bloXroute Announces ETH DeFi Focused Toolsuite
New Transaction Stream and BDN enables hearing and sending Ethereum transactions and blocks fast
Chicago, IL - August 11, 2020 - bloXroute Labs, a technology start-up that built a Blockchain Distribution Network (BDN) to enable blockchains to scale, announced today the release of their expanded toolset designed to allow Ethereum DeFi traders to hear about and send transactions and blocks fast. As in traditional finance, speed can make trading strategies more profitable and unlock new profit opportunities. The tool suite includes a Cloud-API, Gateway-API, Transaction Stream, and an upgraded BDN.
The BDN allows DeFi traders to send and receive transactions and blocks fast through an optimized blockchain network infrastructure.
● Sending transactions fast means DeFi traders are more likely to win “race scenarios” like liquidating CDPs, capture arbitrage opportunities, and increase their chances of being mined in the next block and beating fee congestion.
● Hearing of transactions and blocks fast means that DeFi traders are always among the first to know the latest state of the blockchain, allowing them to quickly identify new liquidation or arbitrage opportunities. DeFi traders can also gleen trading signals from pending transactions, manage risk market making more efficiently, and be among the first to spot rising fee congestion.
Users can connect to the BDN through the bloXroute Gateway-API (requires a node) or Cloud-API. Users can subscribe to the Transaction Stream (Tx Stream), which allows DeFi traders to hear of transactions fast by subscribing to new pending transactions in the Ethereum network, via the new bloXroute Cloud-API or Gateway-API.
Since the company's inception in February 2018, the team has built the fastest blockchain networking infrastructure (BDN) to allow miners to build larger blocks without those blocks propagating slower. The network is now connected to the largest Ethereum miners representing over half of the hashrate. bloXroute is excited to bring its fast network highway to DeFi traders.
Eyal Markovich, Co-Founder and COO, further explains: “After feedback from users we realized that the BDN was very attractive to traders looking to get a leg up. We are pleased to share these new tools with the Ethereum DeFi community and look forward to seeing the creative ways DeFi traders use them.”
909 Davis St. Evanston, IL 60201
● bloXroute is backed by leading venture capitalists (e.g. MetaStable, Pantera, Coinbase Ventures, ZhenFund, 1 Confirmation, Fenbushi, etc) and founded by networking experts from Northwestern University.
● bloXroute built the network infrastructure to scale Web 3.0 by propagating transactions and blocks extremely fast at the networking layer, or Layer-0.
● To achieve this advanced scalability, the BDN uses advanced networking techniques such as internal caching, cut-through routing, dynamic route selection, and optimized topology.
● The network requires no protocol changes or compromises to security or decentralization.
● The BDN operates underneath the blockchain at Layer 0, so it is compatible with Layer 1 and Layer 2 solutions and PoS, PoW, and hybrid frameworks.
● More info can be found by visiting bloxroute.com or on the bloXroute Medium page.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release bloXroute Announces ETH DeFi Focused Toolsuite here
News-ID: 2109814 • Views: 557
More Releases for BDN
Making Web3.0 Scalable: Chainstack Announces Partnership with bloXroute Labs
CHAINSTACK ANNOUNCES PARTNERSHIP WITH BLOXROUTE LABS The bloXroute Gateway will be integrated with all Chainstack Ethereum nodes Downtown Core, Singapore - August 19, 2020 - Singapore-headquartered Chainstack, a multi-cloud and multi-protocol managed blockchain services provider, has announced a partnership with bloXroute, a leading Blockchain Distribution Network (BDN) that utilizes a global network of servers optimized for network performance. Chainstack will make the bloXroute Gateway available on all of its Ethereum mainnet nodes.
Welded Blister Packing Market Increasing Demand with Leading Player, Comprehensi …
Growth forecast on " Welded Blister Packing Market size | Industry Segment by Applications (Cosmetics, Pharmaceuticals, Food and Beverages, Toys, Electronics), by Type (High Frequency Welded Blisters, Radio Frequency (RF) Welded Blisters, Ultrasonic Welded Blisters, Thermowelded Blisters), Regional Outlook, Market Demand, Latest Trends, Welded Blister Packing Industry Share & Revenue by Manufacturers, Company Profiles, Growth Forecasts - 2026. The report on the global Welded Blister Packing industry is just the resource
Blister Pack Market: Report Highlights In-depth Global Outlook, Demand, Market S …
HTF MI recently introduced Global Blister Pack Market study with in-depth overview, describing about the Product / Industry Scope and elaborates market outlook and status to 2025. The market Study is segmented by key regions which is accelerating the marketization. At present, the market is developing its presence and some of the key players from the complete study are Dispak Industries, BDN Packaging, Ellepack, Peckpak GDK, Goel Plastic India &
Welded Blister Packing Market 2017- Dispak Industries, BDN Packaging, Ellepack, …
Apex Market Reports, recently published a detailed market research study focused on the "Welded Blister Packing Market" across the global, regional and country level. The report provides 360° analysis of "Welded Blister Packing Market" from view of manufacturers, regions, product types and end industries. The research report analyses and provides the historical data along with current performance of the global Welded Blister Packing industry, and estimates the future trend of
Global Welded Blister Packing Market Size, Status and Forecast 2022
This report studies the global Welded Blister Packing market, analyzes and researches the Welded Blister Packing development status and forecast in United States, EU, Japan, China, India and Southeast Asia. This report focuses on the top players in global market, like Dispak Industries BDN Packaging Ellepack Peckpak GDK Goel Plastic India Lovell Industries Market segment by Type, Welded Blister Packing can be split into High Frequency Welded Blisters Radio Frequency (RF) Welded Blisters Ultrasonic Welded Blisters Thermowelded Blisters Sample of this report
Global Welded Blister Packing Market 2017-2022 Dispak, BDN Packaging, Ellepack, …
Welded Blister Packing Market Research Report A market study ” Global Welded Blister Packing Market ” examines the performance of the Welded Blister Packing market Size 2017. It encloses an in-depth Research of the Welded Blister Packing market state and the competitive landscape globally. This report analyzes the potential of Welded Blister Packing market in the present and the future prospects from various angles in detail. Request For Sample Report: http://bit.ly/2vfiog0 The