Asia-Pacific High-Performance Films Market To 2023| 3M, Reliance Industries, Saint-Gobain, Honeywell International, Solvay SA
This report covers the markets and technologies of high-performance (HP) films in Asia-Pacific. BCC Research defines HP films as thin films that cost more than commodity films and are used in applications that require high strength, temperature resistance or some other superior attribute. These films are most commonly used in packaging, but they also have significant use in other applications. The high-performance films market comprises several resin classes. The largest are polyesters (almost exclusively PET films), polyolefin-based polymers such as EVOH and PVDC, polyamides (nylons), polycarbonates, fluoropolymers, acrylics and polyimides. The report also includes market volumes for several newer and growing HP films.
Get Free PDF for more Professional and Technical insights @ https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1988899
The main film resins and their primary applications are:
- Polyesters, the dominant high-performance films, are used in many application markets and accounts for most high-performance films in end uses such as release films and tapes, office products and hot stamping films. Polyethylene terephthalate (PET) comprises almost all of the polyester films market and accounts for most packaging applications. Polyesters make up more than half of the total HP films market.
- Polyolefin-based films include EVOH, ionomers, PVDC, PVOH, EVA and PMP. Food packaging is the primary end use for these films.
- Polyamide (nylon) films find major applications in food packaging due to their strength and good barrier properties.
- Polycarbonate films, often thicker than films made of other materials, are primarily used in automotive instrument panels, electrical or electronics, signs or displays and building and construction markets.
- Bioplastic films, which are relatively new and still being developed, find most applications in packaging and the electrical and electronics market.
- Eight different fluoropolymer films exist, and all find at least some use as high-performance films. Four of them (PTFE, FEP, PVF and PVDF) account for most current usage and electrical and electronics, release films and tapes and industrial membranes are major markets.
- Acrylic films, made from PMMA-type resins, find most applications in the automotive and building and construction markets.
- Other high-performance films materials and markets include polyimides, cyclic olefin copolymers (COCs), polyethylene naphthalate (PEN), liquid crystal polymers (LCPs), polysulfones and polyetherimides. Other polymers with still developing markets include polyketones, benzo cyclobutene and polyacetal films. They have diverse applications, with packaging and electrical and electronic again being the most important.
High-performance films are thin-gauge, mostly extruded or solution cast polymer sheets that are more expensive than traditional and conventional plastic films for using them in different end-use industries. These films are used primarily for their performance characteristics, but not their price with emphasis on the markets and products with the greatest potential for growth of these plastic films.
High-performance films are generally fabricated (or converted) in relatively small volumes (compared to commodity films). Much of their value is created after the film is extruded. The main focus of the report is on high-performance resins and their chemistries, including the following -
- Polyesters, primarily polyethylene terephthalate (PET). In this report, PET is interchangeable with polyester.
- Polyolefin-based specialty film resins.
- Polyamides (nylons).
- Polycarbonates (PCs).
- Bioplastics, a newer group of plastics.
- Acrylic films based on PMMA chemistry.
- Polyimides (PIs).
- Cyclic olefin copolymers (COCs).
- Polyethylene naphthalate (PEN).
- Liquid crystal polymers (LCPs).
This report does not review basic polyolefins, such as polyethylene (PE) and polypropylene (PP), because they are true commodities used in commodity films applications such as grocery and garbage bags. This report also excludes other commodity resins like polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and polystyrene. However, specialty polyolefin-based films are included. Specialty films include ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA), ethylene vinyl alcohol (EVOH), ionomers, polyvinylidene chloride (PVDC), polyvinyl alcohol (PVOH) and polymethyl pentene (PMP).
This report discusses fluoropolymer films, which includes the following -
- Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE).
- Polyvinyl fluoride (PVF).
- Fluorinated ethylene propylene (FEP).
- Polychlorotrifluoroethylene (PCTFE).
- Polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF).
- Perfluoroalkoxy (PFA).
- Ethylene tetrafluoroethylene (ETFE).
- Ethylene chlorotrifluoroethylene (ECTFE).
This report studies the high-performance films market in Asia-Pacific with analysis of market trends supported with market data (both value and volume) from 2017 considered as the base year; 2018 and 2023 as the estimate years with projections of CAGR from 2018 to 2023. Estimated values used are based on manufacturers total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant US dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
The report discusses technological and economic trends that affect the high-performance films market in Asia-Pacific. It also explains the major drivers, restraints and regional dynamics of the high-performance films market, current trends within the industry and presents growth forecasts for the period 2018-2023. The market is segmented and forecasted for major countries in the region.
The report also discusses application segments such as packaging, electrical and electronics, automotive, photovoltaic and other applications such as release films and tapes, photographic and reprographic, hot stamping films, building and construction, signs and displays, optical, office products, business machines, aircraft and aerospace, industrial membranes, liquid crystal displays and textile and clothing.
The report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape and includes profiles of the major manufacturers operating in the Asia-Pacific region high-performance films market.
