Wearable Technology Market Future Prospect 2025 | 9Solutions, Abbot, Acer
Request a sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/2219747-the-wearable-technology-ecosystem-1
While wearable technology has been utilized in vertical sectors such as the military and healthcare industries for many years, ongoing advances have triggered a major resurgence of the concept, particularly among the consumer community. Key enabling technologies including low cost sensors, wireless connectivity, active materials and energy have converged to make wearable technology mainstream.
With the continued miniaturization of enabling technologies, wearable devices have hit the mass market in a diverse variety of form factors, ranging from glasses to even jewelry.
Driven by the ability to interconnect with key modern trends of healthcare, fitness, messaging and socialization, the wearable technology ecosystem is attracting significant levels of interest. Companies as varied as smartphone OEMs, mobile operators, health insurers and retailers are circling the ecosystem alongside tiny startups, all vying for a stake.
SNS Research estimates that wearable device shipments will grow at a CAGR of 29% between 2016 and 2020. By 2020, wearable devices will represent a market worth $40 Billion with over 240 Million annual unit shipments.
The report comes with an associated Excel datasheet suite covering quantitative data from all numeric forecasts presented in the report.
The Following 465 Companies are Covered in this report.
270 Vision, 3L Labs, 4DForce, 4iii Innovations, 9Solutions, Abbot Laboratories, Acer, AcousticSheep, Active Mind Technology, Adidas, AGPtek, AirType, Alcatel, Amazon, Ambit Networks, AMD (Advanced Micro Devices), Amiigo, Amulyte, Aplus, Appirio, Apple, ARA (Applied Research Associates), Arc Wearables etc.
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=2219747
The report covers the following topics:
- Wearable technology ecosystem
- Market drivers and barriers
- Enabling technologies and operating systems for wearable devices
- Standardization and regulation landscape
- Wearable technology industry roadmap and value chain
- Assessment of vertical market opportunities and use cases for consumer, healthcare, professional sports, retail & hospitality, military, public safety and 8 other verticals
- Case studies of wearable technology deployments
- Company profiles and strategies of over 440 wearable technology ecosystem players
- Wearable device vendor market share
- Prospects of smartphone OEMs and wireless chipset suppliers in the wearable technology ecosystem
- Impact of 5G, NB-IoT and LTE Direct on wearable technology
- Strategic recommendations for enabling technology providers, wearable device OEMs, vertical market players, application developers and mobile operators
- Market analysis and forecasts from 2016 till 2030
Market forecasts on are provided for each of the following submarkets and their subcategories:
- Professional Sports
- Retail & Hospitality
- Public Safety
Form Factor Submarkets
- Smart Bands
- Smart Watches
- Smart Glasses
- Smart Clothing
- Smart Jewelry
- Heads-up Displays
- Asia Pacific
- Eastern Europe
- Latin & Central America
- Middle East & Africa
- North America
- Western Europe
Key Questions Answered
The report provides answers to the following key questions:
- How big is the wearable technology ecosystem?
- How is the ecosystem evolving by segment and region?
- What will the market size be in 2020 and at what rate will it grow?
- What trends, challenges and barriers are influencing its growth?
- Who are the key wearable device vendors and what are their strategies?
- How much are vertical enterprises investing in wearable devices?
- What opportunities exist for wireless chipset suppliers in the wearable technology ecosystem?
- How can mobile operators capitalize on the growing popularity of smart watches, fitness bands, smart glasses and other wearable devices?
- Which countries, regions and verticals will see the highest percentage of wearable device shipments?
- Which sports category will see the highest level of wearable technology integration?
The report has the following key findings:
- SNS Research estimates that wearable device shipments will grow at a CAGR of 29% between 2016 and 2020. By 2020, wearable devices will represent a market worth $40 Billion with over 240 Million annual unit shipments.
- Leading smartphone OEMs, Apple and Samsung, are replicating their success in the OS powered smart watch arena with a combined market share of nearly 75%.
- As wearable device OEMs seek to minimize dependence on hardware sales, new business models are beginning to emerge, particularly in the enterprise space. For example, specialist vendors such as Catapult are offering subscription based services to sports teams, which combine wearable sensors, cloud-based software and analytics.
- SNS Research estimates that wearable devices will help mobile operators drive over $13 Billion in service revenue by the end of 2020, following a CAGR of nearly 32% between 2016 and 2020.
- The market is ripe for acquisitions of pure-play wearable technology startups, as competition heats up between consumer and vertical centric OEMs.
