mHealth (Mobile Healthcare) Ecosystem market estimates further growth at a CAGR of more than 35% over the next three years
Request a sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/2219725-the-mhealth-mobile-healthcare-ecosystem
With more than 7 Billion mobile network subscriptions worldwide, the mobile communications sector is rapidly gaining traction from a diverse range of vertical sectors. Healthcare is no exception to this trend.
As healthcare service providers seek to maximize their patient outreach while minimizing costs, many view mobile healthcare (or mHealth) as the solution to improve healthcare cost–efficiency. mHealth refers to the usage of mobile communications technology and devices to enhance access to healthcare information, improve distribution of routine and emergency health services, and provide diagnostic services
Mobile operators also view mHealth as a lucrative opportunity for the monetization of their mobile connectivity services as a growing proportion of their subscribers adopt healthcare centric wearables. Given that most operators have established themselves as reputable consumer brands, they are also eyeing at opportunities to offer services beyond simple connectivity. Many operators already offer branded or co-branded end-to-end mHealth solutions to their customer bases.
In addition, mHealth offers a multitude to opportunities to the pharmaceutical industry ranging from enhanced R&D activities and medication adherence to securing the supply chain and combating counterfeit drugs.
Driven by the thriving ecosystem, Research estimates that the mHealth market will account for over $23 Billion in 2017 alone. Despite barriers relating to regulation, patient acceptance and privacy concerns, SNS Research estimates further growth at a CAGR of more than 35% over the next three years.
The “mHealth (Mobile Healthcare) Ecosystem: 2017 – 2030 – Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & Forecasts“ report presents an in–depth assessment of the global mHealth market. In addition to covering key market drivers, challenges, future roadmap, value chain analysis, deployment case studies, service/product strategies and strategic recommendations, the report also presents comprehensive forecasts for the mHealth market from 2017 till 2030. The forecasts and historical revenue figures are individually segmented for 5 individual submarkets, 29 use case categories, 5 ecosystem player categories, 6 geographical regions and 34 countries.
The report comes with an associated Excel datasheet suite covering quantitative data from all numeric forecasts presented in the report.
List of 306 Companies Mentioned
270 Vision, 3L Labs, 3M, 4DForce, 4iii Innovations, Abbott Laboratories, Accenture, AdhereTech, Adherium, Adidas, AeroScout, Aerotel Medical Systems, Aetna, Agfa Healthcare, Agfa-Gevaert Group, AiRISTA, AirStrip Technologies, Alego Health, AliveCor, AllScripts Healthcare, Alphabet, Altran Group, AMD Global Telemedicine, Amiigo, Anthem, Apollo Hospitals, Appirio, Apple, ARM, Asahi Kasei Group, ASICS Corporation, AstraZeneca, AT&T, AT&T Mobility, Athenahealth, Atlas Wearables, Augmendix etc.
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/2219725-the-mhealth-mobile-healthcare-ecosystem
The report covers the following topics:
- The scope and implementation of mHealth across the globe
- mHealth technology
- Market drivers and key benefits of mHealth
- Challenges and inhibitors to the mHealth ecosystem
- mHealth standardization and regulatory initiatives
- mHealth opportunities, use cases and applications
- mHealth deployment case studies
- Value chain analysis of the mHealth ecosystem and the recognition of key players in each segment of the value chain
- mHealth industry roadmap: 2017 – 2030
- Key trends in the mHealth ecosystem; mHealth regulation, security, adoption of cloud based mHealth services, alliances for ecosystem fortification, and the impact of LTE/5G deployments
- The role of IoT and wearable technology in the mHealth ecosystem
- Profiles and strategies of over 230 leading ecosystem players
- Strategic recommendations for mobile operators, enabling technology providers, mHealth device OEMs, application developers, healthcare service providers and pharmaceutical companies
- In-depth analysis for 5 individual submarkets and their associated mHealth application use cases:
- Pharmaceutical Applications
- Medical Information & Healthcare Management
