Wireless LAN Controller Market 2019 Global key Players D-Link Corporation Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Extreme Networks, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, Juniper Networks, Inc., Best IT World (India) Pvt. Ltd., ZTE Corporation; Ruckus Networks
Global Wireless LAN Controller Market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 3.03 billion by 2026, registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the rapid rise of wireless connectivity and infrastructural requirement.
A WLAN is a wireless Industry architecture that aims to meet changing network demands. A WLAN controller manages wireless network access points that allow wireless devices to connect to the network.
What a wireless access point does for your network is similar to what an amplifier does for your home stereo. It takes the bandwidth coming from a router and stretches it so that many devices can go on the network from farther distances away.
Wireless LAN Controller market research report provides data and information about the scenario of Semiconductors and Electronics industry which makes it easy to be ahead of the competition in today's speedily altering business environment. An array of objectives of the marketing research has been considered to generate this best market research report. This market report is great source to not only achieve insights into revenue growth and sustainability initiative but also to know the businesses with most-detailed market segmentation in the industry. Wireless LAN Controller market report is all-encompassing and object-oriented that has been formulated with the grouping of an admirable industry experience, inventive solutions, industry insight and most modern tools and technologies.
Get Free Sample Copy Report@ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-wireless-lan-controller-market
Market Definition: Global Wireless LAN Controller Market
Wireless LAN controller is a wireless connectivity device used with the combination of access point protocol to deliver and manage access points in high quantities by the network infrastructure center. It allows for better performance and connectivity of wireless network for various different devices and systems. This controller optimizes and improves the overall performance by stretching the bandwidth to increase the quantity of devices being connected to the network.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Belden Inc.; Cisco; ALE International, ALE USA Inc.; Allied Telesis, Inc.; Dell; D-Link Corporation; Fortinet, Inc.; Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.; Extreme Networks; Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP; Juniper Networks, Inc.; Best IT World (India) Pvt. Ltd.; ZTE Corporation; Ruckus Networks; TP-Link Technologies Co., Ltd.; Zyxel Communications Corp.; Korenix Technology (Beijer Electronics Group); NETGEAR; SAMSUNG; Avaya Inc.; LANCOM Systems GmbH and 4ipnet, Inc. among others.
• Increase in the rate of demand for BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) trend; this factor is expected to boost the growth of the market
• Growth in the levels of demand for better deployment of WLAN, reducing the costs and operability of enterprise networking
• Growing demand for continuation of network coverage in various enterprises; this factor is expected to boost the growth of the market
• Various corporate strategies associated with mergers, acquisitions and innovations in product developments adopted by various manufacturers is also expected to boost the growth of the market
Table of Content:
1 Study Coverage
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Size by Manufacturers
4 Production by Regions
5 Consumption by Regions
6 Market Size by Type
7 Market Size by Application
8 Manufacturers Profiles
9 Production Forecasts
10 Consumption Forecast
11 Upstream, Industry Chain and Downstream Customers Analysis
12 Opportunities & Challenges, Threat and Affecting Factors
13 Key Findings
Toc Full @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-wireless-lan-controller-market
• High focus on dependency of a single device for improvement in the network coverage associated with lightweight access points
• Concerns associated with network bottleneck is also expected to restrict the growth of the market
• Additional costs required for purchasing different components and access points in these controllers; this factor is expected to restrict the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Wireless LAN Controller Market
By Controller Type
• Cloud Based
• Access Point Based
• Virtual Controller
• Physical Controller
By Port Size
• 2 Port
• 4 Port
• 6 Port
• 8 Port
• 16 Port
• 32 Port
By Enterprise Size
• Large Enterprise
• Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs)/Small Office & Home Office (SOHO)
• IT & Telecom
• Banking, Financial Services & Insurance (BFSI)
• Government & Public Sector
• Transportation & Logistics
• Service Providers
• Large Campuses
• North America
• South America
• Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
• In February 2018, Ruckus Networks announced that they had entered into an original equipment manufacturing agreement with Dell EMC for providing them with their wide range of wireless offerings inclusive of access points, controllers, virtualized & data analysis assets, “Cloudpath” software, as well as Ruckus’s IoT and CBRS LTE offerings. These offerings will be provided under the Dell brand, having a significant presence of networking infrastructure and consumers in various global regions
• In September 2016, TP-Link Technologies Co., Ltd. announced the launch of a new indoor-based Wi-Fi solution offering by the name of “Auranet CAP” series. The products under the series initially include “Wireless Access Points CAP1750” and “Wireless Controller AC500”. These launches are designed for better deployment ease along with the introduction of better security measures to business networks. The products introduced in this range are designed for small & medium-sized businesses providing one of the most effective and versatile wireless solutions
Global wireless LAN controller market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of wireless LAN controller market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Inquiry Before Buying @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-wireless-lan-controller-market
Key Insights in the report:
• Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
• Key market players involved in this industry
• Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
• Competitive analysis of the key players involved
• To analyze the market size of the market and infer the key trends from it.
• Comprehensive quantitative analysis of the industry is provided for the period of 2019-2026 to assist stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
• Industry Chain Suppliers of Global Wireless LAN Controller Market with Contact Information
• To inspect the market based on product, market share and size of the product share.
