India Diabetes Devices Market 2020 With COVID-19 Impact Analysis, Business Opportunities and Future Outlook 2024 | Becton and Dickenson, Medtronic, Insulet, Tandem, Ypsomed, Novo Nordisk, Sanofi, Eli Lilly, Abbott, Roche
The market for Diabetes Devices is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period of 2019 -2024.
Increasing demand for Enhanced Oil Recovery process is expected to stimulate the Diabetes Devices market growth as polyDiabetes Devices has major application in the process.
Special Offer: Get flat 30% discount on this report for Limited Period!!!!
Market By Top Leading Players-
Becton and Dickenson, Medtronic, Insulet, Tandem, Ypsomed, Novo Nordisk, Sanofi, Eli Lilly, Abbott, Roche, Lifescan (Johnson &Johnson)
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:
- The Globaln diabetes devices market has been estimated at USD 1.8 billion in 2019, registering a CAGR of 2.32% during the forecast period from 2019 to 2024.
- Diabetes care devices are the devices used to control the glucose levels in the blood. The main types of diabetes care devices include glucose monitoring devices and management devices.
- The continuous glucose monitoring devices have become immensely popular due to the rise in
- Global holds the second largest market in the diabetes care devices market after China in the Asia-Pacific region, because of the high diabetes population in the country. The diabetes population is also expected to reach 85.9 million in 2024, in Global.
Key Market Trends
Monitoring Devices Held 7.50% of Share in Global Diabetes Devices Market in the year 2018.
- Monitoring devices include self-monitoring blood glucose (SMBG) and continuous glucose monitoring devices (CGM), where SMBG segment of the market studied has the highest share in the year 2018, with a revenue of USD 0.1 billion.
- The frequency of monitoring glucose levels depends on the type of diabetes, which varies from patient to patient.
- Type-1 diabetic patients need to check their blood glucose levels at regular intervals to monitor their blood glucose levels and adjust the insulin dosing accordingly.
- Therefore, if a patient performs 5-6 tests in a day, the average expenditure on test strips would be over USD 180/month. These expenses add to the already high diabetes management costs and are impeding the market growth.
- The current CGM devices reduce all the finger prickings for measuring blood glucose levels. It shows a detailed representation of blood glucose patterns and tendencies than what can be achieved by conventional routine checking of glucose levels at set intervals.
Inquire for Discount:
Global has the Highest Number of Diabetes Patients next to China.
- With 50.8 million people suffering from diabetes, Global continues to be the diabetes capital. By 2030, nearly 9% of Globals population is likely to be affected by diabetes, according to a study conducted by the International Diabetes Federation.
- Obesity, especially central obesity and increased visceral fat due to physical inactivity, and consumption of a high-calorie/high-fat and high sugar diets are the major contributing factors for diabetes in Global
- The most prominent work culture perpetuated in the country, which includes sitting for hours in one position and eating fast food with little or no physical activity, is a significant contributor to diabetes in the working age group, causing this rapid increase in diabetes cases in Global.
Key Takeaways from this Report
─Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals
─Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities
─Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more
─Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues
─Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
─Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
─Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
Media Contact Us:
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release India Diabetes Devices Market 2020 With COVID-19 Impact Analysis, Business Opportunities and Future Outlook 2024 | Becton and Dickenson, Medtronic, Insulet, Tandem, Ypsomed, Novo Nordisk, Sanofi, Eli Lilly, Abbott, Roche here
News-ID: 2079703 • Views: 255
More Releases from Market Insights Reports
Aerospace Materials Market Size, Status and Business Growth 2020 to 2026
The Aerospace Materials Market Perspective, Comprehensive Analysis along with Major Segments and Forecast, 2020-2026. The Aerospace Materials Market report is a valuable source of insightful data for business strategists. It provides the industry overview with growth analysis and historical & futuristic cost, revenue, demand and supply data (as applicable). Report explores the current outlook in global and key regions from the perspective of players, countries, product types and end industries.
Agricultural Harvesting Machinery Market Competitive Insights and Precise Outloo …
The Global Agricultural Harvesting Machinery Market Research Report 2020-2026 is a valuable source of insightful data for business strategists. It provides the industry overview with growth analysis and historical & futuristic cost, revenue, demand and supply data (as applicable). The research analysts provide an elaborate description of the value chain and its distributor analysis. This Market study provides comprehensive data which enhances the understanding, scope and application of this report. The
Offshore Support Vessels Market 2020 Global Competition and Business Growth- Har …
The report presents an in-depth assessment of the Global Offshore Support Vessels including enabling technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, standardization, regulatory landscape, deployment models, operator case studies, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents forecasts for Global Offshore Support Vessels investments from 2019 till 2023. The Global Offshore Support Vessels market is highly competitive and consists of a number of major players. Companies,
Aircraft Cargo Systems Market Global Competition, Business Growth Opportunity an …
Global Aircraft Cargo Systems Market 2020-2024 is a comprehensive report which provides a detailed overview of the major driver, opportunities, challenges, current market trends and strategies impacting the Global Aircraft Cargo Systems market in conjunction with calculation and forecast of size, share, and growth rate analysis. Combining the analysis capabilities and knowledge integration with the relevant findings, the report has foretold the robust future growth of the Aircraft Cargo Systems
More Releases for Diabetes
Global Diabetes Industry
Global Diabetes Industry Market Insight Global diabetes market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.9% percent for the forecasted period of 2016-2021. The market is segmented on the basis of type of diabetes, drugs class and diabetic devices. Diabetic drugs have the highest market share amongst drugs and devices and are also expected to have the highest growth rate with a CAGR of 9%. Some of the top selling
27th European Diabetes Congress
Rising awareness, new technologies and practical approaches within the field of diabetes and endocrine disorders in world’s leading diabetes Conferences One in eight ladies can develop a diabetes disorder throughout her lifespan. And, the amount of individuals affected by diabetes disorders continues to rise every year. However the larger drawback is that almost 60 minutes of those individuals are fully unaware of their condition as well as a way to heal
27th European Diabetes Congress
We would like to invite your team as a Speakers/Delegates. On behalf of Organizing Committee, we take this opportunity in extending a warm and cordial welcome to you to be part of “27th European Diabetes Congress”, held conjointly with multifarious scientific associations, eminent researchers and scholars from all around the globe during June 20-21, 2018 at Rome, Italy. It is an immense pleasure and privilege having you here with us
Global Diabetes Management Devices Market
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Global Diabetes Management Devices Market to its growing collection of premium market research reports. The global market for diabetes management devices is a substantial, highly competitive market driven by highly sophisticated, evolving technology, particularly in the insulin pump/artificial pancreas and CGM area. The report provides the following useful information: • diabetes overview • key statistics on diabetes prevalence in major regions in the world • medical device product
Non Invasive Diabetes Therapy Market
The role of non-invasive therapy for diabetes market has been on a positive growth path in healthcare industry since 2014. Though the non-invasive therapy concept was brought way back in 1980, the market has not gained much attention leading to development of fewer such devices. DexCom's seven system and Medtronic's Guardian real-time glucose monitoring system are two such products developed and marketed worldwide. The influx of non-invasive therapy has reinforced
Diabetes Gastroparesis Market grows with rising prevalence of diabetes
Diabetes type 1 and type 2 are one of the most common chronic diseases prevalent in the world, affecting millions of people. One of the disorders associated with diabetes type 1 and type 2 is gastroparesis, which is characterized by the delayed emptying of the stomach. One of the major causes of gastroparesis is damage to the vagus nerve, reducing the mobility of the stomach contents. Diabetic neuropathy affects the