Payments Landscape in Indonesia Market 2020 Growth Analysis | Trend Prediction Analysis by Bank BRI, BNI, BCA, Bank Mandiri, CIMB Niaga, Bank Mega, American Express, Visa, Mastercard, JCB
The report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, transaction values and volumes during the review-period and over the forecast-period (2018e-22f). It also offers information on the country's competitive landscape, including market shares of issuers and schemes.
Enquire more details of the report at https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2366897
The report brings together GlobalData's research, modeling, and analysis expertise to allow banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages. The report also covers detailed regulatory policies and recent changes in regulatory structure.
Key Leading Companies Mentioned:
This report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into Indonesian cards and payments industry, including -
- Current and forecast values for each market in the Indonesian cards and payments industry, including debit, credit, and charge cards.
- Detailed insights into payment instruments including cash, cards, and cheques. It also, includes an overview of the country's key alternative payment instruments.
- E-commerce market analysis.
- Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing the Indonesian cards and payments industry.
- Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit, credit, and charge cards.
- To encourage the use of electronic payments among Indonesian consumers, the central bank introduced a National Payment Gateway (NPG) in December 2017. The gateway enables the interoperability and switching of domestic payments, thereby creating an interconnected payment ecosystem. Prior to the NPG, payment cards could only be used on devices from the same bank. In addition, NPG aims to enhance consumer protection by safeguarding consumers' transaction data. With the interoperability and infrastructure sharing system in place, the merchant discount rate charged on payment cards reduced to 1% - down from 2-3%. Furthermore, as part of the platform, for domestic transactions the government has introduced ATM/debit cards with a national logo.
- Bank Indonesia issued Regulation 20/6/PBI/2018 on May 7, 2018 to amend Indonesia's e-money regulation. Under the new regulation, any party wishing to conduct e-money activities is required to obtain a license from the central bank. However, the licensing requirement is not applicable to parties acting as closed-loop e-money issuers with a free floating fund of less than IDR1bn ($73,681.70). Similarly, with regard to deposits, unregistered users with e-money issuers can deposit a maximum of IDR2m ($147.36), while registered users can deposit IDR10m ($736.82). Further, the maximum e-money transaction value is capped at IDR20m ($1,473.63). The minimum capital requirement for e-money participants is IDR3bn ($221,045.10), which can be increased to IDR10bn ($736,817.00) depending upon the floating fund held by the issuer.
- The emergence of mobile-only banks in Indonesia is likely to further accelerate the shift towards electronic payments. Singapore-based DBS Bank launched its mobile-only bank, digibank, in August 2017 enabling consumers to open a digibank account by providing their biometric scans to digibank agents, track their spending, and make fund transfers and cash withdrawals with zero administration fees. More recently, in August 2018 United Overseas Bank (UOB) announced plans to launch its digital bank in Indonesia in the coming months. UOB aims to deploy its services in two variants - a digital bank app targeting Gen Z and millennials, and the upgradation of conventional services for the baby boomer segment.
Make an Inquiry before Buying@ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2366897
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions, using top-level historic and forecast market data, related to the Indonesian cards and payments industry and each market within it.
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in the Indonesian cards and payments industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Indonesian cards and payments industry.
- Gain insights into marketing strategies used for various card types in Indonesia.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Indonesian cards and payments industry.
Senior Manager - Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas - 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (972)-362-8199 ; +91 895 659 5155
About Orbis Research
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors accross the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Payments Landscape in Indonesia Market 2020 Growth Analysis | Trend Prediction Analysis by Bank BRI, BNI, BCA, Bank Mandiri, CIMB Niaga, Bank Mega, American Express, Visa, Mastercard, JCB here
News-ID: 1918678 • Views: 278
More Releases from Orbis Research
Niche Insurance Market Booming Worldwide Opportunity, Upcoming Trends and Transf â€¦
Report of Niche Insurance market is generated by BIS research providing the comprehensive study of the market. This research report is dedicatedly considering the year 2019 as a base year and forecast period for estimating the growth of the market is 2020-2025. For any product, there are several companies handling their role in the market, some newly curated, established and some planning to step in to the market. Report of Niche
Dropshipping Market 2020 Booming Worldwide Opportunity, Upcoming Trends and Tran â€¦
The Comprehensive Study report on Dropshipping, gives an in-depth analysis of Global Dropshipping Market based on aspects that are very important for the market study. Factors like production, market share, revenue rate, regions and key players define a market study start to end. Dropshipping report gives an overview of market valued in the year 2020 and its growth in the coming years till 2024. It also predicts the CAGR. To Request
Fresh and Packaged Asparagus Market 2020 Booming Worldwide Opportunity, Regional â€¦
This research report covers all the quantitative as well as qualitative aspects about the Fresh and Packaged Asparagus markets across the globe. The report is also inclusive of different market segmentation, business models and market forecasts. This market analysis enables the manufacturers with impending market trends. A thorough scrutiny of prominent market players(Altar Produce (USA), DanPer (Peru), Beta SA (Peru), AEI (Peru), Agrizar (Mexico), Limgroup (Netherlands), Sociedad (Peru), Walker Plants
Tax Software Market Opportunities, Challenges and Market Dynamics 2020-2025 | Ve â€¦
As per global Tax Software market report for the period of 2018 to 2025, the Tax Software market is likely to reach an estimate of USD xx million at the end of the 2025 rising at the rate of CAGR xx% throughout the forecast period of 2019 to 2025. The global Tax Software market report covers an exhaustive understanding of the Tax Software that encompasses various important factors like the
More Releases for Indonesia
Commercial Construction in Indonesia
Commercial Construction in Indonesia Overview "Commercial Construction Market in Indonesia: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics to 2021" contains historic and forecast market data for the commercial construction market in Indonesia, with a detailed breakdown of the data by construction activity (new construction, repair and maintenance, refurbishment and demolition) and by cost type( construction materials, construction equipment and construction services). This report also contains overall values of the commercial construction segments such as
Indonesia Healthcare Research Report 2017
Albany,US, 2017-Aug-31â€”Indonesia has a decentralized system for healthcare and involves private and public institutions. This includes planning process from top to bottom with involvement from local agencies and communities. Hospital market is one of the major segments of Indonesianâ€™s healthcare industry, which is classified into two sectors, public and private sector. Hospitals market can also be divided based on services provided by them, which are, general and specialty. The hospitals
Savory & Deli Foods in Indonesia
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Savory & Deli Foods in Indonesia to its growing collection of premium market research reports. Savory & Deli Foods in Indonesia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures
Packaged Water in Indonesia
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Packaged Water in Indonesia to its growing collection of premium market research reports. Packaged Water in Indonesia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Synopsis: Essential resource
Energy Drinks in Indonesia
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Energy Drinks in Indonesia to its growing collection of premium market research reports. Energy Drinks in Indonesia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Synopsis: Essential resource
Agrochemicals Market in Indonesia
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Indonesia: Agrochemicals: Market Intelligence (2016-2021) to its growing collection of premium market research reports. The report â€śIndonesia: Agrochemicals: Market Intelligence (2016-2021)â€ť provides market intelligence on the different market segments, based on type, active ingredient, formulation, crop, and pest. Market size and forecast (2016-2021) has been provided in terms of both, value (000 USD) and volume (000 KG) in the report. A