Migrate to Canada or Australia by getting 20% discount on PR visa fee through AandC Immigration
AANDC Immigration has vast knowledge and experience to make the process of immigration both easier and smoother. Usually, the decision of taking immigration is not that easier. This is where they come into play. AANDC Immigration is proud of offering the best immigration services with competent customer support. They stand by their clients along the process. From form filling to professional service, they are aimed to provide their clients with the desired visa all the time. They are well-revered as the top immigration consultants in Delhi with the following approaches -
● Knowledge – Immigration rules and regulations have been evolving constantly and they are well-revered to keep track and upgrade their knowledge base. They always go through proper training to improve their skills which they can assess from time to time.
● Transparency – They have a proper transparent policy to keep things clear upfront. There are no last-minute or hidden charges added to the upfront fees. They offer a complete range of packages to choose the right solution.
● Experience – They are well regarded to have experienced team of consultants to help in visa processing as per the recent regulations of the particular country and to provide customized visa solutions.
● Best results- They are well versed in delivering the best results with their experience, knowledge, and expertise. They always put in their best efforts to get the desired results without any stress.
Get 20% off on PR Visa Fee
AANDC Immigration is the leading visa consultant in India and is well regarded for tourist visa study visas and permanent residency visa services. They are well-revered to serve their valued clientele. Currently, they are offering flat 20% off on their PR visa services for Australia and Canada.
When it comes to getting a Permanent Residency visa, most students and professionals prefer Canada and Australia over the past several decades. A lot of immigration seekers are preparing to move to Canada for their studies and work purposes.
The Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) offer the flexible process of getting a permanent residency visa. The candidates can choose from different options to get a PR visa. The CIC or Citizen & Immigration Canada offers up to 60 different immigration programs to choose from. For Permanent Residency, the selection of immigrants is based on points and candidates are nominated accordingly. One can use our Canada PR Points Calculator. The points are scored by considering factors like education, age, skills, adaptability, work experience, and language proficiency.
One can apply for a Permanent Residency visa to live and work permanently in Canada, the second-largest country in the world.
What is a Permanent Resident (PR) Card?
One can show the permanent resident status with the PR card in Canada. You need to show the PR card as well as your passport if you go outside Canada, especially when you are coming back on an airplane, train, boat, or bus or any commercial vehicle. If you are traveling without a valid PR card outside Canada or not having it, you should apply for the proper travel document before coming back by commercial vehicle to Canada.
Benefits of PR Express Entry for permanent residents –
● You can get most of the social benefits offered to Canadian citizens, such as child care, health coverage, child education, financial assistance, pension scheme, and others.
● You can work, live or study in any part of Canada
● Medical insurance and health insurance
● Apply for Canadian citizenship
● Protection under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms and Canadian Law
Why Choose PR in Canada?
● According to the recent immigration target, Canada has planned to welcome over 300,000 expats.
● Every year, over 85000 people gain Permanent Residency in Canada
● Canada receives over 70000 immigrants to study
● Ranked second among the best countries worldwide
● One of the top 10 destinations for studies in the world
● First in “Quality of Life” categories
● Freedom to work and live across Canada
● Highest paying jobs are available in Canada
● Democratic values, lenient policy, and friendly society
AANDC Immigration Pvt Ltd
G-20, 3rd Floor, 309,
Preet Vihar, New Delhi
Pin Code - 110092
Email : email@example.com
Phone: +919650863289 or +9111-49846474
AANDC Immigration is proudly offering the best Visa services with a 100% success rate. We ensure transparency and accuracy of documents all the time. We are associated to streamline immigration processes from all countries we operate in. We have a proven track record in satisfying our clients by helping them to get their visas legally. We are experienced immigration consultants offering proven and efficient immigration support.
Visit Us: https://www.aandcimmigration.com/
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Migrate to Canada or Australia by getting 20% discount on PR visa fee through AandC Immigration here
News-ID: 1887338 • Views: 564
More Releases for Canada
Employee Benefits in Canada 2018
The Canadian social security system covers various programs, many of which are run by the country's provinces and territories. In general, benefits are similar across all provinces and territories; however, Quebec implements its own pension plan. The government provides financial support to provincial and territorial governments through four main transfer programs-the Canada Health Transfer (CHT), the Canada Social Transfer (CST), and Equalization and Territorial Formula Financing (TFF)-to help them provide
CBF Management, Canada
'''CBF Management''' is the doing-business-as name of CBF Management/CBF and currently a non-franchisor selling and supporting post construction cleaning services, janitorial, commercial, residential, and floor care services through the [[Canada]], and 2 other countries using the “CBF Management” trademarks and systems to commercial services. Company History and Key Dates *2006 – CBF Management Company founded in Vancouver, British Columbia, as a floor care company by Harpreet Sandhu, a former track athlete. *2008 –
Jewellery Market in Canada
Summary This report helps to analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Jewellery in Canada Market. Description Producers of fine jewellery brands continue to invest and expand across Canada, bringing more competition. In late 2016, David Yurman introduced its high jewellery collection at Holt Renfrew in Vancouver, featuring by-appointment-only pieces. It also aims to open more outlets in luxury
Medium & Heavy Trucks in Canada
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Medium & Heavy Trucks in Canada to its growing collection of premium market research reports. Medium & Heavy Trucks in Canada industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the
Agrochemicals Market in Canada
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Canada: Agrochemicals: Market Intelligence (2016-2021) to its growing collection of premium market research reports. The report “Canada: Agrochemicals: Market Intelligence (2016-2021)” provides market intelligence on the different market segments, based on type, active ingredient, formulation, crop, and pest. Market size and forecast (2016-2021) has been provided in terms of both, value (000 USD) and volume (000 KG) in the report. A
Consumer Payments Country Snapshot: Canada
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Consumer Payments Country Snapshot: Canada 2016 to its growing collection of premium market research reports. In spite of being a highly mature market, Canada provides increasing opportunities for digital and mobile payment providers to develop innovation. Canada is a developed payment card market due to its robust economy and high level of card penetration. While the market has a high level