Get Customization in the Report, Enquire Now @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/2219747-the-wearable-technology-ecosystem-1
Table of Contents
1 Chapter 1: Introduction
1.2 Topics Covered
1.3 Forecast Segmentation
1.4 Key Questions Answered
1.5 Key Findings
1.7 Target Audience
1.8 Companies & Organizations Mentioned
2 Chapter 2: An Overview of Wearable Technology
2.1 What is Wearable Technology?
2.2 Device Classification
2.2.1 Head-Worn Devices
2.2.2 Wrist-Worn Devices
2.2.3 Leg and Ankle-Worn Devices
2.2.4 Arm, Chest and Neck-Worn Devices
2.2.5 Smart Clothing & Jewelry
2.2.6 In-Body Wearables
2.3 Enabling Technologies
2.3.1 MEMS & Sensors
2.3.2 BT-LE (Bluetooth Low Energy) & Wi-Fi
2.3.3 Voice Recognition
2.3.4 Lowed Powered Wireless SoCs
2.3.5 RFID & NFC
2.3.6 GPS & Navigation Technology
2.3.7 Energy Harvesting
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/2219747-the-wearable-technology-ecosystem-1
Thanks for reading this article, you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Wearable Technology Market Future Prospect 2025 | 9Solutions, Abbot, Acer here
News-ID: 1878259 • Views: 606
More Releases from HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Medical Electro-Simulators Market Outlook: Poised For a Strong 2020
A new business intelligence report released by HTF MI with title "Global (United States, European Union and China) Medical Electro-Simulators Market Research Report 2019-2025" is designed covering micro level of analysis by manufacturers and key business segments. The Global (United States, European Union and China) Medical Electro-Simulators Market survey analysis offers energetic visions to conclude and study market size, market hopes, and competitive surroundings. The research is derived through primary
Here's How Video Endoscopes Market Keep Key Segments Growth Rolling
A new business intelligence report released by HTF MI with title "Global (United States, European Union and China) Video Endoscopes Market Research Report 2019-2025" is designed covering micro level of analysis by manufacturers and key business segments. The Global (United States, European Union and China) Video Endoscopes Market survey analysis offers energetic visions to conclude and study market size, market hopes, and competitive surroundings. The research is derived through primary
Know Factors Driving the Electrophoresis Systems Market to Record Growth
A new business intelligence report released by HTF MI with title "Global (United States, European Union and China) Electrophoresis Systems Market Research Report 2019-2025" is designed covering micro level of analysis by manufacturers and key business segments. The Global (United States, European Union and China) Electrophoresis Systems Market survey analysis offers energetic visions to conclude and study market size, market hopes, and competitive surroundings. The research is derived through primary
Data Protection as a Service Market Outlook to 2024: Emerging Trends and Will Ge …
Summery- With the growing stringent regulations and Increasing cybersecurity threats, rising adoption of hybrid cloud solution are driving the Global Data protection as a service. DPaaS (Data protection as a Service) is a cloud-based service for backup, recovery, or storage of data assets that includes data of customers and organizations. DPaaS is projected to witness steady growth from small and big organizations in terms of securing their data. It helps
More Releases for Wearable
Wearable Translator Market 2025 |
Market Overview: Wearable Translator supports real-time speech conversion. The technology associated with the wearable translator does not depend on any type of internet connection like the old conventional type of translators in which a person has to download the app and then different languages as per the requirement which takes up much of the space from the memory of the cell phone.The wearable translator has a resounding battery life of 24
Wearable Computing Glasses Market
https://www.qandqmarketresearch.com/reports/7293838/wearable-computing-glasses-market-6 Wearable Computing Glass is a device that comprises a small display positioned in front of the wearer’s eye in order to provide virtual information regarding the environment. The global Wearable Computing Glasses market is valued at xx million US$ in 2018 and will reach xx million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of xx% during 20192025. The objectives of this study are to define, segment, and
Wearable Technology Market
Global Wearable Technology Market: Snapshot Growing demand for wearable devices has increased in various countries. Hardware and software components are driving the demand in the wearable technology market owing to a rise in the use of advanced technologies. High preference for maintaining physical fitness has increased the need for wearable technology. This market has gained immense popularity by introducing innovative technologies and expanding its boundaries by offering new types of wearable
Wearable Technology Market
Wearable technology is gaining popularity at a rapid pace, and it has gone beyond just connected eyewear and smartwatches with new products such as wrist bands, smart shoes, smart apparels, and more. Companies are creating apparel, accessories, and fitness wear that can do everything from monitoring heart rate to charging a smartphone. Scope of the Report: This report focuses on the Wearable Technology in Global market, especially in North America, Europe and
Wearable Technology Forecasts: 2016 – 2030
The “Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2016 - 2030 – Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts” report presents an in-depth assessment of the wearable technology ecosystem including key market drivers, challenges, investment potential, consumer & vertical market opportunities, use cases, future roadmap, value chain, case studies, vendor market share and strategies. The report also presents forecasts for wearable device shipments and revenue from 2016 through to 2030. The forecasts are further
Wearable Sensor Market - Rising Demand for Technically Advanced Wearable Devices
Wearable sensors are an important component of wearable technology that are embedded in smart wearable devices to monitor several parameters such as temperature, blood pressure, speed, and muscle activity. The wearable sensors ensure that the data is monitored and stored for our better understanding of physical health and fitness. Recently, these sensors became increasingly popular attributed to the growing demand for smart wearable technology based devices. They are used in various