Global Additive Manufacturing Market 2019 Research Report Followed By Top Companies like GPI Prototype & Manufacturing Services, Arcam AB, Biomedical Modeling Inc, Surgival, SLM Solutions Group AG, Xilloc
In addition, Additive Manufacturing market report also provides with the information about company profile, product specifications, capacity, production value, and market shares for each company for the year 2018 to 2025 with the help of competitive analysis study. A strong research methodology used here consists of data models that include market overview and guide, vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. This Additive Manufacturing market research report certainly helps to diminish business risk and failure.
The global additive manufacturing market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 3.99 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 11.56 billion by 2026 registering a CAGR of 14.20% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the rising occurrence of structural heart diseases and technological developments in the industry.
Download FREE PDF sample copy of this research report@ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-additive-manufacturing-market
Global Additive Manufacturing Market By Technology (Powder Bed Fusion, Directed Energy Deposition, Binder Jetting, Sheet Lamination), Materials (Homogeneous Materials, Heterogeneous Materials), Material Type (Plastic, Metal alloy, Rubber, Others), Products (Surgical Equipment, Prosthetics & Implants, Tissue Engineering), End-Users (Automotive Manufacturing, Consumer Products, Government/Military, Architecture, Healthcare, Academic Institutions, Dental, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Competitive Analysis: Global Additive Manufacturing Market
The global additive manufacturing market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product
launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of additive manufacturing market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Additive Manufacturing Market
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the additive manufacturing market are 3D Systems, Inc., 3T Ltd., Biomedical Modeling Inc., ENVISIONTEC, INC., EOS Systems Inc., Integer Holdings Corporation, GPI Prototype and Manufacturing Services, LLC., Surgival, SLM Solutions, Xilloc Medical B.V., Dentsply Sirona, Renishaw plc., Stratasys Ltd., Morris Technology, Materialise, Limacorporate S.p.a., ExOne among others.
Market Definition: Global Additive Manufacturing Market
Additive manufacturing is also called as 3D (three dimensional) printing, and it is utilized for the creation of 3D objects. The 3-D object is created using computer, to create the object, additive processes are used. The 3D objects can be modified as per the industry requirement. The numerous industries which include 3-D object are healthcare, automotive, education, government, research, defense, aerospace, consumer products and industrial.
Inquire Regarding This Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-additive-manufacturing-market
• The growth of several industries including as automotive, FMCG, semiconductor, manufacturing, aerospace, food & beverages, healthcare
serves as a stimulant for the growth of additives manufacturing market.
• Rising demand for additive manufacturing in the dental and medical industries drives the growth of this market.
• Reduction in the prices of additive manufacturing-based machines and fall in the prices of 3D printers would fuel the growth of the
• Growing awareness amongst the people would increase the demand for additives.
• The increased investments in the Research and development of better software and technology, and the development of innovative
equipment’s and their applications, fosters the growth of this market.
• Regulatory hurdle in many countries is one of the constraints for the market.
• The limited access of additive manufacturing in the underdeveloped and developing economies would restrain the growth of the market.
Segmentation: Global Additive Manufacturing Market
• Powder Bed Fusion
• Directed Energy Deposition
• Binder Jetting
• Sheet Lamination
• Homogeneous Materials
• Heterogeneous Materials
By Material Type
• Metal Alloy
• Surgical Equipment
• Prosthetics & Implants
• Tissue Engineering
By End User
• Automotive Manufacturing
• Consumer Products
• Academic Institutions
Key Developments in the Market:
• In July 2018, 3D Systems launched the FabPro 1000, a less costly, highly efficient DLP-based 3D printer framed for dental and jewelry
production, and for high quality plastic prototypes. It has a printing speed which is three times faster than that f its competitors, and is marketed as simple to use SLA printer. In July, 2018, 3D systems launched an e-commerce site for the sale of its new printer, to make it easily accessible to its customers.