- Healthcare & Fitness
- Remote Consultation/Diagnostic Services
- IoT, Wearable Technology, Sensor & Monitoring Applications
- Historical revenue figures and forecasts till 203
Market forecasts and historical revenue figures are provided for each of the following 5 submarkets and their 23 use case categories:
- Safety Data Collection
- Consumer Education
- Medical Education
- Post–Market Monitoring
- Drug Authentication
- Social Media
- Patient Compliance & Retention: Clinical Trials
Information & Healthcare Management
- Electronic Health/Medical Records & Tracking Tools
- Diagnostic Tools & Medical Reference
- Continuing Medical Education
- Awareness Through Alerts
- Logistical & Payment Support
Healthcare & Fitness
- Medical Compliance
- Fitness & Nutrition Apps
- Clinical Decision Support Systems
- Prescribable Mobile Apps
Remote Consultation/Diagnostic Services
- Mobile Video Consultations, Collaboration & Surgery
- Non-Video Consultations & Collaboration
- Remote Collaboration in Emergency Situations
IoT, Wearable Technology, Sensor & Monitoring Applications
- Health and Wellness Monitoring
- Disease Surveillance/Remote Monitoring
- Diagnostic Tools
- Technical Logistics
- Revenue is also split by ecosystem player:
Ecosystem Player Segmentation
- Mobile Operators & Connectivity Providers
- Mobile & mHealth Device OEMs
- Content & Application Providers
- Healthcare Service Providers
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- The following regional and country markets are also covered:
- Asia Pacific
- Eastern Europe
- Latin & Central America
- Middle East & Africa
- North America
- Western Europe
- Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Norway, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, UAE, UK, USA
Additional forecasts are provided for the following:
- IoT connections for mHealth applications
- mHealth centric wearable device shipments
- Mobile video calling users
- Annual throughput of mobile network data traffic
- Smartphone, feature phone, tablet, desktop PC and notebook shipments
- Mobile network subscriptions by region
- Cost saving potential of mHealth by region
- Big Data & analytics technology investments in the healthcare sector
Get Customization in the Report, Enquire Now @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/2219725-the-mhealth-mobile-healthcare-ecosystem
Key Questions Answered
The report provides answers to the following key questions:
- What are the key market drivers and challenges for mHealth?
- What are the key applications of mHealth?
- How is the mHealth value chain structured and how will it evolve overtime?
- How big is the mHealth market, and how much revenue will it generate in 2020?
- What will be the installed base of IoT connections for mHealth applications in 2020?
- How many mHealth centric wearable devices will be shipped in 2020?
- Which regions, countries and submarkets will see the highest percentage of growth?
- Who are the key market players and what are their strategies?
- What level of cost savings can mHealth facilitate for healthcare service providers in each region?
- What are the key applications of LTE and 5G networks in the mHealth market?
- What considerations should be taken into account to devise a successful mHealth strategy for a hospital?
- What strategies should mobile operators, enabling technology providers, mHealth device OEMs, healthcare service providers, pharmaceutical companies and application developers adopt to capitalize on the mHealth opportunity?
The report has the following key findings:
- Driven by the thriving ecosystem, SNS Research estimates that the mHealth market will account for over $23 Billion in 2017 alone. Despite barriers relating to regulation, patient acceptance and privacy concerns, SNS Research estimates further growth at a CAGR of more than 35% over the next three years.
- While the use of mHealth devices and apps is already widespread in clinical trials, pharmaceutical giants are now setting their sights on connected drug delivery platforms that will automatically detect and log patients’ medication use to improve adherence.
- Research estimates that mHealth centric wearable devices will account for over 60 Million unit shipments by the end of 2017. In order to gain valuable insights from the data generated by these devices, healthcare service providers and other stakeholders are increasingly investing in Big Data and analytics technology.
