Stem Cell Therapy Market Outlook, Industry Analysis Report With BioTime, Osiris Therapeutics, Astellas Pharma, Pluristem Therapeutics, Caladrius Biosciences, Geron Corporation, STEMCELL Technologies, Cytori Therapeutics Inc, Vericel Corporation
Global stem cell therapy market is expected to reach USD 15.63 billion by 2025, from USD 7.72 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 9.2% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The Stem Cell Therapy market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Get Sample of This Research Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-stem-cell-therapy-market
Stem cell therapy is the therapy which uses stem cells for the treatment or prevention of a disease. Bone marrow transplant is the widely applicable therapy which is followed by umbilical cord blood. Research is going on to develop various sources (such as cord blood cells, bone marrow and skin) to use these cells for treatment of various disorders like neurodegenerative diseases and conditions such as heart disease, diabetes and other conditions. Some of the major players operating in the global stem cell therapy market are
· Osiris Therapeutics, Inc. (U.S.)
· MEDIPOST Co., Ltd. (South Korea)
· Anterogen Co., Ltd. (South Korea)
· Pharmicell Co., Ltd. (South Korea)
· STEMCELL Technologies Inc.
· Astellas Pharma Inc.
· Cellular Engineering Technologies Inc.
· BioTime Inc.
· Takara Bio Inc.
· U.S. Stem Cell, Inc.
· BrainStorm Cell Therapeutics Inc.
· Caladrius Biosciences, Inc.
· Cytori Therapeutics, Inc.
· Fate Therapeutics Inc.
· Geron Corporation.
· Pluristem Therapeutics Inc.
· Thermo Fisher Scientific.
· Vericel Corporation.
Others: ViaCyte, Inc, AbbVie, Mesoblast Ltd., Roslin Cells, Regeneus Ltd, ReNeuron Group plc,, International Stem Cell Corporation, Aastrom Biosciences, Inc., Advanced Cell Technology, Cryo Cell International, Cytori Therapeutics, Inc., Geron Corporation, and Invitrogen and others.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
· As per growing awareness to therapeutic potency of stem cells in disease organization.
· Because of advanced genome-based cell analysis techniques.
· Due to the increase in the growth rate of public-private investments for stem cell research.
· Because of identification of new stem cell lines.
· Due to the developments in infrastructure for stem cell banking.
· Because of complication associated with preservation of stem cell.
· Difficulty while collecting adult stem cell or somatic stem cells.
The global stem cell therapy market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of the global stem cell therapy market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Get TOC For Full Analysis Of Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-stem-cell-therapy-market
The global stem cell therapy market is segmented based on
· End Users
· Geographical Segments
· On the basis of type, the market is segmented into
Allogeneic stem cell therapy
Autologous stem cell therapy
· The allogeneic stem cell therapy segment is expected lead the market because of commercialization of allogeneic stem cell therapy products and wide application with easy scale up process.
· Based on products, the market is segmented into
Adult stem cells
Human embryonic stem cells
Induced pluripotent stem cells and others
· The adult stem cells accounts highest share in market due to ability to generate trillions of specialized cells which may lower the risks of rejection and repair tissue damage.
· Based on application, the market is segmented into
Wounds and injuries
Gastrointestinal diseases, and other applications
· The musculoskeletal disorders segment leads the market due to availability of stem cell-based products for the treatment of musculoskeletal disorders, high prevalence of musculoskeletal disorders and bone & joint diseases.
· Based on end users, the market is segmented into
Cell and tissues banks
Tools and reagent companies
· The growing number of stem cell donors, improved stem cell banking facilities and because of the research and development therapeutic companies held the largest share in stem cell therapy.
· Based on geography ,the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely
· North America & South America
· Middle East & Africa
· Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and Brazil among others.
Potential held by the report
· In March 2016, Scientists at Michigan State University unveiled new kind of cells “induced XEN cells” from a cellular trash pile. This discovery is expected to drive advancements in regenerative medicine.
· On February 13, 2018- Astellas Pharma Inc. (Japan) and Universal Cells, Inc. (Japan) announced that Astellas has assimilated with Universal Cells. Astellas would gain Universal Cells’ proprietary Universal Donor Cell technology to create cell therapy products that do not require Human Leukocyte Antigen (HLA) matching, potentially overcoming a huge treatment challenge by reducing the risk of rejection.
· In October 2017, the Astellas Institute for Regenerative Medicine (AIRM) and Universal Cells entered into an exclusive license agreement to utilize Universal Donor Cell technology in a single indication.