• In April 2018, ExOne launched Innovent+ metal Additive Manufacturing machine. It is developed for use lab for research and education. It provides two times the print volume of its previous models with enhanced powder handling capabilities. It is equipped with a new Ultrasonic recoater which is framed to offer material adaptability and is easy to operate.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• Current and future of global additive manufacturing market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
• The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
• Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
• The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
• All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
• All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur
no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Global Additive Manufacturing Market 2019 Research Report Followed By Top Companies like GPI Prototype & Manufacturing Services, Arcam AB, Biomedical Modeling Inc, Surgival, SLM Solutions Group AG, Xilloc here
News-ID: 1753287 • Views: 802
More Releases from Data Bridge Market Research
Cataract Treatment Market Size, Share, Growth Analysis By Key Players HOYA Corpo …
• A Brief Outlook of the Market A brief overview of the Market is mentioned in the Cataract Treatment research report. The Cataract Treatment research report helps in keeping the financial topical and relevant to the current context of the industry. In addition to this, it takes 2019 as the estimated year with forecasts for the next seven years, ending 2027. Cataract treatment market is growing at a substantial
Semiconductor Process Control Equipment Market to witness astonishing growth wit …
• A Brief Outlook of the Market A brief overview of the Market is mentioned in the Semiconductor Process Control Equipment research report. The Semiconductor Process Control Equipment research report helps in keeping the financial topical and relevant to the current context of the industry. In addition to this, it takes 2019 as the estimated year with forecasts for the next seven years, ending 2026. This Semiconductor Process Control
Polybutadiene Market 2027 | Top Players as Versalis, Sibur, China Petroleum & Ch …
• Market Scenario The report highly involves chapter wise explanation for every aspect of the market wherein the drivers, trends, opportunities, leading and trending segments are discussed in detail with specific examples. Profiles of leading players are also discussed along with their business expansion strategies. Polybutadiene market is expected to reach USD USD 16.35 Billion by 2027 growing at a growth rate of 5.20% in the forecast period 2020 to 2027. Growing demand
Hydrocarbons Market to witness astonishing growth with Key Players Chevron Corpo …
Market Analysis: Global Hydrocarbons Market Global Hydrocarbons Market is expected to register a substantial CAGR of 7.67% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the focus of manufacturers and authorities for the development of alternate sources of energy instead of fossil fuels. Market Definition: Global Hydrocarbons Market Hydrocarbons are
More Releases for Manufacturing
Peanut Butter Manufacturing Unit
Peanut butter is a high calorie, high protein product manufactured by grinding peanuts. It is a good alternative for dairy butter and widely used as a bread spread. Peanut butter is popular amongst Americans, and it is a part of their daily breakfast. The demand for peanut butter is susceptible to consumer spending. As disposable income increases, the willingness of the people to purchase the peanut butter also increases. On
Solar Harvester Manufacturing Business
Solar Harvesters are used to store and process the energy emitted from the sun to produce electric energy collected for future use or consumptions. As it prevents carbon emissions, helps diversify the power generation mix, reduces dependence on fossil fuels, and can increase off-grid energy access; itis considered as a prominent source of energy. Estimation shows that if only 2% of the solar energy hitting the earth’s surface each day was
BANANA POWDER MANUFACTURING UNIT
The Banana Powder is the product that has attained much cognizance in the past few years owing to the increasing applicability in food processing, cosmetic and other industries. The banana powder is prepared by vacuum processing as well as the freeze-drying method. The increased production of the powder is favored by round the year availability of raw bananas in India as well as countries like China, Philippines, Ecuador, Brazil which
Experience intelligent connected manufacturing
Trebing + Himstedt will present numerous live demos, from 3-D worker instructions, to shop floor analytics, to predictive maintenance, at the Hannover Trade Fair 2016 Schwerin, March 8, 2016 – Trebing + Himstedt, SAP MES expert for consulting, implementation and licensing of SAP solutions in the production environment, presents practical example applications for intelligently connected production based on SAP MES and IoT solutions. Visitors to the Hannover Trade Fair can experience
Manufacturing in the City?
Urban manufacturing is not just good for companies What strategies and concepts are required to ensure city-based manufacturing gives all its stakeholders added value? The Urban Production innovation network brings Fraunhofer IAO together with partners to develop new approaches for urban manufacturing. Global trends such as the world’s growing population, ongoing urbanization and our increasing awareness that raw materials are a finite resource are forcing us to find ways to make
Interfaces for tomorrow’s manufacturing
A trend study identifies the potential for humans and technology to interact in a manufacturing environment Fraunhofer IAO has looked into the effects that developments in the field of manufacturing will have on the interface between humans and technology. The study highlights the potential for future-proof human-machine interfaces (HMIs) and discusses the challenges that will have to be overcome in designing tomorrow’s HMIs and HMI engineering tools. Human-machine interfaces (HMIs) are