Winners of Women Leadership Awards 2019 #WomenMakingIndia
Indian Women Convention 2019 & Women Leadership Awards & Recognitions, the platform where Women Leaders, Women Consultants, Women professionals from across the industry came together with learning and networking motive, concluded on 16th October, 2019 at Country Inn, Navi Mumbai. The convention had industry leaders, including professionals from across India. The conference was hosted by the Wafisilpa Entertainments.
The agenda for the occasion focused on “Women Making India” from an Indian point of view. “The current year’s Indian Women Convention united Indian pioneers in businesses and academics to help further the promise of Women Development” said Wafisilpa Entertainments Director, Talees Rizvi. From outstanding keynote speakers, to the number of experts, the 2019 Convention was a resonating achievement. This event shall continue to provide Women pioneers with the opportunity to showcase the best of their industry & Talent. Indian Women Convention shall soon become the biggest corporate platform for Women professionals.”
The Convention highlighted Talees Rizvi, Wafisilpa Entertainments as the Conference Director. Convention was hosted and moderated by Ms. Reema Darira and the key note speakers were:
• Urmila Prabhu, International Storyteller & Story Coach.
• Adv. Dr. Shivangi Zarkar, PH.D, MBA, BLS-LLB, Advocate & Legal Consultant.
• Bhavesh Kothari, Co Founder & Director, Billennium Divas Fund.
• Roshani Shah, Founder, Serene Opulence Works.
• Ruchi Bhatia, Founder, HR Gurukul.
• Archana Khosla, Founder, Vertices Partners.
• Nabomita Mazumdar, Founder, Nabomita.com
• Smedha Sarkar, Founder, Edumaan Training Services.
Recipients of Women Leadership Awards 2019
• Contribution In Providing Mental Wellness : Jaini Savla, Founder & CEO, Mindsight Clinic, Industry : Healthcare & Wellness
• Deena Jacob, Astt.General Manager – Marketing Communication
GMMCO Limited, CK Birla Group, Industry : Construction Equipments
• Most Promising Women Empowering Organisation : Tuaman Engineering Limited, Industry : Engineering, Procurement And Construction
• Empowering & Training Women In Sewing And Tailoring Skills : Vaishali Deshmukh, President, Ishwar Foundation, Industry : Social Work
• Promote For Patronising Contemporary Art & Architecture : Shalini Passi, Founder, Shalini Passi Art Foundation
• Innovative Edupreneur : Palakk Tiwari Gaikwad, Director, Little Kingdom Sr. Sec. School, Industry : Education
• Contribution In Veterinary And Animal Sciences : Ruchi Tiwari, Assistant Professor, College Of Veterinary Sciences & Animal Husbandry, Industry : Animal Husbandry
• Contribution In Field Of Human Resource. : Surbhi Dewan, General Manager-HR, Ashiana Housing Limited, Industry : Real Estate
• Young Women Entrepreneur In Healthcare & Wellness : Ankita Aditya Parakh, Director & COO, 7 Steps Consultores Pvt. Ltd., Industry : Healthcare & Wellness
• Contribution In Process Design, Engineering & Execution. : R.Subathra, Chief Engineer Process, ENI, Industry : Chemical, Oil & Gas
• Distinct Work In Developing Marketing Strategy. : Divya Verma, General Manager & Head-Marketing & Strategy, Daivam Wellness, Industry : Healthcare
• Promotion Of Art & Culture In India & Abroad. : Ms. Masooma Rizvi, Managing Director, Belita Design Solutions Private Limited, Industry : Art & Culture
• Contribution In Improving Student Employability Skill. : Madhu Mehta, Founder & CEO, Skill Clout, Industry : Training & Development
• Contribution : Research & Education For Specially Abled Children. : Kajal Roy, Research Scholar, Insight Academy, Industry : Education
• Contribution In Creative Painting & Fine Art : Nilakshi Bezbaruah, Professional Artist, Aloha School And Drawing School, Industry : Art & Culture
• Contribution In AdvocacyGender Equality In Society & Workplaces : Ruchi Bhatia, Founder, HR Gurukul, Industry : Human Resource Development
• Contribution As A Women Entrepreneur In The Field Of Law : Archana Khosla, Founder, Vertices Partners, Industry : Legal
• Community Building Initiative For Women : Nabomita Mazumdar, Founder, Nabomita.Com, Industry :
• Contribution towards Environmental Awareness : Roshani Shah, Founder, Serene Opulence Works, Industry : Flower & Plants
The Team of Indian Convention wants to thank our patrons and accomplices which incorporate GOQii, HR Gurukul, Billaniam Divas, Vertices Partners, Nabomita.com, Media Today, Tradefair Times , Software Business Solutions Consulting, Alta Marketing, Interactiveye. The media partner to event is People & Management & Forpressrelease.com who contributed to make the event a great success.
Organisation: Wafisilpa Entertainments,
Address: E-102, Kalkaji, New Delhi -110019 DELHI INDIA
About the Indian Women Convention & Women Leadership Awards
Indian Women Convention & Women Leadership Awards organized annually by Delhi based Wafisilpa Entertainments. This Conference will provide an insight exposure to the issues faced by Women and would address diverse areas. An occasion that attracts women leaders from across the country.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Winners of Women Leadership Awards 2019 #WomenMakingIndia here
News-ID: 1852237 • Views: 770
More Releases for Women
Women Veteran’s Group Receives Grant
Final Salute Inc. has received a grant from the Joey Logano Foundation (JLF) to support its efforts in providing transitional housing, financial support, education, and other much needed services for homeless women veterans, many of whom are single mothers. Final Salute is the local grantee in the JLF Chasing Second Chances program, which makes grants to local charities along the NASCAR circuit. This generous grant ensures that Final Salute
Global Women Casual Shoes Market
Women Casual Shoes Market: Advantages and disadvantages One of the features of women casual wear is they provide great support to the feet and women can even wear them for running and while doing another high-impact exercise. Another advantage of women casual shoes is that they are multi-purpose. They can be used for walking exercise and can also be worn on casual days of working. Most of the women casual shoes
Global Women Boots Market
Women boots market: Types and trends The trend and the types of a women boots have changed in last few decades. Pre-1960s, calf and knee-length boots with zips were the only available option for women. However, in the early 1970s, tight-fitting platform-soled styles boots became popular which were later replaced with the straight-legged design after 1970s. These boots were frequently worn over jeans or other pants. In late 1980s loose fitting
Launching of Attracting Women Cologne
http://www.AttractingWomenCologne.com was recently launched on 2nd October, 2010. The main objective of this site is to help man to attract ladies by using a special kind of cologne. Nowadays, a lot of men are facing trouble to get women. Some fail because they are shy, some fail because they don't know how and some did try but never succeed. In seeing this problem, the AttractingWomenCologne e-store was launched in order to
Women Entrepreneurs Celebrate Women in Small Business Month
ATLANTA –October 16, 2007 – Female entrepreneurs are taking the economy by storm. Not only do they own approximately 9.1 million small businesses in the United States, but they are also starting them at twice the rate of their male counterparts. October is Women in Small Business Month, and hundreds of women from Girls With Goals are joining in the celebration. “Women In Business Month unites the tens of thousands