Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market Thriving Globally | Illumina, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Pacific Biosciences of California, Beijing Genomics Institute, Qiagen, Roche, Agilent Technologies, Perkinelmer, Genomatix, PierianDx, Eurofins Scientific,
NGS is a technology in which millions and billions of DNA strands can be sequenced through massive parallelization. This technique is also known as high throughput sequencing.
A Sample of this Report is Available upon Request@ https://www.researchformarkets.com/sample/global-next-generation-sequencing-ngs-market-180363
The following manufacturers are covered in this report:
• Thermo Fisher Scientific
• Pacific Biosciences of California
• Beijing Genomics Institute
• Agilent Technologies
• Eurofins Scientific
• Gatc Biotech
• Oxford Nanopore Technologie
• Bio-Rad Laboratories
• New England Biolabs
• Myriad Genetics
• GATC Biotech
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
• North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
• Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
• Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
• South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
• Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
• Academic & Government Research Institutes
• Pharmaceutical Companies
• Biotechnology Companies
Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market Request for Report Brochure for Latest Industry Insights @ https://www.researchformarkets.com/reports/global-next-generation-sequencing-ngs-market-180363
Table of Content:
1Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market Overview
2 Manufacturers Profiles
3Global Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Sales, Revenue, Market Share and Competition by Manufacturer (2016-2017)
4Global Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market Size by Regions
5 North America Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Revenue by Countries
6 Europe Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Revenue by Countries
7 Asia-Pacific Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Revenue by Countries
8 South America Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Revenue by Countries
9 Middle East and Africa Revenue Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) by Countries
10Global Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market Segment by Type
11Global Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market Segment by Application
12Global Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market Size Forecast (2018-2023)
13 Sales Channel, Distributors, Traders and Dealers
14 Research Findings and Conclusion
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
• Current and future of global Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
• The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
• Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
• The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Key points for analysis
• To gain information about the top players in this industry, their product portfolios, and their key strategies.
• Drivers and restrains of the market
• To get a comprehensive overview of the Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) market.
• Key developments in the market
• Market volume
• Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
Inquiry Before Buying https://www.researchformarkets.com/inquiry/global-next-generation-sequencing-ngs-market-180363
Scope of the Report:
• This report studies the Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) market status and outlook of Global and major regions, from angles of players, countries, product types and end industries; this report analyzes the top players in global market, and splits the Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) market by product type and applications/end industries.
• The impact of the driving factors is expected to overcome the effect of restraints. Moreover, the utilization of cloud computing in NGS for data management and untapped emerging economies are expected to provide new market opportunities to NGS manufacturers in the near future.
• North America is estimated to command the largest share of the next-generation sequencing market in 2017, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific. Emerging markets, like China, India, and Brazil are expected to offer significant growth opportunities owing to the improving healthcare infrastructure, government funding for translational research, and rising partnerships & agreements among market players.
• In addition, these countries have less-stringent regulations and data requirements as compared to developed nations; companies find regulatory policies in the Asia-Pacific region to be adaptive and business-friendly. Moreover, increasing competition in mature markets will intensify the focus on emerging markets.
• The global Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) market is valued at xx million USD in 2017 and is expected to reach xx million USD by the end of 2023, growing at a CAGR of xx% between 2017 and 2023.
• The Asia-Pacific will occupy for more market share in following years, especially in China, also fast growing India and Southeast Asia regions.
• North America, especially The United States, will still play an important role which cannot be ignored. Any changes from United States might affect the development trend of Next Generation Sequencing (NGS).
• Europe also play important roles in global market, with market size of xx million USD in 2017 and will be xx million USD in 2023, with a CAGR of xx%.
