, publishing services and customized knowledge database creation. At its core lies a true value proposition that draws upon a vast knowledge base.
For more information please write to email@example.com
Podar Center, 85 Parel Post Office Lane
Off Dr. Ambedkar Road, Parel (East) Mumbai 400 012
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Netscribes launches profiles of private companies in the Medical Equipments Market of the Healthcare sector in India here
News-ID: 212259 • Views: 1665
More Releases from Netscribes India
“Netscribes plays Santa to Cherubs from local NGOs as their Christmas CSR”
Mumbai, India – December 30, 2016 – We at NS had a chance to play Santa to smiling cherubs from Local NGOs who were guests of honor at our offices in all three centers. This is our annual endeavor each year to host these children to refresh our minds with their untarnished innocence. This is the first time we had HIV positive children from Desire society (www.desiresociety.org) at our
Research on Singapore becomes a premium source for market research on Singaporea …
The Research on Singapore platform provides a single solution for Singapore-centric market research reports for clients and publishers Mumbai, India – October 03rd, 2013: A premium source for Singapore-specific market research, Research on Singapore now offers research-oriented content from global publishers. The newly launched market intelligence platform will provide industry-specific research reports from global market research organizations that will help clients gain a 360 degree view of the Singaporean industrial scenario.
Increased government attention to power sector boosting Indian insulator market
Global market intelligence firm, Netscribes Inc, launched a brand new report tracking the insulator market in India. The research report delves into the electrical equipment market and analyses the growth potential, the challenges and the major drivers of the insulator industry. An exclusive coverage of the competitive landscape along with a close look at the government initiatives towards the industry makes it a comprehensive study of the insulation market
Dropping solar power tariff rates spurring Indian photovoltaic generator market
Solar PV power generation has long been acknowledged as a superior form of clean energy technology with vast potential, assuming its cost component can be significantly reduced. It draws upon the planet’s most plentiful and extensively distributed renewable energy resource, the sun. The latest report from Netscribes Inc delves deep into this dynamic market propelled by the photovoltaic generator and makes a comprehensive study of the equipment’s market in the
More Releases for Medica
Automatic Cell Imaging System Market Size 2017 West Medica, Bioview, PerkinElmer …
Automatic Cell Imaging System Market Research Report A market study ” Global Automatic Cell Imaging System Market ” examines the performance of the Automatic Cell Imaging System market Size 2017. It encloses an in-depth Research of the Automatic Cell Imaging System market state and the competitive landscape globally. This report analyzes the potential of Automatic Cell Imaging System market in the present and the future prospects from various angles in detail. The
Hemofiltration Machines Market 2017 Companies Covered - Nikkiso Co., Ltd, Nipro, …
Hemofiltration Machines Market Research Report A market study based on the " Hemofiltration Machines Market " across the globe, recently added to the repository of Market Research, is titled ‘Global Hemofiltration Machines Market 2017’. The research report analyses the historical as well as present performance of the worldwide Hemofiltration Machines industry, and makes predictions on the future status of Hemofiltration Machines market on the basis of this analysis. Ask For Sample Copy
MEDICA 2016: Skin protection in triplicate
Malsfeld – Around 128.000 visitors have been noted during four trade fair days at a fully booked MEDICA this year. At the world's leading trade fair for the medical industry Dr. Schumacher GmbH, known as expert for disinfection and hygiene products in all medical areas, also presented itself as a specialist for skin care products. Offering a computer-based skin analysis at its booth visitors could get a comprehensive skin diagnosis
Meet aycan at Medica 2014 in November
aycan is going to present its print, post-processing and teleradiology DICOM PACS- solutions at the Medica exhibition 2014. The world’s largest medical exhibition, the Medica, will be held from 12th until 15th November in Düsseldorf, Germany. A combination of exhibition, conferences and forums, attract each year numerous visitors from all over the world to the exhibition. aycan Digitalsysteme GmbH, a PACS provider from Würzburg in Germany, will present its multi-modality post-processing workstation
AGA at MEDICA 2013
This year again, AGA Sanitätsartikel presented its extensive product range in person over 84 m2 during the four-day trade show in Düsseldorf. The family-owned company has attended this event for the last 36 years. "We are among the first companies who were there from the very beginning," said Achim Walter, Managing Director. From November 20 to 23, many customers and interested professionals came to discover and test AGA products as
TRUMPF at MEDICA 2012
At MEDICA 2012 TRUMPF will be showcasing its latest solutions for optimizing patient care procedures in and around operating rooms and intensive care units. TRUMPF’s innovations make the work of surgeons and medical care staff easier, more ergonomic and more efficient. Novelty: floating OR tabletop Making its debut at the trade fair in Dusseldorf is a brand new OR tabletop that will significantly improve patient handling during surgery: Carbon FloatLine. Made