Healthcare Gamification Market Comprehensive Analysis, Growth Forecast from 2018 to 2025
Get a Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.gminsights.com/request-sample/detail/2124
A concise glimpse into the developments underlining healthcare gamification market:
• Aetna Incorporation, one of the most prominent healthcare insurers, implemented the life game platform of Mindbloom to help users understand the significance of healthy living.
• The U.S.-based pharma firm, Pfizer Incorporation, developed Hemocraft, a behavior changing application and an educational tool that helps kids understand the significance of abiding by their hemophilia treatment plan – all by means of a fun gaming atmosphere.
• In yet another breakthrough witnessed across healthcare gamification industry, Melon Health, in 2012, introduced a beta version of Goalpost, a social networking & gaming application designed to help people give up smoking. Reportedly, the app has generated massive awareness among the masses regarding the ill-effects of smoking, which led to 23% of 7000 Goalpost users in New Zealand abandon smoking after twelve weeks.
• Mango health has also developed a gaming application that rewards patients with points, every time they consume medicines post the reminder alerts.
• Reflexion Health makes use of a video feedback technology to rectify the physical movements of the patients by comparing it with the animated models.
• Recently, healthcare gamification market witnessed a collaboration between O.C. Tanner and Virgin Pulse to build wellbeing solutions for employees and promote employee engagement activity. The wellbeing services have been designed to assist individuals form healthy habits and bring about a transformation in their behavior.
• SimplyWell LLC, a key healthcare service provider, was recently acquired by a U.S. based workplace wellness technology firm, Viverae®, in a deal that was touted to mutually benefit both the firms. Through this agreement, SimplyWell’s consumers would be able to take advantage of Viverae’s core services, inclusive of gamified social challenges, iOS & Android mobile applications, and a scientifically proven behavior shifting tool. Viverae®, on the other hand, would expand its product portfolio through this deal and concentrate on enhancing its healthcare services, while simultaneously strengthening its stance in healthcare gamification market.
Browse Report Summary @ https://www.gminsights.com/industry-analysis/healthcare-gamification-market
Healthcare gamification industry has been gaining remarkable traction across myriad geographies. Experts claim China to be one of the heaviest contributors of this domain, given that the region held a substantial share of the overall healthcare gamification market revenue in 2016. The rising adoption of the disease prevention approach rather than the disease curing one by healthcare professionals is expected to impel China healthcare gamification industry size. Furthermore, the region has observed a widespread deployment of smartphone applications to track physical activity in recent times. The healthcare space has also been adopting gamification models on a large scale, which would further impel the profitability landscape of the China market.
South Africa is another region that would most likely emerge as a lucrative growth avenue for healthcare gamification market. The prevalence of chronic ailments such as Ebola and HIV across the country are certain to provide opportunities to healthcare IT companies for exploiting the untapped potential of South Africa healthcare gamification industry.
Mango Health, Microsoft Corporation, Hubbub Health, and Ayogo Health are some of prominent companies that have firmly consolidated their presence in the competitive hierarchy of healthcare gamification market. These firms, cite experts, have been vigorously adopting growth strategies along the likes of contemporary product launches and extensive R&D funding. The unquestioned acceptance of novel technologies across the healthcare sector is certain to impel healthcare gamification industry size in the years, with a target revenue estimation exceeding USD 40 billion by 2024.
Related Insightful Reports@ https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/breast-cancer-therapeutics-market-size-is-expected-to-witness-95-cagr-from-2019-to-2025-2019-06-24
Corporate Sales, USA
Global Market Insights, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-689-0688
About Global Market Insights:
Global Market Insights, Inc., headquartered in Delaware, U.S., is a global market research and consulting service provider; offering syndicated and custom research reports along with growth consulting services. Our business intelligence and industry research reports offer clients with penetrative insights and actionable market data specially designed and presented to aid strategic decision making. These exhaustive reports are designed via a proprietary research methodology and are available for key industries such as chemicals, advanced materials, technology, renewable energy and biotechnology.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Healthcare Gamification Market Comprehensive Analysis, Growth Forecast from 2018 to 2025 here
News-ID: 1803214 • Views: 319
More Releases from Global Market Insights Inc.
