BestWood Joinery - Solid Meranti Wooden Doors and Windows
Products offered by BestWood Joinery:
• Casement – These windows are attached to a frame via hinges. The windows can be attached by a single or a pair of hinges. Casement windows are available in three ranges, such as brass, public and slimline.
• Top (Single & Double) Hung – These designs are used for most windows. An outer frame and a hinged sash are used to construct these windows. The hinge remains at the top of the outer frame in a top hung window. The ranges available are brass, public and slimline.
• Small Pane – These are also known as cottage pane wooden windows because they provide the house with a traditional cottage style appearance. Installing this window is beneficial because there are many small panes of glass in it that make replacing a small pane very easy. Friction hinges and solid brass handles are supplied with these types of windows.
• Meranti Doors – BestWood Joinery offers its customers a wide collection of front and back doors. To make them perfectly suitable to the harsh African climate, all their doors are kiln dried. It helps to keep the wood perfectly balanced which reduces warping.
• Pine Doors – The textured grain and standard quality of the pine doors makes them aesthetically appealing. It is especially popular among customers due to its versatility it provides in interior design. These doors can be wood stained or coloured. Pine doors at BestWood Joinery are manufactured using SA Pine timber of the highest quality.
• Door Frames – BestWood Joinery offers door frames in solid and laminated wood. Their door frames are specially designed for exterior use. They supply their doors pre-sealed with a colour catalyst-based sealer or a linseed oil.
• Gates & Garden Gates – BestWood offers high-quality gates and garden gates. They make sure to manufacture the gates in a way, so they are perfectly balanced with the climate and do not warp. Like the other products offered by the company, the gates and garden gates are given a 7-year guarantee.
To learn more about the products and services offered by BestWood Joinery, visit them: https://bestwoodjoinery.co.za.
12 Josias Blanckenberg St
Cape Town, 7349
021 577 3141
About BestWood Joinery
BestWood Joinery was established in Atlantis, Western Cape in 2002. The company expanded in 2004 and started producing solid front doors, door frames and windows in bulk, as well as local hardware and building materials. All their manufactured goods come with a 7-year guarantee. BestWood Joinery is a BEE Level 4 contributor and have been a member of AAAMSA since 2014.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release BestWood Joinery - Solid Meranti Wooden Doors and Windows here
News-ID: 1764528 • Views: 381
More Releases for Door
COSEC DOOR FOT
Winner of the coveted iF award for its superior design, DOOR FOT is a versatile device designed for reliability, modularity and performance. COSEC DOOR FOT, a well-engineered Door Controller, can be used for applications like Time-Attendance and Cafeteria Management. It records exact time of a user using Fingerprint, RF Card or PIN as credential in less than one second. Features: • 128*64 Dot Matrix Display with touch sense keypad • Identification in Less than
Global Train Door Systems Market Research Report 2018 by types | External Door, …
Summary The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain. Get Your Free Sample Report @ https://www.reportsmonitor.com/request_sample/49390 The Train Door Systems market Report provides a detailed
Premium High-Security Door
In this report, the global Premium High-Security Door market is valued at USD XX million in 2017 and is expected to reach USD XX million by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of XX% between 2017 and 2025. Geographically, this report is segmented into several key Regions, with production, consumption, revenue (million USD), market share and growth rate of Premium High-Security Door in these regions, from 2013 to 2025
Security Door Market 2017 - Larson, Grisham, Precision Door, Provia
Apex Research, recently published a detailed market research study focused on the "Security Door Market" across the global, regional and country level. The report provides 360° analysis of "Security Door Market" from view of manufacturers, regions, product types and end industries. The research report analyses and provides the historical data along with current performance of the global Security Door industry, and estimates the future trend of Security Door market on
COSEC DOOR FMX
About the Product COSEC DOOR FMX is a cutting edge multispectral fingerprint based door controller, which boosts security and productivity of modern enterprises. How it Works The advanced multispectral technology of COSEC DOOR FMX reads surface and subsurface of a live fingerprint and gives very clear and strong image even if the surface layer is not available due to dirty finger, dry finger, oily finger, poor ridge image or other environment problems. As
COSEC DOOR FMX
Matrix COSEC DOOR FMX is a premium door controller with multispectral sensor technology. The sensor reads surface as well as subsurface of the finger. This makes the device suitable for adverse conditions, where a user might have dry, wet, oily, elderly hands. The sensor detects only live fingerprints, making it more secure for the organization. COSEC DOOR FMX is useful for R&D Centres where high-end security is involved. Furthermore, the