Shared Mobility market accounted to US$ 128.96 Bn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 24.68% during the forecast period 2019 – 2026, to account to US$ 753.05 Bn by 2026
Global Shared Mobility Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 128.96 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 753.05 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 24.68% in the forecast period of 2019-2026.
Shared mobility is a commuting service wherein organizations provide commercial vehicles for commuting from one place to another. The owners of various commercial vehicles provide their fleet of vehicles to an organization which then provides these vehicles for hiring, ride sharing, mobility, etc. The fare is calculated on the distance and time it took to travel from one place to another
Request Sample Copy of the Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample?dbmr=global-shared-mobility-market
Companies Profiled in this report includes, Avis Budget Group; car2go NA, LLC; Beijing Xiaoju Technology Co, Ltd.; global car sharing car rental Ltd.; Grab; Uber Technologies Inc.; ANI Technologies Pvt. Ltd.; Lyft Inc.; Careem; Taxify OÜ; Gett; Maxi Mobility S.L.; The Hertz Corporation.; Enterprise Holdings Inc.; MOBIKO and ofo Inc.
Global shared mobility market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of shared mobility market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
• Growth in the prevalence of facilities available for ride sharing over the internet amid increasing penetration of internet-based services is expected to drive the market growth
• Increasing concerns regarding the environment and cost-effective methods of transportation through these services are drivers expected to positively affect the growth of the market
• Lack of preference in travelling with unknown individuals while sharing transportation is expected to restrain the market growth
• Concerns regarding theft of private information and requirement of taking a longer common route because of sharing transportation is expected to restrain the market growth
Segmentation: Global Shared Mobility Market
• By Service: Ride Hailing, Bike Sharing, Ride Sharing, Car Sharing, Others
• By Vehicle Type: Cars, Passenger Cars, Light Commercial Vehicles, Two-Wheelers, Buses & Coaches
• By Sector Type: Unorganized, Organized
• By Business Model: Peer-To-Peer (P2P), Business-To-Business (B2B), Business-To-Consumer (B2C)
• By Autonomy Level: Manual, Autonomous, Semi-Autonomous
• By Power Source: Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV), Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV), Battery
Electric Vehicle (BEV), Fuel Powered
Discount Only available here, Click Here @: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-discount/global-shared-mobility-market
Key Developments in the Market:
• In October 2018, Volkswagen AG and Mobileye collaborated for the launch of commercialised autonomous ride sharing service in Israel by 2019. In this collaboration, Volkswagen will be responsible for the provision of a fleet of electric vehicles whereas Mobileye will assume responsibility for integration of autonomous technology in these vehicles
• In May 2018, Taxify OÜ announced that they had risen USD 175 million funding from Daimler AG, increasing the valuation of Taxify to USD 1 billion. This expansion will help them in establishing their operations in Europe and Africa and will expand their employees helping them provide better services to their consumers
• To study and analyze the global Shared Mobility market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2026.
• To understand the structure of Shared Mobility market by identifying its various sub segments.
• Focuses on the key global Shared Mobility players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
• To analyze the Shared Mobility with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
• To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
• To project the size of Shared Mobility submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Get Enquiry About This Comprehensive Report @: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying?dbmr=global-shared-mobility-market
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Shared Mobility market accounted to US$ 128.96 Bn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 24.68% during the forecast period 2019 – 2026, to account to US$ 753.05 Bn by 2026 here
News-ID: 1881282 • Views: 185
More Releases from Data Bridge Market Research
RFID Market Size and Analysis by leading Players by 2026 | IBM Corporation, Inve …
This is the finest market research report which is the result of proficient team and their potential capabilities. The most up to date market insights and analysis performed in this report brings marketplace clearly into focus. The major aspects of this report include complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints, key market players involved in this industry, detailed analysis of the market segmentation, and competitive analysis of
Parallel Robots Market Global Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Trends : Guang …
Parallel Robots report provides a comprehensive analysis of the Parallel Robots market sales by showing all the figures in the historic and base year while showing the approximate figures in the forecasted years of 2020-2027. The report further provides a deep explanation regarding the market definition, classifications, applications, and engagements. It further provides a deep insight of key players' and brands' activities in terms of their sales, import, export, and
Optical Measurement Market Competitive Outlook | Mitutoyo Corporation, FARO Tech …
Optical Measurement market is undergoing a face change in the foretasted years of 2020 to 2027 and the following report will assist you in making decisions regarding the Semiconductors and Electronics industry and the market. This Optical Measurement report provides you with the detailed market definition, classifications, applications and the key market trends which can make a great difference when it comes to Optical Measurement market in this Semiconductors and
Optical Fiber Cable Market Competitive Outlook and Influencing Key Growth Driver …
The Optical Fiber Cable report studies the Optical Fiber Cable market's status and forecast, categorizes the global Optical Fiber Cable market size (value & volume) by manufacturers, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top manufacturers in North America, Europe, Japan, China, India, Southeast Asia and other regions (Central & South America, and the Middle East & Africa). The Optical Fiber Cable market of the Abc industry is
More Releases for Shared
Insurance market insights shared in detailed report
The report on the global Insurance market is a comprehensive overview of the market, covering various aspects such as product definition, segmentation based on various parameters, distribution channel, supply chain analysis, and the prevailing vendor landscape. It compiles exhaustive information sourced via proven research methodologies. The information of the Insurance market is accessible in a logical chapter-wise format. It is also interspersed with relevant graphs and tables to enable readers
Shared Services Center Market Technological Advancements 2024
Shared services refer to a dedicated unit including processes, people, and technologies that focuses on defined business functions. It is structured as a centralized point of service and delivery location. Supported by IT and IT services, these functions cater to the requirement for diverse business units within the enterprise. Shared services may involve copious IT processes and business functions and may come from various physical locations. A shared services center
Skyfillers brings shared Exchange elements to smartphones
With colup, it is now possible to access shared calendars, tasks and contacts on a smartphone. The app is now available for iOS and Android and can be downloaded in the App Store or at Google Play. So far, shared elements in Microsoft Exchange could not be accessed via smartphones. The colup app designed by Skyfillers in Flensburg (Germany) is the solution to this problem: Shared calendars, tasks and contacts can
More Shared Hosting Servers Are Deployed
Host1Plus – the fast growing international web hosting provider has announced about the new server deployment in the Californian datacenter in USA. The servers will be used to serve North American shared hosting customers better. London, United Kingdom, May 22, 2012 – Host1Plus London based international hosting services provider has deployed more servers in order to improve the shared hosting services for the US and North American customers. The servers are
Netkiller Upgrades “Shared Contacts” for Google Apps
The Netkiller Shared Contacts application, which provides valuable sharing functions for Google Apps users, has been upgraded with a number of new features, providing even more functionality and convenience. San Jose, CA, February 09, 2012 - Many businesses have found Netkiller Shared Contacts an essential way to keep track of and organize clients, customers, and employees, as well as other contacts. The application allows for contacts to be uploaded in bulk,
Online Shared Services Training Course
19 November, London. The Shared Services and Outsourcing Network (SSON) is a Shared Services community with over 35,000 Shared Services professionals. With the successful launch of the first SSON Managed Certification® and Online Learning Program cohort on 1 November 2010, SSON is excited to announce the start of the second cohort on 29 November 2010. This is what professionals have to say about the program... “This programme allows everyone in the