RSS Install 80MVA Temporary Power in Oman
RSS has been selected by two power generation authorities in Oman to design, build and manage temporary power packages in four different locations in Oman: Ja’laan Bani Bu Ali Grid Station, Al Mulladah Intersection Station, Dibba and Ghundham.
The 80MVA temporary power will support the Oman’s power grid during the summer period when demand is high. In general most Gulf Cooperating Countries experience seasonal power shortages during summer months where demand is high.
Milan Balac, Managing Director of Rental Solutions & Services says “we are delighted to deliver our first power project in Oman. RSS has a very experienced power project team coupled with the most fuel efficient rental generators in the market. We appreciate the trust and confidence that our customer has in our products and services”
Peter den Boogert, general manager of RSS power projects mentions that “the power projects recently executed in Oman are full turn-key power solution for both the Oman power generation authorities. RSS designed, mobilised, installed and commissioned 80MVA temporary power in 4 different locations. RSS has also deployed 24 hour Technicians, Operators and Project Engineers to ensure uninterrupted supply. It is also worth mentioning that out of the 80MVA installation, RSS delivered 68MVA at 33KV which only a few rental companies can currently provide.”
Robert Bagatsing, Group Marketing Manager of RSS says “RSS have delivered numerous rental power projects and temporary district cooling plants in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Qatar and Kuwait. The RSS Power Projects Division has been serving the requirements of utility companies, governments, and large industrial companies in the Middle East for many years. RSS rental products are built to withstand the most rugged and harsh conditions of the Gulf, where ambient temperatures can become a severe problem.”
In addition to rental generators and temporary cooling products, RSS can now offer utility companies mobile water desalination plants. Utility companies now have in RSS a one stop shop for all their temporary requirements.
Rental Solutions & Services (RSS) is a global provider of rental power, temporary cooling and mobile water solutions, offering reliable equipment, flexible services and exceptional engineering services, at a moments notice.
RSS Rental Power Solutions:
Rental Solutions & Services (RSS) offers the most reliable and fuel efficient diesel power generation equipment. Whether it’s a single site event project or multi-megawatt power solutions for the whole city, RSS offers various ranges of highly efficient diesel powered generators and power accessories to suit the requirements of any clients around the world.
RSS can deliver, install, operate and manage multi-megawatt power project site anywhere in the world, which includes a dedicated service team to plan, organize and manage the entire process of supplying power.
RSS provide engineered power solutions to any industry that requires uninterrupted electricity or maintenance, testing and commissioning of equipments.
RSS temporary power solutions include state-of-the-art diesel generators, with intelligent logical controllers incorporated, containerized and highly efficient & sound attenuated; power-distribution cabinets, comprehensive range of load banks, multi-tap transformers, change-over panels and power-junction boxes. RSS also offer extended range of environmentally safe fuel tanks & high current flexible power cables, all suited for extreme ambient conditions. Generators capacity: 15kVA, 30kVA, 60kVA, 125kVA, 220kVA, 300kVA, 500kVA, 640kVA, 800kVA, 1000kVA, 1250kVA and hybrid gensets.
Independent Power Projects (IPP)
• Utilities – offering turnkey solutions in supplementing power to the grid due to seasonal peak demand, maintenance or unplanned outages.
• Military – uninterrupted power supply to military, air force, United Nations, NATO allied forces, airports, sea-ports and naval bases.
• Government – assist government & UN in rebuilding country’s power infrastructure by supplying multi-megawatt power to the grid.
• Emergency – providing emergency power to communities in cases of typhoon, earthquake and other natural calamities.
• Rural & Island – offering multi-megawatt power generation to inaccessible locations and hard-to-reach islands.
• Construction – powering site office, cranes, welding & other heavy equipment prior to utility connection at site.
• Oil & Gas – upstream & downstream power solutions; onshore & offshore high voltage power generation; load banks for commissioning, shut-down & maintenance.