Make An Enquiry @ https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=1988899
- 26 tables
- An overview of the Asia-Pacific market for high-performance films within the plastics industry
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017 to 2018 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Country specific data and analysis for China, India, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan and other prominent economies within the APAC region
- Identification of trends affecting high-performance polymer films and their major end-use application markets
- Characterization and quantification of the market potential for high-performance films by material type, resin type, end use, application industry etc.
- Discussion of the ethical and regulatory issues, as well as patent analysis, publication analysis and research funding in this area
- Company profiles of the major players of the industry, including 3M, Reliance Industries Ltd., Saint-Gobain, Honeywell International, Inc. and Solvay SA
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
Mr. Nachiket Ghumare,
90 State Street, Albany NY, United States,
USA-Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948,
Follow me on : https://marketinfo247.wordpress.com/
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Asia-Pacific High-Performance Films Market To 2023| 3M, Reliance Industries, Saint-Gobain, Honeywell International, Solvay SA here
News-ID: 1713910 • Views: 434
More Releases from High-Performance Films Market
Rise In Demand : High-Performance Films Market 2021| 3M, Reliance Industries Ltd …
Decision Market Reports presents professional and in-depth study along with the peak prominent key players. High-Performance Films Markets describes High-Performance Films Sales Channel, Distributors, Businesses, Research Findings and Conclusion, Appendix and Data Source. The global high-performance films market should reach $16.2 billion by 2021 from $11.2 billion in 2016 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.7%, from 2016 to 2021. Get Free PDF For More Professional And Technical Insights @
Asia-Pacific High-Performance Films Market Potential Growth With Market Share An …
Researchmoz added Most up-to-date research on "Asia-Pacific High-Performance Films Market Potential Growth With Market Share Analysis Include Key Players | 3M, Reliance Industries Ltd. and Saint-Gobain" to its huge collection of research reports. This report covers the markets and technologies of high-performance (HP) films in Asia-Pacific. BCC Research defines HP films as thin films that cost more than commodity films and are used in applications that require high strength, temperature resistance
Asia Pacific High-Performance Films Market to Expand as Industrial Sector in Ind …
Albany, NY, 28th February : Recent research and the current scenario as well as future market potential of "High-Performance Films: Asia-Pacific Markets" globally. The demand within the market for high-performance films in Asia Pacific has been rising on account of the wide application portfolio of these films. High-performance films exhibit high abrasion, chemical stability, and wear resistance, and these properties have led to the expansive popularity of these films. Get Free PDF
Evolving Technology : High-Performance Films Market in Asia-Pacific 2019 - 3M, R …
Albany, NY, 15th February : Recent research and the current scenario as well as future market potential of "High-Performance Films: Asia-Pacific Markets" globally. Summary This report covers the markets and technologies of high-performance (HP) films in Asia-Pacific. BCC Research defines HP films as thin films that cost more than commodity films and are used in applications that require high strength, temperature resistance or some other superior attribute. Get PDF for more Professional and
More Releases for PET
China Pet Food Market
China Pet Food Market The China Pet Food market is growing at a stronger rate due to the accelerating pet pollution, increasing pet adoption rates, and fast urbanization in China. The market is predicted to experience increased demand over the forecast period (2020-2027). Pet food is a dietary nutrient that is mainly derived from plant and animal sources and is often consumed by pets. This food product helps in the overall
Recycled PET Market Share, Recycled PET Market Size, Recycled PET Market Trends, …
Scope of the Report: This study provides an overview of the global recycled PET market, tracking one market segment across four geographic regions. The report studies key players, providing a five-year annual trend analysis that highlights market size, volume and share for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (ROW). The report also provides a forecast, focusing on the market opportunities for the next five years for
Global Pet Product Market Segment by Type - Pet Food Products, Pet Drug Products …
Researchmoz added Most up-to-date research on "Global Pet Product Market Segment by Type - Pet Food Products, Pet Drug Products, Pet Health Products, Pet Feeding Products and Pet Clothing Products" to its huge collection of research reports. This report studies the global Pet Product market, analyzes and researches the Pet Product development status and forecast in United States, EU, Japan, China, India and Southeast Asia. This report focuses on the top
Pet Guardian App - Keeps Your Pet Healthy and Safe
One of the first things you need to do is to ensure that your pet is eating nutritious and healthy food. There are quite a number of good quality pet food brands to choose from. It's just as important to know what you should not be feeding your pet. These all types of information you will get easily through our Pet Guardian App, as there are cases where the food
Pet Health Products Market
A pet or companion animal is an animal kept primarily for one's company, protection, or entertainment. Popular pets are regularly noted for their attractive appearances and their loyal or playful personalities. While dogs and cats are the most preferred pet animals, people also keep house rabbits, fancy rats, guinea pigs, parrots, chickens, and aquatic pets. The trend of pet adoption and keeping is gaining rapid traction across the globe. The
Pet Project Malaysia 2013
To be held on 23rd March, 2013 (from 9am to 6pm) at The British International School of Kuala Lumpur in association with Expatriate Lifestyle, Pet Project Malaysia is BACK and we are once again “Getting Active to Help Save Animals”. Created in 2011, this is an event to unify the community in supporting animal welfare by doing something FUN and proactive. This event is open to the public and we