Covid-19 Lockdown Impact Analysis on Buckminsterfullerene Market | By key player …
The research report on Buckminsterfullerene market offers a comprehensive view of this industry with every crucial detail subject to its overall stance in the global landscape and its applications in myriad sectors. The report also provides insight to distinguished factors that are expected to potentially fuel the growth path of the industry in the upcoming years, along with laying emphasis on minute details of the ongoing trends that the Buckminsterfullerene
The Potential Impact Of Coronavirus (Covid-19) For Rapid Industrialization To Bo …
The research report on Xylene market offers a comprehensive view of this industry with every crucial detail subject to its overall stance in the global landscape and its applications in myriad sectors. The report also provides insight to distinguished factors that are expected to potentially fuel the growth path of the industry in the upcoming years, along with laying emphasis on minute details of the ongoing trends that the Xylene
Oil industry slated to foster pour point depressants market | By key players Che …
Pour point depressants are increasingly being used to enable the use of petroleum based mineral oils at lower temperature. Several forward-looking companies perceive pour point depressants (PPD) as the most efficacious solution to surmount the likely challenges seen in the waxy nature of crude oil. Use of chemical additives to decrease wax deposition will continue to be witnessed in the next few years in pour point depressants market. Pour point depressants
What’s driving the fraud detection and prevention market trends? | Top key pla …
Fraud detection and prevention market share from banking sector will also depict a rise on account of rising product deployment in credit & debit card applications. Estimates claim that credit & debit card fraud application segment accounted for 30% of fraud detection and prevention industry share in 2018 and is expected to register a substantial revenue by the end of the projected timeline. This can be attributed to the increase
More Releases for Health
Health literacy: How to improve health behaviors
Health literacy is defined as "people´s knowledge, motivation and competences to access, understand, appraise and apply information to make judgements and take decisions in everyday life healthcare concerning disease prevention and health promotion to maintain and improve quality of life during the life course." In a new volume Anne-Kathrin Mayer and colleagues shed light on the concept of health literacy from different disciplines: psychology, educational sciences, health sciences and
GetSavvi Health - For Health Insurance Needs
GetSavvi Health offers health insurance, which includes basic and primary care at affordable prices. The company believes in the fact that South Africans are hard working and each of them deserve access to affordable and high-quality healthcare facilities and that too at affordable prices. The company desires to be a leader in the primary healthcare sector. Primary care is all about basic healthcare facilities through day-to-day benefits, which help in
Nutrition: Health Is Wealth
Nutrition is the supply of food to the body required by an organism to stay alive and healthy. In the language of human medicine, nutrition is the practice of consuming foods or utilization by the body. In today’s life, consuming healthy food is as difficult as getting fresh air. Seriously, nutrition is no rocket science! Having a little knowledge of nutrients and its proportions makes it easier for the consumer
MENTAL HEALTH NURSING, PUBLIC HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE SUMMIT
Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing 2019 will prove to be a noteworthy event, with this we cherish mental health nursing by embracing the theme, “Fore-fronting nursing care to achieve mental wellness” , and would step forward to provide an opportunity to step in and join our family, as we bring and encourage to join professionals from the following areas of Mental Health, Psychology, Nursing, Physiology, Neurology, Healthcare, Education, Business to
Epidemiology and Public Health
Opportunity to attend/speak at Epidemiology 2019 on February 27-28, 2019 at Prague, Czech Republic with the theme of Emerging Technologies, Applications and Health transitions in Epidemiology and Public Health. https://epidemiology.euroscicon.com/ Whatsapp: 13024004945 Euroscicon Milevská 7, 140 63 Praha 4, Czechia Katherine Gracia
Health Supplements Market 2017
ReportsWeb.com has announced the addition of the “Health Supplements Market in India 2017” The report focuses on global major leading industry players with information such as company profiles, product picture and specification. The health supplements market in India, which includes nutraceuticals, dietary and protein supplements, is expected to be worth over INR 390 billion by 2020. India currently holds a miniscule share in the global health supplement market, though this is