Asia-Pacific PigmentS: Trends, Opportunities, New Technologies and Developments, Competitor analysis and Market Sizing from 2015 to 2025 | Altana AG, BASF SE, Clariant, DIC Corporation, Lanxess, Pidilite Industries Ltd, Sudarshan Chemical Industries Limit
The Asia-Pacific pigments market is expected to register a CAGR of more than 6.5% during the forecast period, 2019-2024. Growing demand from the paints and coatings industry is expected to drive the growth of the market.
Avail a Sample Copy before Purchase:
The prominent players in the Pigments Market are:
Altana AG, BASF SE, Clariant, DIC Corporation, Lanxess, Pidilite Industries Ltd, Sudarshan Chemical Industries Limited, The Chemours Company, Tronox Holdings PLC, Venator Materials PLC, Wellton Chemical Co. Ltd
Key Industry Trends-
Increasing Demand from Paints and Coatings
- With the steady growth of the construction sector, the demand for paints and coatings has been increasing in numerous countries, across the world, thereby increasing the demand for vibrant shades/pigments.
- The outlook for Asia's construction industry, in the coming years, remains positive, with the region's real estate growth estimated to reach over 5%, during 2019.
- Southeast Asia is expected to be a major construction market, in the years to come. According to the Global Construction 2030 (published by Global Construction Perspectives and Oxford Economics), Southeast Asias construction market is anticipated to exceed USD 1.0 trillion, by 2030. This prediction is underpinned by global geopolitical trends that see the BRIC region making way for ICASA (India, China, Africa, and Southeast Asia), to be the worlds new economic epicenter.
- With the increasing demand for paints and coatings, there is a rise in the production of paints and coatings in the region. This, in turn, is also driving the demand for the market studied.
Get Exclusive Discount at-
China is Expected to Dominate the Market in the Asia-Pacific Region
- China is the largest manufacturer of coatings in the Asia-Pacific region, even when the entire coating industry was more or less slowing down in most of the regions.
- In 2018, Chinas construction industry developed rapidly, due to the central governments push for infrastructure investment, as a means to sustain economic growth.
- Despite the volatile growth in the real estate sector, the significant development of rail and road infrastructure by the Chinese government to withstand the expanding industrial and service sectors, has resulted in a significant growth of the Chinese construction industry in the recent years. As the construction industry is dominated by state-owned enterprises, the increased government spending is boosting the industry in the country.
- Additionally, the packaging industry has witnessed noticeable growth, with the increased trend of express deliveries. During 2018, express delivery companies delivered more than 40 billion parcels in the country, which reflects around 28% increase over the past year.
- Hence, with the growth in the various industries in the country, the consumption of paints and coatings, plastics, and textiles is increasing, which in turn, is expected to drive the demand in the market studied during the forecast period.
Major points covered in this research are:-
Pigments Market Overview, Segment by Type (Product Category), by Application, by Region (2019-2024), Competition by Manufacturers
Asia-Pacific Market Size (Value) of Pigments (2019-2024)
Asia-Pacific Pigments Capacity, Production, Revenue (Value), Supply (Production), Consumption, Export, Import by Region (2019-2015)
Asia-Pacific Pigments Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
Asia-Pacific Pigments Market Analysis by Application
Asia-Pacific Pigments Manufacturers Profiles/Analysis
Pigments Manufacturing Cost Analysis
Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
Market Effect Factors Analysis
Asia-Pacific Pigments Market Forecast (2019-2024)
Research Findings and Conclusion
Finally, this Pigments report covers the market scenario and its development prospects over the coming years. Report likewise manages the type analysis, contrasting it with the significant application, recent Pigments product development and gives an outline of the potential Asia-Pacific market.