• Events – turnkey power solutions for exhibitions, trade fair, concerts and sporting events.
• Industrial – providing rental generators to manufacturing plants, factories, FMCG and warehouses.
• Shipping – scheduled maintenance, emergency or onshore generators, loadbanks, fuel tanks & distribution boards.
• Telecommunications – hybrid generators that are fuel efficient, saves operation expenses & ideal for remote cell tower locations.
RSS Temporary Cooling Solutions:
RSS rental cooling solutions includes high efficiency air-cooled chillers, water-cooled modules, Air handling units, packaged cooling applications cooling towers and integral VFD pumps. Our products also include a wide range of fluid pumps for various applications, a variety of certified high pressure flexible hoses, a large inventory of fluid line components including double regulating valves, non-return valves, strainers and associated equipment. Also available are automatic make-up water and chemical treatment systems, in-house fabrication facilities for project-specific installation requirements such as headers, reducers and connection points. Remote monitoring options are also available for all temporary chiller installations.
RSS Mobile Desalination Water Solutions:
RSS mobile desalination water includes reverse osmosis membranes for brackish and sea-water available in 20ft or 40 ft containers each with a capacity of up to 1000 m3 per day. Mobile desalination technology includes pre treatment, low and high pressure pumps, reverse osmosis membranes and all associated chemical dosing pumps and control equipment. All units are ‘plug & play’, with only power supply, inlet water, product water and brine discharge connections required. RSS Water target markets are:
• Markets that require drinking water, whether emergency, temporary or longer term basis. This includes labour camps, remote or island communities, waterless zones, disaster areas, or any location where water availability is not sufficient to meet local demand.
• Back-up water (plus cooling & power) system for nuclear power plants, large industrial manufacturers and heavy industries.
• Markets that require high or ultra-high quality water for industrial process operations.
• Markets that require water to be purified for cooling towers including district cooling plants, boilers and heat exchangers.
• The treatment and re-cycling of industrial effluent to reduce demand on municipal supplies.
• Markets where treated sewage effluent (TSE) is passed through a membrane-based plant and made safe for re-use in irrigation or industrial applications.
• Construction site usage for concrete batching plants, dust-suppression, fire-water or other uses.
• The production of water for farm and agricultural usage.
RSS Service Solutions:
Rental Solutions & Services (RSS) provide annual preventive maintenance and service contract to companies who are using power generators and HVAC equipment. RSS flexibility, rapid response & understanding the requirements of our clients are successful elements in providing service & maintenance in power and HVAC equipments. RSS in-house engineering and fabrication facility, plus our wide experience in power & cooling, enables us to fully support, maintain and service any brands of power generators & HVAC equipment.
Power Service (Generators)
Diesel generator, whether used as prime or backup emergency power, must be regularly maintained to ensure the quality of power are performing in its optimum and are fuel efficient. Any company who own generators will require preventive maintenance to monitor the life-cycle of the power generators, codify the findings and apply regular routine maintenance.
RSS Power Services includes:
• Load bank testing
• Changing fuel and air filters
• Checking fluid levels
• Battery inspection and cleaning of connections
• Verifying control panel readings and indicators
• Replacement of worn out parts or upgrading components
HVAC Service (Heating, Ventilation A/C and Chillers)
RSS customize preventive maintenance programs and design each work items list in a custom format specific to the client’s HVAC equipment.
