Dissolution of the New Year's ResolutionCompany declares January 1 “New Year's Resolution Dissolution Day”.
Boost your chances of achieving success by using January 1 to create your ideal vision.
Miami, FL - December 27 2005
Elite Coaching Group LLC has declared January 1st as “New Year's Resolution Dissolution Day” for aspiring solo-professionals.
Sandra Baptist a.k.a. The Vision Queen™ and President of Elite Coaching Group urges solo-professionals that run service businesses to spend the first day of the new year creating their vision of what their ideal business looks in 3 months, 9 months, 1 year and 3 years. “Forget New Year's Resolutions” she says. “They almost never work and are a complete waste of time!”
Baptist, a life and business coach practicing internationally suggests that solo-professionals can effortlessly increase their chances of success in their businesses by 300% by designing a powerful and exciting 3-year vision.
To help her clients focus on and create a thrilling vision, Baptist teaches a few ways to get started:
· Starting January 1 2006, make the decision to stop making resolutions each year.
· Over the period of a week, force yourself to take some quiet time. If you need to close your business for that period, do so! Turn off the cell phone. Have your assistant or your voicemail take the messages.
· Grab a journal or a simple note pad and throughout the week, listen to yourself.
· Ask yourself questions on how you can triple your business. Don't worry about the answers, they will come.
· Think about your values. Does your business resonate with your values?
· What would you love to accomplish in your business and in your life?
· Get into a total dream state, where everything you desire can be accomplished.
· As you start to receive the answers to your questions and as you start to dream, WRITE these down. These will become your vision and be the basis for your monthly goals.
· From this exercise complete an inspiring and motivating vision for your business.
· This vision must be written in present tense as if it is already happening to you.
· When the week is over, notice what happens. Events and people will begin to show up in your life that will fulfill your vision and help you live your dreams.
Through an 8-step system she developed, Baptist teaches solo-professionals to stop struggling and start attracting the ideal solutions to their businesses.
Contact Sandra Baptist for more insights into this topic.
Sandra Baptist is currently available for interviews by phone and can be reached at
Direct line: (800) 666-4754 Email: Sandra@EliteCoachingGroup.com
For More Information Contact:
Tel: (800) 666-4754
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Dissolution of the New Year's Resolution here
News-ID: 2049 • Views: 1280
More Releases from Elite Coaching Group LLC
Eliminate the Top 10 Roadblocks to Your New Year’s Resolution of Greater Prosp …
Timely report reveals the obstacles to the New Year's resolution of greater prosperity and more success. Miami, FL - December 18 2005 Each year millions of people make New Year's resolutions to become more successful and attract greater prosperity into their lives. “Yet each year, millions more are disappointed and frustrated at once again having to abandon that resolution”, according to Sandra Baptist a.k.a. The Vision Queen™ and President of Elite
More Releases for Baptist
Health Information Management Market to Surpass 22 Billion USD with a CAGR of +9 …
Global Health Information Management Market was valued at USD +22 Bn in 2018 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of +9% over the forecast period 2019 to 2025. Health Information Management (HIM) is information management that is applied to health and health care. It is common practice to collect, analyze and protect digital and traditional medical information that is essential to provide quality patient care. With extensive computerization of