Chris aka dream 7 bodybuilding tips to improve all bodybuilding programs
Sometimes, as much as you train, you are only able to get a tone and define a little , but hypertrophy costs. Usually it is not so much because of the routine, but because of a series of factors that are playing against you without realizing it . Your goals can be many, but if you are trying to widen effectively without achieving it, you better write down a series of tips to apply in your day to day in the gym . Let's start!
1. Exceed your limit: frequency, intensity and loads are concepts that you have to familiarize yourself with to get the most out of your workouts. Knowing yourself is also essential, not all muscles respond the same, nor do you have the same ease of gaining volume as someone else. Do not complicate yourself, be clear about the concepts and especially the most important: the training volume, with little weight we will not do anything.
2. Get strong in your repetitions: at the beginning you will reach the end of them with your tongue out, the first step is to overcome them with some ease. But once you get to that point, lift more weight and get to a point where you notice you're gaining strength ( https://www.esquire.com/es/salud-fitness-running/a19652642/mejores-flexiones-entrenador/ ) . You have to progress in that rank.
3. What is hypertrophy? You have to break with what is talked about in gyms and with preconceived ideas. Normally you hear that 6-12 repetitions are the minimum to gain volume, so that our muscles hypertrophy, but this is not true. From 1 repetition to 20 repetitions, we can be doing it perfectly. It all depends on the load and our level of effort with respect to it.
4. Load / weight undulate: you can start with a series of repetitions and gradually increase it in the same training session. If this is inconceivable to you because of your physical form, increase those repetitions during the week or if not during the month, but always keep the line up. Never stalled for too long.
5. Set yourself a long-term goal: and go in stages. It is changing and with each cycle increasing loads, intensities, but without burdens or in record times. It takes time for the body to get longer lasting results. Although you feel more bloated after training, it does not mean that this is permanent . Blood accumulates in muscle fibers and bloats you, but only constancy and perseverance will get you what you want. Do not rest more than four days between sessions.
6. Choose exercises well: you have to affect the muscle in different ways, do not get stuck in one. It's okay to use the basics, but you have to add variety to stimulate the muscle or muscle group in different ways. It is not necessary that we always reach the limit of muscle failure, leaving one or two repetitions is a smart option.
7- Train with your head but give your maximum: you shouldn't go crazy, but do your best in each session. Although the next day it hurts to the soul, it is better that if it is not your day you leave it for the next than you do it wrong and like an automaton. Leave your skin in each series, in each exercise. But not half measures, because it will not help you at all.
Contact Details :
Name : Chris aka dream
Place: New York, New York
Chris aka dream
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Chris aka dream 7 bodybuilding tips to improve all bodybuilding programs here
News-ID: 2077936 • Views: 1504