RSS Chiller Services includes:
• Repair, spares / refurbishment
• Service & maintenance
• Re-charging of chiller refrigerant / Refrigerant leak testing & refrigerant recovery / Retrofit & replacement of refrigerant
• Chiller commissioning services
• Industrial process chiller service
• Replacement of compressors, condensers, evaporators
• Condenser cleaning
• 24/7 emergency response service
Group Marketing Manager
Rental Solutions & Services
Tel : + 971 4 8849699
Fax: + 971 4 8847943
Email: roberto.bagatsing @ rss.ae
ITS Aberdeen Greenbank Crescent East Tullos
Aberdeen AB12 3BG, United Kingdom
RSS Middle East
Rental Solutions & Services Building, Jebel Ali Industrial Area 1
P.O. Box 53220, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
RSS North Africa & Mediterranean
3, John Kennedy & Araouzos Corner,
Stefel Court, 4th Floor, Limassol, 3106, Cyprus
RSS South Asia
No. 24, Street No. 30, Sector F-6/1
Islamabad 44000, Pakistan
No:-99/1A/3 & 99/1A/2 (PART), Near Taloja MIDC,
Village Vavanje, Taloja - 410208,
District Raigarh, Maharashtra, India
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release RSS Install 80MVA Temporary Power in Oman here
News-ID: 182140 • Views: 2404
More Releases from Rental Solutions & Services
RSS Selected as Top 25 Innovative Companies in Gulf
Rental Solutions & Services (RSS), a global provider of rental power, temporary cooling and mobile water solutions, has been chosen as one of the “Top 25 Most Innovative Companies in the Gulf”. Rental Solutions & Services ranked fourth in the top 25 innovative companies in the construction sector by Construction Week Magazine. According to the special report “All the companies listed in Construction Week’s Top 25 Most Innovative Companies have
More Releases for RSS
MEI’s InQuery RSS Now Available for Mac
Jenkintown, PA (October 16, 2008) – Managing Editor Inc. (MEI), an Adobe premier development partner and a leading provider of software solutions for the publishing industry, today announced that InQuery® RSS, MEI’s new add-on for the vjoon (formerly SoftCare) K4™ Publishing System, is now available for the Macintosh platform. InQuery RSS, which was released for Windows in September, lets users review and check the status of items in the K4
mirabyte Feed Writer - RSS Editor Creates RSS Feeds, Effortlessly
mirabyte has released v. 1.5 of Feed Writer and Feed Writer Premium, a pair of professional desktop RSS Editors for Windows that make it easy to create and edit your RSS newsfeeds. Feed Writer Premium has all the advanced features that business people expect in a commercial RSS newsfeed management application. Feed Writer reads and writes RSS feeds in RSS 2.0, RSS 0.91, and RSS 0.92 formats. In addition, the
Platform Of Social Websites Integrates RSS Feeds
Christonium.com, A Publishing Network Of User-Generated Social Websites Announces RSS Feed Integration Corvallis, Oregon, 9/04/2007 – Christonium.com, a platform that provides anyone the opportunity to create a free social website, today announces the implementation of RSS feeds. Each individual account on Christonium (also referred to as Social Website, or Desktop) have their own RSS feed that any visitor can subscribe to. Christonium is a content-focused network where individuals as well
StreetFire.net announces Developer API based on RSS
Atlanta, GA (Friday March 30, 2007) StreetFire, INC is pleased to announce a new web site feature that will open up the entire StreetFire.net video library to third party developers. Using a combination of SEO best practices and the Internet standard for syndication, RSS, every aspect of the StreetFire.net website will now be available to program against. “It’s always been our intention to be generous with our technology and
Blogs RSS Feeds Wasted
Wasted Potential: A Blog's RSS Feed "Approximately 85% of blog owners are only using 50% of the software's potential! What is the silent 1/2 that isn't being utilized? A blog's RSS feed." Boulter, Ontario - January 2, 2006 Laura Childs can't believe just how many WordPress blog owners are missing out on half the potential of their blog software. But she doesn't want to work too hard to get the word out. "Although blogging
RSS Announcer new version that automatically submits your RSS feeds
RSS Announcer instantly and automatically submits your RSS feeds to all of the major RSS feed directories on the Internet. Imagine the power of tens of thousands of other web sites being able to easily display your RSS feeds on their web sites for content. Think that will drive you some extra traffic? Would The Thought Of Thousands Of Other Web Site's All Displaying Your Content, And A Link Back To Your