Cards & Payments Market future prospects 2023 | Credit Agricole, Credit Mutuel, Societe Generale
Request a sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/2336851-france-cards-payments
GlobalData's 'France Cards & Payments: Opportunities and Risks to 2023' report provides detailed analysis of market trends in the French cards and payments industry. It provides values and volumes for a number of key performance indicators in the industry, including credit transfers, direct debits, cash, cards, and cheques during the review-period (2015-19e).
The report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry, and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, transaction values and volumes during the review-period and over the forecast-period (2019e-23f). It also offers information on the country's competitive landscape, including the market shares of issuers and schemes.
The report brings together GlobalData's research, modeling, and analysis expertise to allow banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages. The report also covers details of regulatory policy and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
GlobalData's 'France Cards & Payments: Opportunities and Risks to 2023' report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into the French cards and payments industry, including -
- Current and forecast values for each market in the French cards and payments industry, including debit, credit, and charge cards.
- Detailed insights into payment instruments including credit transfers, direct debits, cheques, cash, and cards. It also, includes an overview of the country's key alternative payment instruments.
- E-commerce market analysis.
- Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing the French cards and payments industry.
- Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit, credit, and charge cards.
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=2336851
- The European instant payment system, SCT Inst, was introduced in France in July 2018. The system enables fund transfers of up to EUR15,000 ($17,183.22) in real-time within 10 seconds. BPCE, a major French cooperative banking group (which includes the Banque Populaire and Caisse d'Epargne networks), became the first payment service provider in France to adopt the new SCT Inst scheme. Societe Generale was the first bank to introduce the instant payment service for corporate customers in June 2019.
- To further push the use of contactless cards, Banque de France (the country's central bank) increased the contactless card payment limit. Effective from October 2017, card holders can make contactless payments of up to EUR30 ($34.37) without the need to enter a PIN. Previously the limit had been set at EUR20 ($22.91). The increased limit has further accelerated the use of payment cards for day-to-day, low-value transactions. The number of contactless transactions using CB cards increased from 234.8 million in 2015 to 2.1 billion in 2018.
- To benefit from the growing preference for alternative payments, banks and payment service providers are launching new payment solutions. In March 2018, French retail giant Carrefour launched its mobile payment solution Carrefour Pay. The solution enables users to make contactless mobile payments using NFC-enabled mobile phones. In addition to the 3,000 Carrefour stores in France, the solution can be used at all stores that accept contactless payments. In April 2018, Samsung launched its mobile payment solution Samsung Pay in France. The solution allows users to make purchases using NFC and magnetic secure transmission technologies. And Google launched Google Pay in France in December 2018. The solution allows users to make in-store, online, and in-app payments.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions, using top-level historic and forecast market data, related to the French cards and payments industry and each market within it.
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in the French cards and payments industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the French cards and payments industry.
- Gain insights into marketing strategies used for various card types in France.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the French cards and payments industry.
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Credit Agricole, Credit Mutuel, Societe Generale Group, La Banque Postale, BPCE,BNP Paribas, HSBC,C arrefour Banque, Cartes Bancaires, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, JCB, UnionPay International
Get Customization in the Report, Enquire Now @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/2336851-france-cards-payments
Table of Contents
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/2336851-france-cards-payments
Thanks for reading this article, you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA - 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the "Accurate Forecast" in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their "Goals & Objectives".