Irfan Tamboli (Sales)
Phone: + 1704 266 3234
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Asia-Pacific PigmentS: Trends, Opportunities, New Technologies and Developments, Competitor analysis and Market Sizing from 2015 to 2025 | Altana AG, BASF SE, Clariant, DIC Corporation, Lanxess, Pidilite Industries Ltd, Sudarshan Chemical Industries Limit here
News-ID: 2099772 • Views: 270
More Releases from Market Insights Reports
Submersible Effluent Pumps Market 2020 Size, Status Analysis -Zoeller, Wayne, Bu …
The ‘Global Submersible Effluent Pumps Market Outlook 2020-2026’ offers detailed coverage of the Submersible Effluent Pumps industry and presents main market trends. The market research gives historical and forecast market size, demand, end-use details, and company shares of the leading Submersible Effluent Pumps key players to provide exhaustive coverage of the market. The report segments the market and forecasts its size, on the basis of application, by-products, and by geography. Get
Wind Turbine Gearbox Market Competitive Status and Outlook 2020 to 2025
Global Wind Turbine Gearbox Market, delivering a must-read report for industry stakeholders wanting to understand the strategic landscape of this increasing sector. Readers will find an in-depth analysis of the market and how it will impact existing traditional markets, as well as insights into future development and opportunities across the globe. According to the study, the global Wind Turbine Gearbox market expected to witness a significant growth of CAGR greater than 3%
Hydraulic Filters Market Status and Outlook 2020 to 2026 | Parker Hannifin, Wix, …
The ‘Global Hydraulic Filters Market Outlook 2020-2026’ offers detailed coverage of the Hydraulic Filters industry and presents main market trends. The market research gives historical and forecast market size, demand, end-use details, and company shares of the leading Hydraulic Filters key players to provide exhaustive coverage of the market. The report segments the market and forecasts its size, on the basis of application, by-products, and by geography. Get a sample copy
Hydraulic Clamping Market Revenue, Demands and Gross Margin, Forecasts to 2026
The ‘Global Hydraulic Clamping Market Outlook 2020-2026’ offers detailed coverage of the Hydraulic Clamping industry and presents main market trends. The market research gives historical and forecast market size, demand, end-use details, and company shares of the leading Hydraulic Clamping key players to provide exhaustive coverage of the market. The report segments the market and forecasts its size, on the basis of application, by-products, and by geography. Get a sample copy
More Releases for Asia
RAMPF Korea – Producing in Asia for Asia
Joint Venture for the Asian markets – The international RAMPF Group has realigned the cooperation with its long-standing partner Orient Dosiertechnik from Korea with the founding of RAMPF Korea Co., Ltd. The new company based in Hwaseong City is developing and producing mixing and dispensing systems specifically for the Asian markets. Within the framework of the new joint venture based in Hwaseong City, mixing and dispensing systems are being developed and
LIXIL Asia Presents Asia Pacific Property Awards
Through its power brands GROHE and American Standard, LIXIL Asia signs a three-year deal to become the Headline Sponsor of the Asia Pacific Property Awards from 2019 until 2022. 23rd January 2019: The International Property Awards, first established in 1993, are open to residential and commercial property professionals from around the globe. They celebrate the highest levels of achievement by companies operating within the architecture, interior design, real estate and property
MES: Expansion in Asia
Berlin, November 24, 2014: Model Engineering Solutions (MES), the Berlin-based specialist for model-based software development, has significantly expanded its business in Asia. In recent years, MES has built up a network of local partners in Japan, Korea, China, and India in order to benefit from the growing market and increasing interest in model-based development and ISO 26262 in Asia. Asia: Driving force in the automotive industry The automotive industry continues
Undersea Defence Technology Asia, UDT Asia 2011
Latest Military Diving Technologies featured in UDT Asia Equipping Asia’s navies with the latest diving technology for asymmetric warfare and operations SINGAPORE, 17 October 2011 - Naval diving and underwater special operations is a field that is seeing increased attention and investment amongst navies in Asia. Units such as the Indonesian Navy‟s KOPASKA, the Republic of Singapore Navy‟s Naval Diving Unit (NDU), the Royal Malaysian Navy‟s PASKAL are increasingly utilising specialised equipment for conducting
UDT Asia 2011
Clarion Events hosts the Undersea Defence Technology (UDT) Asia 2011 conference and exhibition to bring senior naval and industry personnel together to cover underwater developments in the region Singapore, May 30 – Clarion Events is hosting UDT Asia on 30 November – 1 December 2011. The event brings together the undersea defence community in Asia, featuring top regional naval speakers, who will be addressing the latest underwater requirements for Asian navies. According
eltherm goes Asia
Finally all preparations are finished and the new subsidiary of eltherm GmbH, eltherm Asia Pacific Pte Ltd has commenced operations in Singapore on 1st April 2010. To celebrate the starting shot, an opening celebration was held in the afternoon of 28th July in the office premises followed by a get together dinner and drinks in the evening at a pub. A total of 62 guests attended the event with the