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-stem-cell-therapy-market
Global Cell Harvesting Market is expected to reach USD 387.9 Million by 2025, from USD 196.9 Million in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 8.9% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The market report contains data for historic years 2017, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Data Bridge Market Research
Toll Free: +1-888-387-2818
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing email@example.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Stem Cell Therapy Market Outlook, Industry Analysis Report With BioTime, Osiris Therapeutics, Astellas Pharma, Pluristem Therapeutics, Caladrius Biosciences, Geron Corporation, STEMCELL Technologies, Cytori Therapeutics Inc, Vericel Corporation here
News-ID: 1793986 • Views: 423
More Releases from Data Bridge Market Research
Global Bio-based Lubricants Market | Huge Demand in Bio Lubricant Market
Global Bio-based Lubricants Market research report is an exhibited wellspring of information and data that gives a broader and insightful perspective on the present market patterns, circumstances, opportunities and status. SWOT analysis have been performed while planning this Global Bio-based Lubricants Market , market report alongside numerous other standard strides of looking into, dissecting and gathering information. The Global Bio-based Lubricants Market report gives estimations of CAGR values, market
"Global Medicinal Chemistry for Drug Discovery Market". | New Trends for Booming …
Data Bridge market Research has released a new report on Global Medicinal Chemistry for Drug Discovery Market which incorporates a thorough assessment of overall Global Medicinal Chemistry for Drug Discovery Market The report provides a detailed competitive analysis which includes the profiles of key market players and organizations and their working strategies. The report consists of essential data and information about the concerned Global Medicinal Chemistry for Drug Discovery Market.
Global Refined Wax Market | Latest trends Helping In Growth of the Sector !!
Data Bridge market Research has released a new report Global Refined Wax Market Which incorporates a thorough assessment of overall Global Refined Wax Market? The report provides a detailed competitive analysis which includes the profiles of key market players and organizations and their working strategies. The report consists of essential data and information about Global Refined Wax Market For better understanding complex Global Refined Wax Market data is segmented on the basis of
Global Color Concentrates Market | Latest Trends For Booming Market !!
Data Bridge market Research has released a new report Global Color Concentrates Market Which incorporates a thorough assessment of overall Global Color Concentrates Market? The report provides a detailed competitive analysis which includes the profiles of key market players and organizations and their working strategies. The report consists of essential data and information about Global Color Concentrates Market . For better understanding complex Global Color Concentrates Market data is segmented on the basis
More Releases for Cell
Global GMP Cell Banking Market By Type - Mammalian Cell, Microbial Cell, Insect …
Researchmoz added Most up-to-date research on "Global GMP Cell Banking Market By Type - Mammalian Cell, Microbial Cell, Insect Cell and Others" to its huge collection of research reports. This report researches the worldwide GMP Cell Banking market size (value, capacity, production and consumption) in key regions like North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (China, Japan) and other regions. This study categorizes the global GMP Cell Banking breakdown data by manufacturers, region, type
Cell Culture Market Size, Cell Culture Market Share, Cell Culture Market Trends …
According to a new research published by Polaris Market Research the global cell culture market is anticipated to reach more than USD 49 billion by 2026. Cell culture is a rapidly emerging as an implement for analyzing and treating various disease such as Alzheimer’s and cancer. Request for Sample of This Research Report @ https://bit.ly/2D7pZ5u Top Key Players: - Becton, Dickinson and Company Biospherix EMD Millipore Eppendorf AG Merck KGaA Sartorius AG VWR International Cell culture is a rapidly emerging
Cell Therapy Market Cell Therapy Clinical Pipeline Report 2022
For Report Sample Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or +91-11-47067990 Report Table of Contents Introduction to Cell Therapy Necessity for Cell Therapy Treatment 2.1 Emergence of Stem Cell Research 2.2 Benefits of Using the Stem Cell for Research and Treatment Application of Stem Cells in Cell Therapy 3.1 Stem Cells Ability to Differentiate 3.1.1 Totipotent Stem Cells 3.1.2 Pluripotent Stem Cells 3.1.3 Multipotent
Global Cell Therapy Market & Cell Therapy Clinical Pipeline Outlook 2022
The cell therapy industry is rapidly growing industry with the several new products that having been accepted for clinical use over the past few years. There are many challenges that need to be resolved wisely before the cell therapies are widely accepted, including the optimization of their manufacture. There is much to be explored about the specific features of the stem cells and about the efficacy and safety of the
Cell Science 2017
It takes us immense pleasure to announce the conference that “Annual Congress on Cell Science, Stem Cell Research & Regenerative Medicine” which is going to be held during November 29-30, 2017 at Atlanta, USA. Cell Science 2017 conference will focus on the latest and exciting innovations in all areas of Cell Biologists and Stem Cell Researchers which offer a unique opportunity for investigators across the globe to meet, network, and perceive
Cell Science 2017
Pulsus Group is an internationally renowned medical peer-review publisher and conferences organizer established in the year 1984 publishes and hosts the work of researchers in a manner that exemplifies the highest standards in research integrity.With a legacy of 30 years of excellence in Medical Publishing we are endorsed by various societies like International Academy of Cardiovascular Sciences, International Society of Addiction Medicine, European Biotechnology Thematic Network Association, World Federation of