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Cards & Payments Market future prospects 2023 | Credit Agricole, Credit Mutuel, Societe Generale here
News-ID: 1958523 • Views: 597
More Releases from HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Backup Power Market Next Big Thing | Major Giants: Eaton, LG Chem, Cummins, Tesl …
Backup Power Market Status and Trend Analysis 2017-2026 (COVID-19 Version) is latest research study released by HTF MI evaluating the market, highlighting opportunities, risk side analysis, and leveraged with strategic and tactical decision-making support. The study provides information on market trends and development, drivers, capacities, technologies, and on the changing investment structure of the Backup Power Market. Some of the key players profiled in the study are Aggreko, Bloom Energy,
E-Prescribing Market Next Big Thing | Major Giants: IMedX, DrFirst, Emdeon, ECli …
E-Prescribing Market Status and Trend Analysis 2017-2026 (COVID-19 Version) is latest research study released by HTF MI evaluating the market, highlighting opportunities, risk side analysis, and leveraged with strategic and tactical decision-making support. The study provides information on market trends and development, drivers, capacities, technologies, and on the changing investment structure of the E-Prescribing Market. Some of the key players profiled in the study are Cerner Corporation, Surescripts, Henry Schein,
Casino and Gaming Market to Watch: Spotlight on Caesars Entertainment, Las Vegas …
Global Casino and Gaming Market Research Report 2012-2024 is latest research study released by HTF MI evaluating the market, highlighting opportunities, risk side analysis, and leveraged with strategic and tactical decision-making support. The study provides information on market trends and development, drivers, capacities, technologies, and on the changing investment structure of the Global Casino and Gaming Market. Some of the key players profiled in the study are Caesars Entertainment, Galaxy
IT Spending in Energy Market Next Big Thing | Major Giants Dell, IBM, Infosys, S …
Global IT Spending in Energy Market Research Report 2012-2024 is latest research study released by HTF MI evaluating the market, highlighting opportunities, risk side analysis, and leveraged with strategic and tactical decision-making support. The study provides information on market trends and development, drivers, capacities, technologies, and on the changing investment structure of the Global IT Spending in Energy Market. Some of the key players profiled in the study are Dell,
More Releases for Pay
Mobile Payment Market may see a big Move: Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Amazon Pay
A new business intelligence report released by HTF MI with title "Global Mobile Payment Market Report 2020" is designed covering micro level of analysis by manufacturers and key business segments. The Global Mobile Payment Market survey analysis offers energetic visions to conclude and study market size, market hopes, and competitive surroundings. The research is derived through primary and secondary statistics sources and it comprises both qualitative and quantitative detailing. Some
Mobile Payment Market: Top Key Players WeChat Pay, PayPal, Apple Pay, WePay, Ver …
Mobile Payment Market research report 2018-2023 presents a comprehensive study of the Mobile Payment Market in Global Industry; the study scans the progression of the market trailed over the past few years and the forecasts of growth in the coming years, primarily in terms of sales. The research report highlights the reasons liable for the disparities in the market and investigates them methodically. The Mobile Payment Market effect factors have
Mobile Payment Market: Leading Players – WeChat Pay, Alipay, PayPal, Apple Pay …
Mobile payment (also referred to as mobile money,mobile money transfer, and mobile wallet) generally refer to payment services operated under financial regulation and performed from or via a mobile device. Mobile payments are an increasingly attractive way to pay because they’re secure, fast, and convenient. Since the growth of Apple Pay and other NFC payments isn’t slowing down, adapting to mobile payment technology is extremely valuable for your business. Global Mobile Payment Market
Travel Pay: Handling it Correctly
How to compensate employees for the hours spent traveling on business is becoming one of the major concerns of the payroll department today. Many recent changes in federal and state wage and hour rules as well as economic pressures on employers and employees alike can create a situation that can practically invite noncompliance lawsuits—especially if the travel time results in overtime being owed to the employee. But it isn’t just
LIC Made to Pay Back
‘Consumer Tadka’ by the public grievance forum info.akosha.com reports the lapse by LIC in fulfilling its duty and paying the Mediclaim policy amount to its customer resulting in death. The incident, according to ‘Consumer Tadka’ was highly condemned by the Delhi State Consumer Commission which explicitly stated “We have deprecated this practice of insurance companies of taking a flimsy clue or remote reference from the discharge summary or statement with a
UAE Exchange Bahrain launches Smart Pay
Smart Pay, the leading payroll solution from UAE Exchange was launched in Bahrain. Smart Pay provides convenient payroll management and salary disbursal for organisations and easy salary collection for their employees, while complying with all labour laws of the Government. "Payroll management will now be a hassle-free process for organisations in Bahrain", said Mr. Promoth Manghat, VP - Global Operations, UAE Exchange. He was speaking on the occasion of the