- mHealth has the potential to dramatically reduce the costs of healthcare operations, while improving the quality of healthcare. SNS Research estimates that by the end of 2017, mHealth could represent up to $370 Billion in annual healthcare cost savings worldwide.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: An Overview of mHealth
Chapter 3: mHealth Value Chain and Industry Roadmap
Chapter 4: mHealth Use Cases
Chapter 5: mHealth Case Studies
Chapter 6: mHealth Solution Provider Profiles
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=2219725
Thanks for reading this article, you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
Contact US :
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release mHealth (Mobile Healthcare) Ecosystem market estimates further growth at a CAGR of more than 35% over the next three years here
News-ID: 1845656 • Views: 388
More Releases from HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Luxury Jewelry Market Will Generate Massive Revenue in Coming Years|Bulgari, DAM …
A New business Strategy report released by HTF MI with title Global Luxury Jewelry Market Report 2019 . This Global Luxury Jewelry market report brings data for the estimated year 2019 and forecasted till 2025 in terms of both, value (US$ MN) and volume (MT). The report also consists of forecast factors, macroeconomic factors, and a market outlook of the Luxury Jewelry market. The study is conducted using top-down and
Specialty Chemicals Market to expected to Growth at a CAGR of 10.7% by 2023
A new research document is added in HTF MI database of 60 pages, titled as 'Specialty Chemicals in India (2018-2023)' with detailed analysis, Competitive landscape, forecast and strategies. The study covers geographic analysis that includes regions and important players/vendors such as Aarti Industries Limited, Bodal Chemicals Limited, Deepak Nitrite Limited etc. The report will help you gain market insights, future trends and growth prospects for forecast period of 2018-2023. Request a
Non-Life Insurance Market to reach a value of INR 4,434 Bn by 2023
A new research document is added in HTF MI database of 60 pages, titled as 'Non-Life Insurance Market in India (2018-2023)' with detailed analysis, Competitive landscape, forecast and strategies. The study covers geographic analysis that includes regions and important players/vendors such as Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited, HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company Limited etc. The report will help you gain market insights, future
Online Advertising market in India is expected to expand at a (CAGR of ~34.43%) …
A new research document is added in HTF MI database of 50 pages, titled as 'Online Advertising Market in India (2018-2023)' with detailed analysis, Competitive landscape, forecast and strategies. The study covers geographic analysis that includes regions and important players/vendors such as Adglobal360 India Private Limited, DDB Mudra Private Limited, Grey Worldwide (India) Private Limited etc. The report will help you gain market insights, future trends and growth prospects for
More Releases for Health
Health literacy: How to improve health behaviors
Health literacy is defined as "people´s knowledge, motivation and competences to access, understand, appraise and apply information to make judgements and take decisions in everyday life healthcare concerning disease prevention and health promotion to maintain and improve quality of life during the life course." In a new volume Anne-Kathrin Mayer and colleagues shed light on the concept of health literacy from different disciplines: psychology, educational sciences, health sciences and
GetSavvi Health - For Health Insurance Needs
GetSavvi Health offers health insurance, which includes basic and primary care at affordable prices. The company believes in the fact that South Africans are hard working and each of them deserve access to affordable and high-quality healthcare facilities and that too at affordable prices. The company desires to be a leader in the primary healthcare sector. Primary care is all about basic healthcare facilities through day-to-day benefits, which help in
Nutrition: Health Is Wealth
Nutrition is the supply of food to the body required by an organism to stay alive and healthy. In the language of human medicine, nutrition is the practice of consuming foods or utilization by the body. In today’s life, consuming healthy food is as difficult as getting fresh air. Seriously, nutrition is no rocket science! Having a little knowledge of nutrients and its proportions makes it easier for the consumer
MENTAL HEALTH NURSING, PUBLIC HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE SUMMIT
Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing 2019 will prove to be a noteworthy event, with this we cherish mental health nursing by embracing the theme, “Fore-fronting nursing care to achieve mental wellness” , and would step forward to provide an opportunity to step in and join our family, as we bring and encourage to join professionals from the following areas of Mental Health, Psychology, Nursing, Physiology, Neurology, Healthcare, Education, Business to
Epidemiology and Public Health
Opportunity to attend/speak at Epidemiology 2019 on February 27-28, 2019 at Prague, Czech Republic with the theme of Emerging Technologies, Applications and Health transitions in Epidemiology and Public Health. https://epidemiology.euroscicon.com/ Whatsapp: 13024004945 Euroscicon Milevská 7, 140 63 Praha 4, Czechia Katherine Gracia
Health Supplements Market 2017
ReportsWeb.com has announced the addition of the “Health Supplements Market in India 2017” The report focuses on global major leading industry players with information such as company profiles, product picture and specification. The health supplements market in India, which includes nutraceuticals, dietary and protein supplements, is expected to be worth over INR 390 billion by 2020. India currently holds a miniscule share in the global health supplement market, though this is