Purchase This Report at https://www.researchformarkets.com/buy-now/global-next-generation-sequencing-ngs-market-180363/one
Level 21, Dashwood House
69 Old Broad Street
London EC2M 1QS, United Kingdom
Research For Markets indulge in detailed and diligent research on different markets, trends and emerging opportunities in the successive direction to cater to your business needs. We have established the pillars of our flourishing institute on the grounds of Credibility and Reliability. RFM delve into the markets across Asia Pacific, North America, South America, Europe, Middle East And Africa.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market Thriving Globally | Illumina, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Pacific Biosciences of California, Beijing Genomics Institute, Qiagen, Roche, Agilent Technologies, Perkinelmer, Genomatix, PierianDx, Eurofins Scientific, here
News-ID: 1866729 • Views: 466
More Releases from Research for Markets
Music Publishing Market Is Booming Globally with Universal Music Group, Sony/ATV …
The music publishing market report provides historical data along with future forecasts and detailed analysis of the music publishing market at global and regional levels. This study helps buyers understand the various drivers and constraints that affect the music publishing market during the forecast period. In addition, this study offers the expected opportunities in the market. The competitive landscape section of this report provides clear insights into the analysis of
Accessibility Testing Tools Market Is Booming Globally with DYNO Mapper, A11Y Co …
Accessibility Testing Tools Market report studies the Accessibility Testing Tools Market status and forecast, categorizes the global market size (value & volume) by manufacturers, type, application, and region. This Accessibility Testing Tools Market report focuses on the top manufacturers in North America, Europe, Japan, China, India, Southeast Asia and other regions (Central & South America, and Middle East & Africa). Top players and brands are making moves such
Liquid Biopsy Market Is Booming Globally with Personal Genome Diagnostics, Guard …
Liquid Biopsy Market is a complete background analysis of healthcare industry, which includes an assessment of the parental market. The Report contains all the Market shares and approaches of key players in Liquid Biopsy Market. The report consists of all the detailed profiles for the Liquid Biopsy Market's major manufacturers and importers who are influencing the Liquid Biopsy Market. It is a professional and a detailed report focusing on primary
Digital Workplace Market Is Booming Globally with IBM, Atos, Wipro, DXC Technolo …
This Report Focuses On Top Manufacturers In Global Market: IBM, Atos, Wipro, DXC Technology, NTT Data, Citrix, Unisys, Capgemini, Cognizant, Accenture, TCS, CompuCom, HCL, Stefanini, Getronics, Computacenter and others. Request Sample Copy of the Report https://www.researchformarkets.com/sample/global-digital-workplace-market-480897 The digital workplace market size will increase from $ 13.4 billion in 2018 to $ 35.7 billion by 2024 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of +20% over the forecast period. Employees who demand greater flexibility
More Releases for NGS
NGS Data Analysis Market to Undertake Strapping Growth During 2026
With continuous developments in cloud computing and data integration solutions, bottlenecks in data handling are being effectively addressed, which includes high throughput sequence data’s sizeable volume analysis. Introduction of NGS solutions coupled with rising clinical diagnosis requirement for personalized treatment of several ailments and genomic research, have created demand for precise and fasts sequencing and algorithms interpretation tools that can analyze data faster. This Fact.MR report analyzes the expansion of
NGS Data Analysis Market to Observe Strong Development by 2026
With continuous developments in cloud computing and data integration solutions, bottlenecks in data handling are being effectively addressed, which includes high throughput sequence data’s sizeable volume analysis. Introduction of NGS solutions coupled with rising clinical diagnosis requirement for personalized treatment of several ailments and genomic research, have created demand for precise and fasts sequencing and algorithms interpretation tools that can analyze data faster. Report overview @ https://www.xploremr.com/report/679/ngs-data-analysis-market This Fact.MR report analyzes
Next-generation Sequencing (NGS) Market Unbeaten over 2025
Next-generation Sequencing (NGS) Market: Snapshot Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) is utilized to execute different applications, for instance, biomarker revelation, oncology thinks about, customized solution, rural and creature research, and others. NGS has streamlined nucleotide investigation and has broadly supplanted customary instruments of genomics, particularly microarray effectively. The interest for NGS has expanded altogether inferable from surge in NGS applications and ascend in mechanical progressions in NGS. What's more, the development in
Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Data Analysis Market Trepidation In 2025
Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Data Analysis Market: Snapshot NGS is the term which is used to describe a number of different modern sequencing technologies and is also known as high throughput sequencing. Researchers are allowed to examine the biological systems, deeply due to exceptional throughput, scalability of systems, and speed by the next generation sequencing (NGS). In present times, a greater level of understanding is demanded due to the complexities involved
Global Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market Is driven by Increased in adoptio …
The Global Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Global Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market for
Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) at a CAGR of 23.59%
The Asia-Pacific NGS market which was worth $ 567.7 million in 2016 is poised to reach $1,636.7 million by 2021 at a CAGR of 23.59%. Asia presents significant opportunities for the investors/venture capitalists as the developed markets are saturated. The presence of noteworthy developments by China and Japan for integration of new technologies and the development of healthcare is majorly driving the Asia Pacific Market. Sample Report Request: https://www.reportsandmarkets.com/sample-request/1214607-12/2016 R&D and