• Industry Chain Suppliers of Global Wireless LAN Controller Market with Contact Information
• The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Global Wireless LAN Controller Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Wireless LAN Controller Market 2019 Global key Players D-Link Corporation Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Extreme Networks, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, Juniper Networks, Inc., Best IT World (India) Pvt. Ltd., ZTE Corporation; Ruckus Networks here
News-ID: 1823125 • Views: 1148
More Releases from Data Bridge Market Research
Spatial Transcriptomics Market Research, Agency, Business Opportunities with New …
Transcriptomics is the assortment and analysis of transcriptomes of different types of cells or tissues of the organism. It is used to appreciate the genetic parameter of a specific cell type. It can offer valuable data on important biological procedures behind the maintenance and cell functionality. Transcriptomics provides fundaments for more eventually strategic studies and observation to select the genes for beneficial studies. It helps researchers to escalate transcriptional techniques
Stretch Marks Market 2019 is projected to rise at a modest CAGR of 07.05 % by 20 …
Stretch marks are depressed lines that often appear on the stomach, hips, breasts, buttocks and thighs. Stretch marks can occur during pregnancy especially during the last trimester, due to heredity, overweight or obese. Stretch marks do not require any medical treatment. They can be fade out over the time and are harmless. Seeking treatment for stretch marks can be partially effective as the treatment can’t remove the stretch marks completely The
Electronic Lab Notebook (ELN) Market In-Depth Analysis Globally by Top Key Playe …
The Electronic Lab Notebook (ELN) accompanied with Lab Collector is a resourceful and modest software tool used to store and manage lab experiments. Lab Collector ELN allows traceability of research activity, enhancing lab superiority control and associations. ELN can track reagents, sample, cell lines and more. Electronic Lab Notebook (ELN) offer substantial benefits over traditional paper laboratory notebooks (PLNs). They are mostly used by engineers, scientists and researchers who are
Research Antibodies Market Analysis by Growth, segmentation, performance, Compet …
Research antibodies are proteins utilized in the various areas of research, diagnostic studies and even therapeutics development. These proteins are utilized in cell research and development due to their ability for binding to specific molecule variants, which help in effective isolation and identification of cells. They help in enhancing the understanding of humans regarding the functioning of proteins in cells. This Research Antibodies market research report is a detailed synopsis on
More Releases for LAN
LAN Cabling System Market 2017 Emerging Trends
This report focuses on top manufacturers in global market, with production, price, revenue and market share for each manufacturer, covering Belden Inc. General Cable Technologies Corporation Nexans SAB Brckskes GmbH & Co. KG Siemon Schneider Electric Anixter Inc. Siemens AG Hitachi, Ltd. Prysmian Group Rockwell Automation, Inc Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd TE Connectivity Ltd. Teldor Cables and Systems Ltd. For more information about this report at http://www.reportsweb.com/global-lan-cabling-system-market-professional-survey-report-2017 This report studies LAN Cabling System in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan and
LAN Systems CEO Named to TechAmerica Board
LAN Systems is pleased to announce that CEO Mary Hester has been named to the TechAmerica Advisory Board for the Georgia Council. Norcross, GA, Tuesday - August 09, 2011 -- LAN Systems, a leading Atlanta Computer Support ( http://www.lansystems.com ) company, is pleased to announce that CEO Mary Hester has been named to the TechAmerica Advisory Board for the Georgia Council. The Technology Association of Georgia and TechAmerica work together to
LAN Systems Promotes Terry Hart to COO
LAN Systems, a leading Atlanta Computer Support company, is pleased to announce the promotion of Terry Hart to Chief Operating Officer. Norcross, GA, Monday - July 18, 2011 -- LAN Systems, a leading Atlanta Computer Support company ( http://www.lansystems.com ), is pleased to announce the promotion of Terry Hart to Chief Operating Officer. In her new role, Hart will be responsible for organizational processes and infrastructure. Additionally, she is responsible for
LAN Systems Offers Microsoft Office 365
LAN Systems, a leading Atlanta IT Support company, announced that it will offer Microsoft Office 365 as the next generation in cloud productivity tools for business. Norcross, GA, February 02, 2011 -- LAN Systems, a leading Atlanta IT Support ( http://www.lansystems.com ) company, announced that it will offer Microsoft Office 365 as the next generation in cloud productivity tools for business. Combining Microsoft Office, SharePoint Online, Exchange Online and Lync Online in
Wireless LAN Source Flying High at Farnborough
Networking specialist builds UK’s largest non-permanent network for 1500 exhibitors at Farnborough International Air Show 09 July, 2008 – The UK’s largest non-permanent network will be unveiled at this years Farnborough International Air Show by Wireless LAN Source (WLS). Normally known for aerospace exclusives, over 1500 exhibitors will use state of the art wireless and hard-wired IP telephony and Internet access across what is thought to be the largest non
Winpopup Lan Messenger To Abandon Software Activation
Fomine Software announces today that its flagship product, Winpopup LAN Messenger, will no longer use the software activation technique to combat end-user piracy, and abandon the time-based expiration of the freely downloadable evaluation version by offering evaluation users three free licenses for Winpopup LAN Messenger. Activation seemed a great idea at the time as it promised to limit casual piracy by disallowing running additional copies of software products without proper licensing.